Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

It has been a long time since i checked their Twitter, it has been a lot of days since they posted something about the project.

I hope it's not like what they twitting till now. I am referring to future partners related tweets. Let's see if something interesting or not.

Their Facebook and telegram are active enough! I'm not that interested in Twitter since I got my account banned by trying to increase more followers within a day. You can ask that in their telegram group. There are many of active admins.

Also, Recently I've seen many of fast follower increasing accounts are subjected to ban temporary or permanent. Since more and more community is gathering around Tachain, That might be also can happen.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform
I agree! The most important thing is to create time for them to continue to study, supplement and improve the technology and features of the project. I saw it in Tachain!

Yeah. For any new project or startup. The main thing is having patience both from the team and community. That is the only way they are going to survive.

considering how the market is going right now i would suggest the team understands that a lot of investors would not want invest because of the current situation of the market

I think they should think of a marketing strategy that will make the investors more eye-catching, but one of their great offers now is a zero risk investment where they give investors the option of not being able to satisfy this project is able to return the initial investment after a period of 12 months.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

From your statement, i guess Philippines is your country and you sound pretty confident of such coming into your country, apologies if i'm mistaken but if yes, it will be nice if you give us like a glimpse of the transport system in your county and if you think that tachain will work in such area, though i've seen a positive feedback before but another will be good 

Yes dude, I'm from Philippines, I am really confident because transportation is needed here, and some taxis are overpricing when they were at their service but with tachain, overpricing will not happen, also , using this , we will get tachain coin that can be used to another tachain transportation service or exchange it with other cryptocurrency.

Oh, another insider from the Philippines. That pleases me. I hope you will be with us long enough to tell us first hand at the start of the project.
Did you already install the app?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform
I agree! The most important thing is to create time for them to continue to study, supplement and improve the technology and features of the project. I saw it in Tachain!

Yeah. For any new project or startup. The main thing is having patience both from the team and community. That is the only way they are going to survive.

considering how the market is going right now i would suggest the team understands that a lot of investors would not want invest because of the current situation of the market

There is enough time for the project
Enough time for tokensale
And definitely enough time for things to change as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

From your statement, i guess Philippines is your country and you sound pretty confident of such coming into your country, apologies if i'm mistaken but if yes, it will be nice if you give us like a glimpse of the transport system in your county and if you think that tachain will work in such area, though i've seen a positive feedback before but another will be good 

Yes dude, I'm from Philippines, I am really confident because transportation is needed here, and some taxis are overpricing when they were at their service but with tachain, overpricing will not happen, also , using this , we will get tachain coin that can be used to another tachain transportation service or exchange it with other cryptocurrency.

Oh, another insider from the Philippines. That pleases me. I hope you will be with us long enough to tell us first hand at the start of the project.
Did you already install the app?

this is a clear indication that tachain will get much positive reviews and that alone would mean investors can be rest assured that their investment is worth every penny

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Success takes time to develop, we should be patient and expect things to turn around for this project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Sounds like you are one of the most loyal holders in Tachain community.
Anyway, best wishes with your choice.
Additionally, I think that you made right decision, because it's stupid to sell at low prices now.

Grin Grin Tokens are not distributed now yet until Dec 31 which is a good one to help save the token from getting dumped. True selling now is pretty dumb unless there are some extreme needed to be done
But my suggestion is if tachain app is operational in your country then you have to be use there. Even lot of the good benefits with tachain tokens.

Yeah, Once they are fully operational here in Philippines I'm really planning to use most of my tokens to their service because I still have a way to earn it like Watching ads exchange of Tachain token  Grin.

Market should start going up now. That will boost confidence of investors and we can money coming to good project like Tachain.

Well if that's happen it's good but for now it's really hard to keep our hope high that the market will going to start going up steadily instead we must grab this opportunities to have more Tachain tokens and become a part of this project.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Success takes time to develop, we should be patient and expect things to turn around for this project.

yeah, the team i believe are doing all they can to make sure they succeed and i also see the potentials of the product, regardless of current market situation i would advice people to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Yep, every project takes time to develop, also supports are needed so that the project can move on and become fully successful. Also looking to its backgrounds and the teams of the project will help us in the way of success.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.

Yea, the current market situation has affected a whole lot in crypto, especially ICOs. I hope to see a resurgence soon enough and I surely do hope that everything picks up from there.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

Even as much as I love to agree with you guys, let's not forget that there is a road map they designed for them selves,  releasing it to the community. The community will surely want to hold them to that if they feel like there is no synchronization between the road map and the project development. 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

Yea, the current market situation has affected a whole lot in crypto, especially ICOs. I hope to see a resurgence soon enough and I surely do hope that everything picks up from there.

I still believe and hope that something good is going to happen to the crypto market this year. Although it is looking impossible though. But a miracle can happen.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

I still believe and hope that something good is going to happen to the crypto market this year. Although it is looking impossible though. But a miracle can happen.

Do not worry, everything will be fine again :-)
It only takes a little longer than we all hoped. I also believed that this year we will repeat the autumn of the previous year. but we have to wait for this rally until Q2 2019. How good that Tachain starts right then :-)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Do not worry, everything will be fine again :-)
It only takes a little longer than we all hoped. I also believed that this year we will repeat the autumn of the previous year. but we have to wait for this rally until Q2 2019. How good that Tachain starts right then :-)

Agree. If TaChain really need to get succeed, they must be patient and wait for the market rise. In the meantime I there are lot to do for them... building, running and enhancing the MVP, Local / Public Promotions, Identifying the competition with the other travel apps, enhancing the platform to a user friendly one by surveying... might be some of them...

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

Great, another person from the Philippines, it's nice that we have good number of Philippines here on this thread, as they will be the ones to give us firsthand testimonials of the platform when it fully launches.

Yea and he made a solid point which is the problem of overpricing, so having a brand that will deliver low cost transportation service, with an additional benefit of providing an entertainment service in the form of advert and for the fact that its something that is needed in the area also makes much more sense, guess tachain did their homework pretty well

At first it is hard to see the synergy between advertisements and transportation services, but there is indeed some synergy if you bring those things together in the right way.

Well i think is not that hard, i mean, people travel every and move about everyday, in that little period of serenity, products or services can be sold to the customer in the form of advertisement, i believe most of us most have experience a scenario whereby goods/products are sold to individuals in a traffic jam and all that, so this is like an innovative aspect of such
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

What would you recommend though? I personally think they should limit their supply. The bonuses create more supply than there is demand. I also think they should start operations with the current app.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.

Yeah, I think they are not really afraid about the current market situation. For now let's not think about the market prices instead lets keep monitoring different good project that will bring some good outcome for us on the next run.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: