Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19807 times)
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:24:07 AM

In the case of a crisis in the world, it will be affected by cryptos. When the economic hardship begins, it will fall naturally in the crypto. But in war-like situations, those who want to smuggle money can increase crypto. In general, crypto and money markets are in contact with each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

In the case of a crisis in the world, it will be affected by cryptos. When the economic hardship begins, it will fall naturally in the crypto. But in war-like situations, those who want to smuggle money can increase crypto. In general, crypto and money markets are in contact with each other.

I am more than sure that now, the cryptocurrencies will go to the Moon. The crisis will affect them but in a positive way. Thus, I will buy them more now to earn later even more.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:57:14 AM

for what is clearly seen is the aspect of investors. in the event of a global crisis, investors will also be interesting or think again to invest in the crypto market which is very volatile. and if the market volume continues to decline, the price will also decrease.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:21:55 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
I think if there is an economic crisis around the world i think for sure cryptocurrency will suffer crisis too, because people dont have enough money to invest in crypto and for sure the funds they hold in crypto will covert into fiat due to crisis.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:30:49 AM

hmm, the question is very deep, but briefly, if the global crisis breaks out, it will surely affect the cryptocurrency ... whatever they say, but bitcoin certainly reacts to the dollar, euro and gold, if you look at the charts, we can always see the parallel movement on them ... on the other hand, how bitcoin will react, and what if it grows? although .. I don’t even know, I still think if the crisis is bombing, then everything will depreciate
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:37:12 AM

I think this has something to do with Kripo. If a money crisis occurs it will certainly have a big impact on anything. Including Crypto will also be reduced because investors will also decline. But for now, it doesn't happen because anything grows and develops well.

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:49:49 AM

Of course, those who are worried about their savings in times of crisis will rush to think about promising cryptocurrencies. This also applies to investors from other industries. But the opposite effect is also possible due to serious manipulations with cryptocurrency, which is caused by a general panic and is temporary.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:55:40 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
crypto will not expire or disappear but with the global crisis it causes crypto to become one of the assets that may experience price declines and cannot have a maximum price
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:01:06 AM

Surely there will be affect on the crypto currency prices as well because people were not be able to use their money so they will start selling the cryptos to make money which can decrease its value.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:34:52 AM

I believe that if such crisis happens again, we would see a very big raise of crypto currencies, because this industry does not have something familiar with traditional financing world and it can lead to a great changes and bright future for cryptos.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:36:49 AM

The whole economic system is connected to each other with this or another way. There are no independent economic definitions from society and crypto is part of the picture.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:41:12 AM

not only crypto but all economic markets will also decline if there is a world economic crisis, people will turn to more stable investments, namely gold.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:06:18 PM

I think that the global financial crisis will have a very negative impact on the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrencies are high-risk financial assets, and investors will withdraw their money from them at the first signs of an impending crisis in order to invest them in more stable assets like gold .
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:36:33 PM

Having a global crisis will harm everything in the world as well as all business and anything else is affected so when this happens, cryptocurrency will be greatly affected because most investors will get their money out there for some It is also a rush selling of coins or tokens that caused the collapse of the crypto market.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:59:54 PM

Probably the global financial crisis is the beginning of the growth wave of the cryptocurrency market. It is today that there are chances to have time to buy real altcoins at such prices as today and in the near future we are sure we will make money on it.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:21:09 PM

Worldwide crisis could seriously affect cryptocurrency in the long run. And it depends on powerful individual who could manipulate things in either ways.

But an isolated crisis won't affect cryptocurrency. In fact, people who have their funds in Bitcoin for example during an the isolated crisis  would benefit alot.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:48:27 PM

The impact of the global crisis may be the most unexpected, ranging from a massive outflow of investors to the opposite scenario, and maybe nothing significant will happen at all
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:29:59 PM

There has never been anytime that the overall global economy is not in one crisis or the other and I think one of such crisis lead to the creation of cryptocurrency. Any crisis in the global financial system could help crypto because many will be eager to move their money out of the traditional financial system

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:36:42 PM

As a rule, during the financial crisis, banks are rapidly losing the confidence of ordinary citizens. As a result, people will look for new assets for investment, no longer trusting money. This is where cryptocurrency should loudly declare itself and offer its services as a reliable means of storing savings. So far, in this matter, gold still looks like a more reliable option. But so far, the time to change the situation, cryptocurrency is still enough.
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:32:07 PM

It will be a chance for bitcoin to stay a new USD, as USD will crash, but this chance will be for real crypto like btc,eth not for BitcoinConnect and the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: