Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19813 times)
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

The global financial crisis will be a very powerful factor that could lead to a strong increase in prices for basic cryptocurrencies. I think that everything will happen in accordance with this principle.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

Though I don't wish that ever happen, but if it happened, it will affect the cryptos in a way that the market will slow down and price will dip because the market will be red but it won't stop the cryptos or make the cryptos to die, it will only reduce the activities.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

If you imagine such a picture, then most likely it will be positive for a cryptocurrency, because everyone will start to invest in it!
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

Lol. Cryptocurrency will save money a lot. Think of the cash crunch incurred when producing/purchasing/maintaining the complicated machinery involved in printing fiat. With crypto, no need to print out cash or generate cards. Saves costs a lot.

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Well in my own opinion I don't really think that crypto currency is affected by the global crisis because as far as we know if an altcoin or a crypto currency acquires a lot of investors and supporters then probably that altcoin or crypto currencies market value will really soar high despite the global crisis that we have.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Most economic crisis around the world emanate from the government circle,because they operate a centralized economy through their central banks,however crypto operations is highly decentralized so economic crisis does not affect it so much.

HOMT

Powered by,
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

In my opinion, crypto will be affected by the global economic crisis. The crypto market will be stronger during this period as people will see the power of the crypto.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

In different ways. There are 2 point of view.
Some people think it will cause crypto decrease as well and others- investors will prefer crypto instead of traditional markets.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

Most economic crisis around the world emanate from the government circle,because they operate a centralized economy through their central banks,however crypto operations is highly decentralized so economic crisis does not affect it so much.

Even though it's not so influential but I think it will have a small impact that will occur. With the increase in all types of food prices that will have an impact that will be felt by everyone.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Crypto market is fully dependent on the global economic situation. If global economy falls, it is surely crypto market will fall hugely because if there is no money in the hand of people, how they will invest in crypto, rather they will sell crypto and take cash from the cryptocurrencies markets. It will have huge impact on crypto development.
There would be a lot of people getting their coins sold on the markets since most global disasters are because of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I think that the crisis will play into the hands of cryptocurrency.Because smart people, and who are familiar with cryptocurrency: it is better to transfer all their savings in cryptocurrency, as to store money somewhere in banks or cash will not be profitable
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

It can either win a lot and prices go through the roof or it means people loose trust in crypto and most alts die out and overall crypto will fall back like 6-7 years

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I think if that should happen, it might make people not to cash out and hence a lot of people will be holding which might make the market to rise, when such thing happens banks might be closed down and people might only trade cryptos but not cashing it out. just my thought.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Crypto market is fully dependent on the global economic situation. If global economy falls, it is surely crypto market will fall hugely because if there is no money in the hand of people, how they will invest in crypto, rather they will sell crypto and take cash from the cryptocurrencies markets. It will have huge impact on crypto development.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

I think on the other hand the global crisis will make crypto a refuge for many people. They will choose crypto over banks or other stuff like this
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Can affect very well . Many will not try to cash out the cryptocurrency , and this can play on its growth in the future. It can also lead the population to a greater interest in the cryptocurrency as a whole

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Most of the economic crisis of the around the world is cause by government which operates with a centralized economy,however the crypto economy is highly decentralized so it's not affected by economic crisis
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

yes, it is very clear that if there are many who feel they need the economy, everyone will survive so they can eat, the rest people will work hard for it. but I think for other problems we have to hold the right time for that.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

This can be quite unpredictable for everyone and cryptocurrency. But it may play into the hands. Because it will be unprofitable to keep money , and people will invest them , perhaps in cryptocurrency . That will increase interest and demand for it. What will have a good impact on the cryptocurrency market
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

I think that the crypto market will begin to develop. Because people will invest in something that will be valued. And this is either a dollar, gold or bitcoin. I think that people will rush to invest in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: