Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

Does anyone here have LedgerDex and would like to buy TCHN? I am selling my TCHN tokens due to changing life circumstances. I invested money in Tachain during the Presale. I am offering a discount of 50%.
If anyone here is interested, I could put a sell order via LedgerDex. That way, both sides are safe.

Dave

You do not seem to get rid of your tokens. I do not know how many times I have read your posts and how many times the discount has changed. I'm wondering if you really sell TCHN or any worthless tokens that got the same label

Hello. I am selling the real TCHN tokens. I would also use escrow (i.e. via a moderator on Telegram). This is no scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Does anyone here have LedgerDex and would like to buy TCHN? I am selling my TCHN tokens due to changing life circumstances. I invested money in Tachain during the Presale. I am offering a discount of 50%.
If anyone here is interested, I could put a sell order via LedgerDex. That way, both sides are safe.

Dave

You do not seem to get rid of your tokens. I do not know how many times I have read your posts and how many times the discount has changed. I'm wondering if you really sell TCHN or any worthless tokens that got the same label

His/Her 50% discound really looks suspicious. If he want to sell it I suggest why don't he/she go to the telegram and ask the team if they will allowed it and they will going to be the escrow of it.

At your service
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

Dave

His/Her 50% discound really looks suspicious. If he want to sell it I suggest why don't he/she go to the telegram and ask the team if they will allowed it and they will going to be the escrow of it.

I would use a team member for escrow. The only reason I am giving such a discount is because no one buys and I really need the money that is basically "frozen" right now.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

Dave

Hello. I am selling the real TCHN tokens. I would also use escrow (i.e. via a moderator on Telegram). This is no scam.

Have you tried using their telegram group? Discussed it with an admin? Really, they are in the best place to help you out. It is a very difficult task trying to convince people on this thread that this is legit.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

Any fresh by the team on this thread will be duly appreciated. It's been a while since we were last updated by the team on this thread.
I'm also expecting some activity from TaChain team like they used to!
Many question has been araised and they needs to be Ansered!

I will just assume and hope that they have been so busy, when they get a little space or time they will update the community on what is happening. Its been long since they have been on this thread.
they should,  it is very necessary that their community is informed and investor would want to know what is going on with their investment Wink Smiley Wink
It’s been long I saw a post from team. But it’s been busy here Smiley they use twitter a lot and you could also check out their tweets.  It’s informative.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Amazing to see that they are working on their Tachainflame gadget according to their tweet: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1053255678507339776, is it possible to see the how the progress is going?

Thanks for the link, that sounds interesting, of course. I have looked at their other tweets, there is often talk of "potential partner xy".
I wonder if there really are negotiations, or if they are purely hypothetical

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why they quote Singapore Airlines tweet with information about the Tachain Flame. I personally do not think this is the best approach to getting a new partnership.

Well, I'm not the only one who finds that strange.
That's what they do in many tweets, and as you say, that's not the best way to win new partners

I hope they will review this and change their tactic. It almost makes the team seem a bit desperate. They need to contact these projects in more conventional ways such as sending emails, attending events, contacting marketing teams, etc...

Yea, saw them stating something about Uber on their twitter page too, even though they have such plans of having such top brands as partnership, the best way is to build theirs and let the big brands come to them, such portrays confidence in the brands and give investors reasons to stick with them and not the other way round 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

The Tachain project uses so many cool new technologies in their project, some of these include machine learning, big data, AI and lots of different blockchain tech such as smart contracts. It's a very futuristic project and implements the technologies in many different ways.

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Any fresh by the team on this thread will be duly appreciated. It's been a while since we were last updated by the team on this thread.

I will just assume and hope that they have been so busy, when they get a little space or time they will update the community on what is happening. Its been long since they have been on this thread.
they should,  it is very necessary that their community is informed and investor would want to know what is going on with their investment Wink Smiley Wink
It’s been long I saw a post from team. But it’s been busy here Smiley they use twitter a lot and you could also check out their tweets.  It’s informative.
I think they should not focus too much on every platform as they are also busy working with the app and other things, but they still are always available on their Telegram.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

Even in telegram group I am not seeing much activities from core team but from Admin who may not be fully aware of what core team are up to. But my guess is maybe team is busy with development

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

The Tachain project uses so many cool new technologies in their project, some of these include machine learning, big data, AI and lots of different blockchain tech such as smart contracts. It's a very futuristic project and implements the technologies in many different ways.

That sounds really good, and I'm sure they have great ideas. But basically, it's all about something very simple: get people to look at ads. And in times when we are flooded with information and especially with advertising, this could be harder than expected. Even if they pay us like Tachain
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

That sounds really good, and I'm sure they have great ideas. But basically, it's all about something very simple: get people to look at ads. And in times when we are flooded with information and especially with advertising, this could be harder than expected. Even if they pay us like Tachain

Yes without the fundamental idea the technologies I mentioned above are pointless. However, these technologies will allow Tachain to operate as efficiently as possible.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

yeah, but that depends on how much information they are letting out as an investor i feel it really necessary i get real info from their website

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

yeah, but that depends on how much information they are letting out as an investor i feel it really necessary i get real info from their website

If you want actual up to date information it’s always best to check the teams telegram your much more likely to get a quick answer that way you can get the truth from the horses mouth
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Dave

I've already accumulated my own. If you are in a hurry to sell did you consider selling it through a Philippines forum? given they will start operating in Manila. I am guessing there might be an interest?

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

If you want actual up to date information it’s always best to check the teams telegram your much more likely to get a quick answer that way you can get the truth from the horses mouth

What we are saying is actual update from the core team members not answers to your questions from admins who are not part of the core team. Although twitter is a nice place but I hope they don't forget that this thread exists.  Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

What we are saying is actual update from the core team members not answers to your questions from admins who are not part of the core team. Although twitter is a nice place but I hope they don't forget that this thread exists.  Smiley

Tachain team is active in telegram channels and providing response to queries raised by people.  I agree,  many people visiting Bitcointalk also,  so team should be active here as well.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

Dave

I've already accumulated my own. If you are in a hurry to sell did you consider selling it through a Philippines forum? given they will start operating in Manila. I am guessing there might be an interest?

That's true. For the fact that it will be at a cheap selling rate also many will show interest in purchasing the tokens. I hope this buyers sees your message and take heed.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

Dave

That's true. For the fact that it will be at a cheap selling rate also many will show interest in purchasing the tokens. I hope this buyers sees your message and take heed.

This is not good market,  so I understand conditions of few people who invested for quick return and now stuck. I hope he will find buyer how offer him /her good price.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Yes without the fundamental idea the technologies I mentioned above are pointless. However, these technologies will allow Tachain to operate as efficiently as possible.

They good in bringing technologies and industries together. Transplant and advertising, now these. If they do well, then it’s a win for all those tech you mentioned

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

It sure is, they have what it takes to turn the tide around in terms of generating a new kind of brand that will accommodate both the transportation and the advertisement industry in a whole new way, it won't be easy but if they can apply the stated principles that they have on their brand, then they will become a known brand in both industries
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: