Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

It has been a long time since i checked their Twitter, it has been a lot of days since they posted something about the project.

I hope it's not like what they twitting till now. I am referring to future partners related tweets. Let's see if something interesting or not.

Their Facebook and telegram are active enough! I'm not that interested in Twitter since I got my account banned by trying to increase more followers within a day. You can ask that in their telegram group. There are many of active admins.

Also, Recently I've seen many of fast follower increasing accounts are subjected to ban temporary or permanent. Since more and more community is gathering around Tachain, That might be also can happen.
I am always saying that telegram is good source to ask your questions/queries about project. But as per my thought twitter also mandatory because lot of the people are visiting to the twitter first to know more details about project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

It has been a long time since i checked their Twitter, it has been a lot of days since they posted something about the project.

I hope it's not like what they twitting till now. I am referring to future partners related tweets. Let's see if something interesting or not.

Their Facebook and telegram are active enough! I'm not that interested in Twitter since I got my account banned by trying to increase more followers within a day. You can ask that in their telegram group. There are many of active admins.

Also, Recently I've seen many of fast follower increasing accounts are subjected to ban temporary or permanent. Since more and more community is gathering around Tachain, That might be also can happen.
I am always saying that telegram is good source to ask your questions/queries about project. But as per my thought twitter also mandatory because lot of the people are visiting to the twitter first to know more details about project.

It is good for quite updates; Telegram lacks an easy searching mean and is not easy to find about updates. Unlike Twitter or Reddit. It is a good announcement channel for the project.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

TaChain really looks  like a game changer in this relation between Crypto and Fiat! We all have to pay alot in our transportation everyday! If those payment could be done in crypto then i'm sure this will bring good news for Crypto!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

It is good for quite updates; Telegram lacks an easy searching mean and is not easy to find about updates. Unlike Twitter or Reddit. It is a good announcement channel for the project.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "telegram lacks an easy searching mean". As far as I'm concerned, telegram has an easy search feature which is very handy, although I agree that project need telegram and Twitter to pass information.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

I don't quite understand what you mean by "telegram lacks an easy searching mean". As far as I'm concerned, telegram has an easy search feature which is very handy, although I agree that project need telegram and Twitter to pass information.
Exactly, telegram channel is good to be connected with project team, but twitter, reddit or blogs sites are also needed to get more details about project.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

TaChain really looks  like a game changer in this relation between Crypto and Fiat! We all have to pay alot in our transportation everyday! If those payment could be done in crypto then i'm sure this will bring good news for Crypto!

For me it's okay and I'm excited to use the crypto in different transactions and then to transportation specially. Many people will also be encouraged to use crypto because of the top transactions that will bring good results to cryptocurrencies.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

Yea, the current market situation has affected a whole lot in crypto, especially ICOs. I hope to see a resurgence soon enough and I surely do hope that everything picks up from there.

I still believe and hope that something good is going to happen to the crypto market this year. Although it is looking impossible though. But a miracle can happen.

Do not worry, everything will be fine again :-)
It only takes a little longer than we all hoped. I also believed that this year we will repeat the autumn of the previous year. but we have to wait for this rally until Q2 2019. How good that Tachain starts right then :-)

I thought it was well planned and thought out by the team that the project starts then
I am still very much quite hopeful for an AMA schedule for the team
I really want to see faces behind the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.

yeah, but to be fair i don't expect them to act as if the market is not affecting them because in the real sense it is affecting them i would advise to act in a way that the market won't have an adverse effect on their business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

To me I feel Twitter is also a good way of reaching out to mass number of people. Telegram is also a good source for questions and queries to  get answered immediately.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform

I know right, they're pretty lucky they've got an active community to help boost and reminder them of the trust and confidence they've in them.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.

Yeah, I think they are not really afraid about the current market situation. For now let's not think about the market prices instead lets keep monitoring different good project that will bring some good outcome for us on the next run.

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

Yeah, I think they are not really afraid about the current market situation. For now let's not think about the market prices instead lets keep monitoring different good project that will bring some good outcome for us on the next run.

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups
I agree with you. Fortunately they are not accepting investment in only Crypto currencies. They are allowing to use FIAt money for investment. And another thing that they should be up to date on their twitter also.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

Yea, the current market situation has affected a whole lot in crypto, especially ICOs. I hope to see a resurgence soon enough and I surely do hope that everything picks up from there.

I still believe and hope that something good is going to happen to the crypto market this year. Although it is looking impossible though. But a miracle can happen.

It only takes a little longer than we all hoped. I also believed that this year we will repeat the autumn of the previous year. but we have to wait for this rally until Q2 2019. How good that Tachain starts right then :-)

Agree. If TaChain really need to get succeed, they must be patient and wait for the market rise. In the meantime I there are lot to do for them... building, running and enhancing the MVP, Local / Public Promotions, Identifying the competition with the other travel apps, enhancing the platform to a user friendly one by surveying... might be some of them...

you're right. I catch up again and again as I hope that a project starts right after the ICO. The ICO is there to start the development in the first place. It's the same here. so thank you for reminding me of the patience :-)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

yeah, but to be fair i don't expect them to act as if the market is not affecting them because in the real sense it is affecting them i would advise to act in a way that the market won't have an adverse effect on their business

I can only imagine how down low their received investment has gone. Today alone was one of the bad days for crypto seeing how all the coins are battling for survival. I hope they still have enough investment to move on with the project pending the time the market becomes stable.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I really hope we see some real announcements about some companies jumping into the project publically we really need to see some actual names acknoledging the project especially from the advertiser channel side of things.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Agree. If TaChain really need to get succeed, they must be patient and wait for the market rise. In the meantime I there are lot to do for them... building, running and enhancing the MVP, Local / Public Promotions, Identifying the competition with the other travel apps, enhancing the platform to a user friendly one by surveying... might be some of them...

you're right. I catch up again and again as I hope that a project starts right after the ICO. The ICO is there to start the development in the first place. It's the same here. so thank you for reminding me of the patience :-)

This is a good start to Tachain since almost all of the cryptocurrencies have dropped as much as it all started at the beginning, coinciding with this project again with other cryptos will go up when market recover again.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

I really hope we see some real announcements about some companies jumping into the project publically we really need to see some actual names acknoledging the project especially from the advertiser channel side of things.
True actually! Community needs to prepare themselves as well before they jumps right into the product!
This No Updates is not helping with this amazjng communit! 
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform

I know right, they're pretty lucky they've got an active community to help boost and reminder them of the trust and confidence they've in them.

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.

I think the members just joined the telegram group because of the airdrop, most people are just joining telegram group because it is required in the form. Most of them are just waiting to receive their airdrop and for sure they will leave after they get what they want.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: