Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I don't know what is the reason but market still falling too much, so my question is that it will impact in the sale or tachain still getting investment from market?

Thinking about the same thing, I don't know if the market situation will really going to give some good effect to the current sale of the tachain but I'm hoping that they will not really be affected too much by it.

when viewed from the experience of the ico project in the past, the market can affect the sale of tokens. so hope investors are wiser and they can judge how good the project is. so they will not be affected by the market situation.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I don't know what is the reason but market still falling too much, so my question is that it will impact in the sale or tachain still getting investment from market?

Thinking about the same thing, I don't know if the market situation will really going to give some good effect to the current sale of the tachain but I'm hoping that they will not really be affected too much by it.

I think it will have a bad effect of the project, but in other side, it will have a good effect on the project when bull run will start because some big investors will find a good project like this to be invested in and this project will catch their eye seeing how this project work and how it can be safe to invest in this project.

I think many project have raised their funs in ETH and in current situation it is not the best case scenario especially that many lost a lot assuming they did not liquidate. We will jsut wait and see. We can ask them that on the AMA in two days.

They have an AMA coming up in two days? Do you have the link to the details. I have a couple of questions that I would love asking the team on that day.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

I think it will have a bad effect of the project, but in other side, it will have a good effect on the project when bull run will start because some big investors will find a good project like this to be invested in and this project will catch their eye seeing how this project work and how it can be safe to invest in this project.

I think many project have raised their funs in ETH and in current situation it is not the best case scenario especially that many lost a lot assuming they did not liquidate. We will jsut wait and see. We can ask them that on the AMA in two days.

They have an AMA coming up in two days? Do you have the link to the details. I have a couple of questions that I would love asking the team on that day.

I don't know if you can ask your questions, it is not an AMA session, it is more an interview with the founders of Tachain. But here we go: https://www.facebook.com/tachain.io/photos/a.230271814428530/339026956886348/?type=3&theater
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Logically with the buy back policy they recently started they should still get funds coming in
Although I haven't checked the figure or the progress of token sales

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

Logically with the buy back policy they recently started they should still get funds coming in
i dont think it'll make the token sell stop or slow down as Tachain has fixed value for ETH.
but some slow down issue might occure as there are news that eth will fall below 60$ and that time people will buy eth at that price.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

There’s a lot of questions on about TAChain project. I think thats because it’s not popular in the streets on Philippines. How does the team plan to get the people interested in the project? How do they plan to refund if it goes wrong? When would the project kick off? So many question on my mind.

Are you from the Philippines? About the team not being popular in the Philippines. I would advice them to step up their marketing strategy there. The project will also be officially kicking off next year. Probably in the 2nd quarter.

Yep agree on you, they must contact or start contracting different transportation company as soon as possible , because there will be a new transportation train and its much better to communicate it while its not fully build so there will be no problem and they can become a partnership with the company.

The project should have a good marketing strategies to boost their project up and to be more known of more people specially investors. They should to some unique advertising to catch investors eye and will invest big in their project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

Well, no one can tell for sure if the market will affect sales as that depends totally on investors. Also, it's a matter of perspective. One can see this as an opportunity to invest given to current price, another will see no reason to participate in fears of price falling even further.

Yeah. It is in between. Although I think that those that are afraid are more than those that are investing. Let's not forget those that are just watching to see what happens next and not invest or sell.

Well, the whole market is slow and as such the slow process will affect the entire project when it comes to implementation, most investors will not dare invest in any project and at same time, some will take the bull by the horn and invest, its all about the individual but overall, the situation is not a favorable one and most project are stopping for now till further notice
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Well it'll should be easier to get Investment as ETH price is low and TaChain is Fixed to ETH Price.
So its more important and good time to invest in crypto as well as TaChain. Hopefully people are smart enough to let away this amazing chance!

I agree, It's a great way and chance now to invest more. Hoping the best for the tachain but still they are good that's why I know they can still get more investments and people that will going to support them.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

i dont think it'll make the token sell stop or slow down as Tachain has fixed value for ETH.
but some slow down issue might occure as there are news that eth will fall below 60$ and that time people will buy eth at that price.

Tthis is not correct, 1 TCHN costs $ 0.01
a binding to ETH would of course be great, then you could buy really cheap tokens at the moment. But unfortunately the price is fixed at $ 0.01
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

buyback is a very interesting policy for maintaining the value of a token, if tachain is considering using it i would like to believe they understand how it going to help their token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

a binding to ETH would of course be great, then you could buy really cheap tokens at the moment. But unfortunately the price is fixed at $ 0.01

It’s a double edged sword if crypto was on the way up people would love it coming from crypto to invest but in reality if your coming direct from fiat to invest in tachain the market currently doesn’t matter
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

It’s a double edged sword if crypto was on the way up people would love it coming from crypto to invest but in reality if your coming direct from fiat to invest in tachain the market currently doesn’t matter

yeah, you totally correct in this case the market doesn't really market since their token is not tied to ETH i believe it doesn't really matter.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

It's funny when crypto is down people complain when a token sale isn't tied to values in BTC or ETH. Then, when crypto is up, people complain that a token sale isn't linked to fiat. You just can't please some people.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:24:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 10:55:37 PM by Cnote112

It's funny when crypto is down people complain when a token sale isn't tied to values in BTC or ETH. Then, when crypto is up, people complain that a token sale isn't linked to fiat. You just can't please some people.

Spot on! I just hope the plan Tachain team has in place will suffice and ensure they make everywhere come to live.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

Spot on! I just hope the plan Tachain team has in place will suffice and ensure they have make everywhere come to live.

I'm worried about Tachain a little bit, utility tokens are being targeted with a lot of FUD at the moment. It is true in some cases a lot of utility token projects are unnecessary, but I do like the way that Tachain is planning on implementing their token into their ecosystem.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:11:40 AM

That is a good move. I think many ICOs avoid bining to ETH and the likes to avoid the volatility of the market; but still that is just as risky if they keep holding to ETH. Many ICOs still have ETHs in their wallets waiting for the sale to finish or they hit the softcap; those that accumulated say 0.1 at an ETH price of $400 are in a big loss

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

That is a good move. I think many ICOs avoid bining to ETH and the likes to avoid the volatility of the market; but still that is just as risky if they keep holding to ETH. Many ICOs still have ETHs in their wallets waiting for the sale to finish or they hit the softcap; those that accumulated say 0.1 at an ETH price of $400 are in a big loss

Problem is that we still don't know the bottom of market. People are now saying ETH may go down till 60 USD. If that happens then it will be very difficult for ETH to recover.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

Problem is that we still don't know the bottom of market. People are now saying ETH may go down till 60 USD. If that happens then it will be very difficult for ETH to recover.
I don't think eth will be up to $ 60, it's impossible if ethereum falls to that price. except bitcoin returns to $ 1000- $ 2000. so just hope that nothing will happen.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

$60 is a little bit fair. I saw someone saying Ethereum might get to $9.50 before it picks up again. I just hope it doesn't take long to recover after reaching the bottom.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Well, no one can tell for sure if the market will affect sales as that depends totally on investors. Also, it's a matter of perspective. One can see this as an opportunity to invest given to current price, another will see no reason to participate in fears of price falling even further.

Yeah. It is in between. Although I think that those that are afraid are more than those that are investing. Let's not forget those that are just watching to see what happens next and not invest or sell.

Well, the whole market is slow and as such the slow process will affect the entire project when it comes to implementation, most investors will not dare invest in any project and at same time, some will take the bull by the horn and invest, its all about the individual but overall, the situation is not a favorable one and most project are stopping for now till further notice

Yup agree on you, because of what happened in the market for the past months. A lot of investors are pretty scared that they might lose their invested money to the project it self , but there are also risky that will invest in the market for the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: