Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience with your first signature campaign?  (Read 486 times)
surtiml

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

The first occasion when I took an interest in the mark crusade was exceptionally fruitful. I give careful consideration to the principles of the crusade. Influence the post as indicated by the point, to compose regularly in the day in a sensible time. English structure must be ensured. I have an issue with this since I'm bad at English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

If you are participating in a signature campaign my advise it you need to be very legit when you post something in bitcointalk because if not you will be banned forever in forum and you won't be able to recover your account again. And also you need to keep in mind there is a limit in everything so that yopu can't post everything at same time just like a machine. Keep proper intervals between your post and most importantly you should be relevant to the post topic.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

Can you give me some tips or advice? Thank you in advance.

For the first time you just need to have some knowledge in cryptocurrency so that you can join a signature campaign. If you lacked some knowledge then it will be hard for you do post some reply here in the bounty thread. Like to some of the people that I teach them this industry, they are telling me that they are having a hard time to do this because they lacked of knowledge. So if you want to join the signature campaign, you have to study and learn it first so that you know what you will share, post and many more. It will be too risky for the first timer. And for the first timers it is not easy as always because they do not know what to tell to others.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

My first signature campaign is not yet finish and the expected end date would be next week. I am certain that i did get the necessary stakes every week since I diligently read all the rules and regulations for signature campaign. As much as you can it need to be constructive post for it to be counted and make reply to the necessary threads.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

Can you give me some tips or advice? Thank you in advance.

Let me share my experience too, in unsuccessful during my first attemp to join a signature campaign.During participation it said that the campaign will run until july but when the campaign nearly end then the badnews got to announced it extend until the end of the year. We dont know what the reason maybe they dont get hardcap but our effort is there and turns to nothing. So to avoid this maybe you should allocate time to review a project properly as usual view the whitepaper, flatform, roadmap and the project impact to the market if its really productive after all.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

My first successful signature and could produce. Indeed when the initial fear to do wrong while following it there, but surely if slowly follow the rules then it doesn't matter. It's just that there may be a fear of not getting paid because of a slight delay was reasonable. but that is clearly the result of the signature is quite promising for me.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

When I started working with cryptocurrency, I was very lucky. When I first signed, in two week I earned $ 300. I was very happy then.
And I advise you to do this and just want luck! But nowadays it is hard to join to quality campaign because there are alot of scam and fake ICO today. Before you join any signature campaign you have to some research about that project.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

when I see from one of my family who first joined in the signature. I was finally interested and joined me. but I still have not experience but I am always guided by family friends and relatives to Sam now. and the results are very good .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:05:01 AM

When I started working with cryptocurrency, I was very lucky. When I first signed, in two week I earned $ 300. I was very happy then.
And I advise you to do this and just want luck! But nowadays it is hard to join to quality campaign because there are alot of scam and fake ICO today. Before you join any signature campaign you have to some research about that project.

agree, very much of scam ICO projects, but you change a good signature, Wemark is nice project!good luck!
P.S.my first expirience is 500$ for 6 weks( jr. member)
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

My first experience in signature campaign participation was very fruitful because I ensured every rules and laid down policy guiding the campaign are easily followed up and strictly adhered to. The hindrance I was having was the timing aspect because I am not A good and fast Stenographer. Hence, I wasted a lot of time on A single post. But I started getting over this as time passes by.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

With my first signature campaign, everything was ok. Until they announced the need for KYC at the end of the campaign. It was unexpected and unpleasant.
After checking the project and calculating the potential, before participating in the campaign, you need to get a clear answer from the manager about the KYC.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

Well, when I was not able to choose, of course I was paid tokens but they still have not been listed, of course it's a pity but it was an experience !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

My first signature campaign is atlant. I followed the signature campaign atlant long enough maybe about 3 months but in the end didnt get paid because it is considered out of campaign when I for 3 months continue to use signature atlant and obey all existing rules.
Then the bounty manager did update very long after his campaign ended and didnt respond to my complaint.

tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

My first signature was very good. From this I started the new work. Which is taking me to a good position today. I will continue to do this work too.
Begun652

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

The first time I participated in the project for only 3 weeks, I was paid tokens in the first two weeks after the ICO and I sold them for $ 115. this was a good motivation and a guarantee that you can earn on this
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Unfortunately, my first signature company was a failure. I decided to start my way into crypto from a family project like a real patriot.
As a result, payments were cut back 6 times referring to ridiculous circumstances, and now even the stock market can not normally exit. This is such an unfortunate experience.
Sincerely yours.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

this is the first time i follow the signature campaign after reading the experience of friends sad because it feels a lot of disappointed i hope to get a fun experience later after the project that i follow
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

With the first signature  my experience is good i have got good coins and the project was succeed. so i am was so happy to saw the coins in my wallet.that was such a excellent experience for me.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Very good, i followed one with clear specifications as the first one, on a weekly basis, so i could also check my wallet each week.
I've also had some links in my profile that promised me a return, but alas they didn't come through.  Others did come through.
I'm doing a new signature campaign and it's going great btw.
shirokiyigor23

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

According to my experience it is one of the most profitable types of bounty. After my first signature bounty has finished, I decided that would never participate in social bounty campaigns, because in comparison whit signature they are very low, though in fact take the same time
But in my next signature bounty I didn’t fill the form correctly and worked without any paid. So read the rules thoroughly)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: