Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19813 times)
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Cryptocurrency as an investment is very unstable and if it is so now even in a crisis people will not invest in it. In practice it may be different.
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

it could happen, because with the current global crisis, many investors choose to secure their assets first with a number of currencies that are slumping

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

If some of the market participants will be able to ensure people about safety of cryptocurrency investments, cryptocurrency makret may be the winner of this fight.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

There is such an opinion of expert analysts that Bitcoin is waiting for a very big growth before the global financial crisis. Then a sharp drop in prices in which no one will have time to go to fiat will continue to be a long grueling fall, along with the financial crisis. And at the end when the entire market recovers, Bitcoin itself will recover, but in a different format. But only the theory of analysts.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

When the global financial crisis happens it will affect the cryptocurrencies but it will depend on the performance and utilization of the cryptocurrencies at that time. The cryptocurrency market is not immune to the financial world but will increase in director opposite  correlation

baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

It should help the crypto market, because most of investors will look for alternative options of investments and crypto market is good for this task.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

I think that the world crisis will bring a lot people into out industry. Because crypto currencies are not backed by a regular market. The only coins that will dramatically lose their prices are the stable coins, but it does not matter at all.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

I am not sure about the positive effect. There are many examples of people loosing money evey day, so they are not likely to invest them in something unstable.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

It is possible that the global crisis will allow the cryptocurrency market to grow, people will have to save their money, and banks will lose a lot of money and there will be no faith in them. Then the cryptocurrency will be an excellent alternative.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

It depends on the scale of the crisis. If it would be local then we should not wait for cryptocurrency bump, but if wall street will be on fire - there is a good chances.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

There are 2 possibilities, crypto disappears or survives, the economic crisis in the world can have an impact on many investors selling their assets, but this economic crisis will not be possible throughout the world. There must be some countries that are still stable.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

I think that significantly, many investors will simply withdraw their money to survive, and therefore the market itself will experience a collapse. So the crisis will not leave anyone in a positive way, everyone will suffer.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Cryptocurrency as an investment is very unstable and if it is so now even in a crisis people will not invest in it. In practice it may be different.

The global crisis will certainly have an impact on the crypto market, because when the crisis occurs all needs and goods will rise, because the rate of currency falls and so on, people will save even more. the point is that people's purchasing power will go down and of course it will result in bitcoin demand? but you right, in practiced maybe differently..
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

As for me global crisis will positively affect crypto. Big and smart money will cash out of shares after decrease of market and they need to be pour in something else.
There are 2 options, gold and... crypto! Why don't they repeat history as it used to be with snp 500 ?
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

In my opinion, if the world crisis comes in the near future, the cryptocurrency market will fall very much compared to the stock markets. In addition, many will begin to withdraw money from cryptocurrency. Recovery will be very long.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Once economic crisis occurs all market around the world will be dump. and maybe all investors will withdraw thier money because they dont want to lose money.  it is risky to invest wen market is in crisis.
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

The global crisis will affect everything and the crypto-currency market, too, since mining depends on the cost of energy and therefore everything will change,prices will grow and the crypto-currency will become an object of investment to preserve its assets.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

It is very simple, if inflation wipe out people's asset and investment and there less or no disposable income for investnent, lesser funds will find it's way in to cryptocurrency space and the slow investment will slow down growth and development in cryptocurrency!

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

It is possible that the global crisis will allow the cryptocurrency market to grow, people will have to save their money, and banks will lose a lot of money and there will be no faith in them. Then the cryptocurrency will be an excellent alternative.
I don't think people will invest crypto more if the crisis will hit globally, the possibility of this is a massive dumping of crypto assets and convert it to cash as preparation  of the aftermath of the crisis, it is predictable that the value of commodities will rise due to the fall of the economy, therefore I think it will not give a positive outcome of crypto.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

It is very simple, if inflation wipe out people's asset and investment and there less or no disposable income for investnent, lesser funds will find it's way in to cryptocurrency space and the slow investment will slow down growth and development in cryptocurrency!
I think we have the same vision, whatever crisis will happen, it will create a domino effect negatively, even crypto will have no exemption, more investors will certainly halting their investment and observe the impact of the global crisis and even cashing out to prevent more loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: