Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience with your first signature campaign?  (Read 488 times)
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

It was great! luckily it was been successful that's why it's all worth the effort, though it ends for a period of 2 months but, I can say that it's all great! One thing that I may suggest to you is to learn more about Cryptocurrency then that's the time that you can participate well in Signature Campaign, though you are expert in English but you don't know what to say, it's going to be hard for you, so better read first then construct a good comment.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Well. i haven't really participated in a signature campaign as of yet. But projects like deeponion and PRivcy where one has to keep the signatures update. Not a signature campaign but indirectly can be called so. And yes both were good.
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

This is my first experience. The campaign was supposed to last 4 weeks, but the developers changed the deadlines by 26, so I do not know about the results soon. I hope the efforts will be appreciated
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

this is my first experience joining a signature campaign, I just have confidence that the campaign that I follow will hopefully achieve success and its ICO runs very good, let alone there are many things I can get by participating in the signature campaign, in addition of course the coins I want to get a lot of good suggestions and things about the development of the world of crypto and how I know a lot of things here, how to make money, know ICO is good and surely this is more interesting, and of course my time is not wasted.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

Can you give me some tips or advice? Thank you in advance.

frankly, for the beginners in the bounty campaign. there will not be many opportunities to make a profit, that's the fact. especially for now there are a lot of bounty projects and certainly a tough competition.
I think you should be more educated and seek more knowledge in this industry.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

my first experience in the signature campaign is very worrying, because I work in bounty scam and make me lose by spending my time in vain. but this incident did not scare me or despair, but it motivated me to find a better job.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

sad to say i got scammed in CV proof ico bounty campaign. thats a total scam ico. i just wasted my time there. anyway now i do much more research and finding better bounties. so rarely getting scammed now

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

for me !! my first experience about my first signature campaign! is ive been so tired of posting in threads!! and lifesless way!! but when i see the others bounty  that they got a huge token or coins! thats the time that i make it seriusly and posting more and acurate topic!! that day was so lazy thing !! but now i know this bounty will change our life!!
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Luckily the first signature that I have joined paid me but the price of its altcoin is not matched with its ICO price. Bad for me since I sold it on lower price but after a month its price almost reached its ICO price. I take it as a lesson and try to hold altcoins and prevent participating the dump, but it doesn't mean that you don't need to dump since some altcoins won't have a chance to grow again so try to believe in your instincts on when the altcoin will drop until it goes zero or else you won't enjoy the bounty you've earned. The more experience the more familiar to those types of coins. And also don't expect ICO price after bounty distribution since most of the bounty hunters will sell it for money immediately so sometimes they sell at low price to get cash easily so better wait a few days before selling to see if the bounty is worth holding or dumping.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

I've got my first reward in signature campaign after a very long wait that it took almost six months before I got rewarded. However, I still consider myself lucky because I had a good amount of coins. Though I waited for another long time for the exchange, I still got inspired to do more.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

My first experience with the first signature camapaign is really terrible. My accounts closed due to lack of following rules. I started all over again and made a lot of constructive post and share some ideas that i've knew.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Do not worry, the whole experience will come with time, it's unlikely that you will be helped by any advice, try a few signatures and then you'll see how it works.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

The first signature campaign I participated in was paid by Bitcoin weekly. At that time, the number of Bitcoin they paid for the signature was high. But now it is much lower, and the trend has shifted to ICO signature bounty campaigns because the profits are much higher than the Bitcoin signature campaign.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

My experience was successful. I am very happy about this event. I believe that you get experience and profit together.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

before I follow the signature campaign, I am a little confused, how to sign up and put signatures, after I can all, in the first week I Work, I am confused where I have to post, I'm not reading teryata every bounty there peraturanya respectively, after I can turn out the signature campaign is very mengasikan, besides we work in the project can also add activity, it was my first experience I joined the signature campaign.
Alonso92

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I still find signature campaign kinda hard.......like seriously
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

I get over $ 1000 from the results of my first signature campaign, I feel very happy and hope to get again on the next bounty
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Based on my experience in my first signature campaigne that i have joined was challenging and so exciting. Challenge of answering some topics that first to your new world by entering in crypto world and expecting of rewards that you gain and it was exciting how much that you gain or earn after the campaigne.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

I do not have any experience in following the signature campaign, but I am very confident that my signature campaign will be very successful, I heard a lot about the success and failure of bounty hunters in following the signature campaign, I will make it a lesson for me.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

the first signature campaign that I joined until now I have not received my payment  (it happened last Oct 2017) because the ICO does not commence yet or I do not know if it will be ever be pushed through. After that I became very careful in joining signature campaigns and only joined signature campaigns that are handled by known and trusted campaign managers of the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: