Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19813 times)
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

The peculiarity of cryptocurrencies is that they do not depend on the world situation and the economy and do not aspire to it. For this reason, we are able to earn even in a bad global market

Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

I'm sure there's no connection here and there can't be. For me it is not just strange, but even surprising. Independence of cryptocurrencies is their main feature and therefore we have an opportunity to fight in this market
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

I think that we will get a lot of fresh investors, because people will need a new industry to put their money into and the crypto space will perfectly fit this conditions. Still hope that we won't face another global crisis.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Well, I believe it will reflect positively. frankly speaking we are at the bottom point and even if Bakkt and ETF will be canceled I don't think it will affect market significantly.
There is no road down, I don't see more falling.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

All of us is looking how the stock market crashes have an effect on the crypto market. i am thinking the alternative, have to the crypto market be at risk of the traditional market? If crypto crosses thousands of market cap after which, perhaps the crystals for the catalyst might also keep, possibly it can prevent? a few people are looking ahead to economic breakdown to take place. throughout crypto masses of cash and an expected financial crisis, I assume it's precious.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

This requires understanding the depth and breadth of the global financial crisis. When the financial crisis comes, the cryptocurrency market will generally depreciate sharply. But if the financial crisis has entered a nausea cycle then Bitcoin will take off again and it will be very expensive.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

I think that the global crisis can have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market, so many investors will diversify their portfolios and pay attention to the cryptocurrency.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

I believe that the global financial crisis has had a positive effect on the development of the crypto market. After all, many people have become disillusioned with the prospects of fiat, therefore, they are increasingly turning their attention to working with reliable and promising cryptocurrencies.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

I think the global economic price will definitely affect the whole cryptocurrency system specially for those who have been in the industry for the long time. They would probably sell most of their holdings at a very cheap price to compensate for their fiat money crisis due to the effect of the global crisis.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

The crypto market we have today ( small and volatile ) are highly dependent to the world economy. It cannot represent
a secure escape route to Fiat at this moment. But, in the future if crypto becomes more trusted and adopted it can happen
that people will turn their Fiat into crypto during crises.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

My opinion is that the global crisis will be able to raise the cryptocurrency market. Investors will need to invest somewhere and the cryptocurrency is good for this, so I advise buying more altcoins. Here is a good project # swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
crazy1204

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 12:14:31 AM by crazy1204

Those who fear the global crisis will invest their money in bitcoin.This will increase the crypto market.Because people won't want their money to lose value.Banks become insecure places in crisis.So bitcoin is important.So will be in good direction.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Personally, I think that the global financial crisis presents excellent opportunities for the development of various reliable cryptocurrencies. Many people lose confidence in fiat, so they start thinking about investing in promising cryptocurrencies. I believe that after the next crisis, cryptocurrency prices will rise rapidly.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

I think on global crisis a lot of money will leave crypto market and invested in more stable investments. And this process is already launched.
Sicithdeve

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

i th8nk that due to the crisi people will become more and more interested in the cryptocurremcy as this is a good additional income

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

I think on global crisis a lot of money will leave crypto market and invested in more stable investments. And this process is already launched.
in my opinion cryptocurrnecy world should not suffere form that crisi as it is a little bit different system and it is not linkesd closely

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Junixi

Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

cryptoucurrencynworld is not connected to the bank system taht much but still it is importamt for us to learn more about that

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:03:03 AM

in my opinion cryptocurrnecy world should not suffere form that crisi as it is a little bit different system and it is not linkesd closely
i have the same opinion but i can not say for sure as i am not a professional here in this sphere it just is my feeling of this

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

In the context of the global financial crisis, robust cryptocurrencies usually attract more attention and trust from investors. After increasing the number of such investments, prices of many cryptocurrencies begin to rise. Therefore, when the global financial crisis sets in, you need to invest your money in the purchase of good cryptocurrencies.
lyaclotesual

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

when moment to buy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: