Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20323 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

There really is no perfect exchange.. I break them down by several categories.. Features/Design/Charts/Liquidity/Fees.. They all could be better in one way or another but ranking whats important to me I'd stack them this way

1) Bitfinex - Loans/Margin Trading/decent design and charts with awesome liquidity (on BTC)...downside is altcoin liquidity.
2) Binance - Awesome Design Liquidity and Fees... terrible charts (although getting better with tradingview implementation), but lacks lending and margin trading features
3) Bitmex - Pretty decent at everything except fees.. kind of a niche market.
4) GDAX - terrible charting and liquidity, 0 fees on limit orders, basic design and features
4) Bittrex - Awful Design with limited features, nowadays limited liquidity and higher fees than Binance.
6) IDEX - Poor Desgn, great options for coins up and coming.. not a true DEX like it claims.. high fees and poor liquidity.

Everything else is a big drop for me, or outside of my scope of things I haven't tried.

1) Bitfinex - I agree with the decent design and the loaning of funds is a plus but they got server issues with their GUI. The API is rock-solid however.

3) Bitmex - They actually have the lowest fees you will find anywhere. They even pay you if you are a market maker. Only cons of Bitmex is during volatility you can't use their site at all because it freezes and their withdraw times can be improved.

4) Bittrex - They upgraded their design and got most of the features you need. However I agree that their liquidity is lower now since they made KYC mandatory and most people just moved to Binance.

lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

For fresh traders I strongly suggest Binance Exchange,
why?
Low trading/withdrawal fees
Newbie friendly web design
No verification needed for small traders
Great BTCtc/altcoin volume
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!

i have accounts of coinbene, kucoin, bitfinex, uex, huobi, binance, cryptopia. For everyday use i choise binance. Very low fees, sharp (when you place order its on market in the same second), has great mobile app and desktop  app with great interface. Its also the best secured in my opinion. Binance even helps users with hacked accounts - they have whose system for that and already prevented 2 massive theft form their users account from stolen API keys - they also started a Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU). Starting from 2018/07/14, they will allocate 10% of all trading fees received into SAFU to offer protection to users and their funds in extreme cases..
Rest of them i use only if coin that i want to sell/buy is not listed on binance.

Acording to fees, sharpness, interface, sense of security i would rank them

1- binance
2- nothing
3- nothing
4- nothing
5- huobi
6- bitfinex
7- kucoin
8- cryptopia
9- coinbene
100- uex

I also use decentralized forkdelta for coins not listed on any centralized exchange (mostly from airdrops).

Wasn't 7000 BTC just withdrawn/stolen from Binance by the way of the Syscoin hack?
This doesn't sound too secure for me...
cryptobenn

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Blockchain is all about "decentralization"

so the ideal Exchange should also be decentralized for me : I prefer token.store because they have a good support team that is easy accessible,  there is also Forkdelta/Tokendex/Etherdelta, IDEX, ...
Problem of course is that most are only Ethereum oriented (because the Exchange itself is a DAPP/smart contract that runs on Ethereum)

Visit our website : https://www.FREEcoin.technology
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

Thanks!
Depends on what pairs I'm trading. For leveraged BTC/USD, I use Bitmex as it's simply the best at the moment. Low and clear fees, huge volume, no KYC, exactly what we crypto users needed.

For altcoin pairs, I prefer Binance and KuCoin. Binance currently is the top alts exchange in terms of volume. They also have a friendly UI and secure environment (no hacking, no far!). But if the altcoins I'm looking for isn't listed there, I would find it in other top exchange like Poloniex and Bittrex. For BTC/fiat pairs, I use indodax.com as it is the biggest Indonesian crypto exchange at the moment.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Now the best my exchanges it's: Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, OKEX, Bancor.Network. It's fast withdraw and low comissions.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

In my opinion that everyone has a favorite exchange site for their tokens, but I only have three favorite exchange sites, if I want to sell my token,  the first  I use HitBt exchange   because my first exchange site that I use it well and I do not have any problems in the exchange site, and the second exchange is Bibox and the last is Binance, and actually  I also have some tokens in other places and I want to hold it for a future.
purecane

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

There's a new exchange that gives startup coins a place to get listed at a fair price. Check them out.

https://palitanx.com/
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

My favorite exchange 2 years ago was Bittrex, but when I found out Binance had better coins I realized I wasted my precious time using Bittrex, their customer support is the most shitty customer support you can find in whole cryptoworld, reacting or replying on ticker nr takes ages and only react when they have time, when coins are pumping wallets are disabled and site is lagging, and to add extra to it, they dont have the best coins to trade either, they are based in Amerika and are one of the worst exchanges, same goes with Kucoin, you cant even normally deposit or withdrawal coins on the site if you didnt message the customer support or make a ticket and force them to let your transactions go trough, I will stick with Binance and only use other exchanges if I found myself a gem.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Thanks!
I always try to use Kucoin for trade.But I am also like other exchanges like Binance,Cryptopia,Bibox and so on.But Kucoin is my favourite one of all.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

I think binends are the best, one of the biggest turnover markets with low fees. its security system is good, customer servicenya quick response.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Thanks!

There are many exchanges where I have traded my cryptocurrencies and they are like Bittrex, Poloniex, Zebpay, Stocks exchange, Cryptobridge, HTBTC,
Etherdelta, Escodex, and Binance.  Out of all this, i found Binance, Zebpay, and Bittrex as the best one because their trading platform I found simple and easy and also their trading service is better than other exchanges as their backup support team is really giving best service which I like the most.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
ALBOS Project

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Binance is one of the best, for sure
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Binance is one of the best, for sure
Binance is getting more and more famous now because most of the other exchanges issues in the recent days.Yes I also like Binance exchange because the flawless trading experience with minimal network fee is a sign of great exchange.
And I heard that coinbase will be adding more coins into their exchange and if that happens then it will become the best exchange of all time in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

For now, it's HOTBIT.
It was a seamless transaction process. Quick deposit and withdrawal. Low transaction fees and a growing community.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Thanks!

I am trusting kucoin for a very long time and yobit as well because i did not get any problem on both of this exchangers in a very long run so i highly prefer to use this exchanger if you are a newbie.
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

There are many exchanges out there. But think the best and my favourite exchange Binance is one of the best . Because Binance has less withdrawal fees and most trusted exchange.But kucoin is also good exchange.
ALBOS Project

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

Thanks!

I am trusting kucoin for a very long time and yobit as well because i did not get any problem on both of this exchangers in a very long run so i highly prefer to use this exchanger if you are a newbie.

I heard that there are quite many concerns about Yobit. Glad you haven't experienced any of them
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Thanks!
I always try to use Kucoin for trade.But I am also like other exchanges like Binance,Cryptopia,Bibox and so on.But Kucoin is my favourite one of all.
Currently Houbi is well positioned in the list of the best Exchange today because it converges many factors to suit the professional traders. I think that the current exchanges in the cryptocurrency market that want to succeed need the right strategy and good investor support if they want to stay with Exchange.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

There are many exchanges out there. But think the best and my favourite exchange Binance is one of the best . Because Binance has less withdrawal fees and most trusted exchange.But kucoin is also good exchange.
I often do Binance transactions and I am really satisfied with the quality that it gives to investors. Also, I also traded on Houbi and it was also very good, currently it has allowed direct conversion between crypto and curency fiat, which is great.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: