Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20323 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

I used to use an exchange place that has a very high trading volume every day like binance, so I prefer to trade in binance because it is currently binance where the exchange is very good and best for this year.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

My favourite exchange is binance as it has a very good interface and user friendly and it has one of the biggest volumes as well. Transactions also excutr very quickly and the customer service is superb
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

There are lot of exchange online these days but taking of good and solid exchange, we have few.
Binance
Bittrex
Coin exchange
These are trusted exchange sites you can trade peacefully.
Different people may have different choices but my first choice is Bittrex, in fact i am using it for a long time and therefore now i have too much trust and feeling more confident while using Bittrex.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

people are searching for a platform to trade in for cryptocurrency. Last year was a big one for these digital currencies. Even they have proved out to be very safe and secure for government policies.

There are different types of exchanges and depending upon the requirement you can use the one which is a prior for an individual. But become fully educated before choosing any as there should not be any kind of warning flags.

bittrex,
binance,
bitfinex
coinbase
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

I have never used international exchanges but in India I like koinex the best after koinex I like zebpay.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I have never used international exchanges but in India I like koinex the best after koinex I like zebpay.
of course you need a larger volume for your trade.
and you should try it.
but the risk is also greater, you will gain experience with your trade. Wink
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

not far from the choice of many people such as idex, binance, forkdelta, hitBTC because it is also often used to exchange tokens from hunting after that I throw into local exchange (indodax) for easier in exchange currency of my country

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

I probably choose those highly volume cryptomarket like bittrex,poloniex,binance,kucoin those exchange are trusted and a friendly user interface exchanger and easy to trade.
I think in all these exchanges you mentioned here Binance is good from all. It is famous than all and the users are all over the world. Different people have different choices and they think that their exchange is the best in the world. To some extent they are right because they are satisfied from their services. There are many good exchanges in the world. For me Binance is good one.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

Nowadays I'm using yobit exchange because it is a very trusted. Some hackers try to hack your account so if you use yobit exchange your account Will be safe. You just need to use 2Fa verification for your account security. This is my favorite exchange because it's a low transaction fee. There are too many people already use this exchanger so you can check it out right now.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

I use multiple exchanges, for better security

If you're a small trader, I suggest Binance Exchange
low fees, great daily volume, and no verification needed
for small traders in order to withdraw.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

I would like to use Kucoin and I feel prefer to use this. Its security is highly decorated and there has no risk I think. By the way, the fee is huge when withdrawing your asset. Its simple and easy to use. You can freely use this for trade

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!
I really love kucoin exchange because they are very active exchange and have quality coins. They also have contest, for voting for coin to be listed on their exchange. Kucoin is also the best for security, that's why I love to trade in Kucoin.

bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!
Of course my favourite is nothing different than Binance =) with almost highest market volume of trading, with almost highest amount of coins listed on exchange and also secure wallets of deposit.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

i first trading is bittrex and polanix 2017 January ,this time great ex ,now i change okex and binace great exchange
Acreage
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

It would have to be binance, and for a brief while Bittrex was nice; I still use bittrex from time to time

Acreage - Intuitive blockchain and marketplace solution evolving how site surveys and property rights are stored and exchanged.
Roman8883

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

trade.io is a new generation financial institution based on blockchain technology and providing maximum security and transparency through its flagship product, exchange trade.io, as well as its senior representatives of ICO Consulting Services and the Angel Investment Program. trade.io successfully completed its ICO in January 2018 and raised more than $ 31 million from loyal members and community members who want greater transparency in the financial markets.
ICO Watchdog is the leading authority in the crypto currency market. Thanks to our news alerts, audit services and trend reports, our trusted community brings a new level of transparency to crypto. Together, we help ICO investors make better decisions and create a healthier, more sustainable crypto-currency ecosystem. For more information, please visit https://icowatchdog.com/
The CEO of ICO Watchdog and the founder of Shaun Newsum said: "Blockchain technologies provide a number of unusual opportunities for investors, but only if we take steps to prevent the sale of the market by several unsuccessful actors.
"Working with an innovative partner, such as trade.io, helps ensure that the crypto space is safe enough to continue to grow."
   As part of the recent launch of Watchdog's new products in its news, analysis and verification toolset, we are pleased to host their innovative TokenGrade audit service. Via TokenGrade, token creators present their plans for inspection by a team of ICO Watchdog critics who verify that their coins are free from security errors and transparency issues. We will provide expedited ICO reviews that have been verified by the TokenGrade ICO Watchdog audit service.
   In addition, we aim to encourage the use of ScamWatch, a chatbox feature that rewards more than 50,000 members of the ICO Watchdog community for reporting fraudulent proposals for initial coins (ICOs) to our own loyal TIO community. We hope that our decision to use such tools will reassure our community that we will recommend only trusted and verified ICOs.
   By implementing strict ICO Watchdog audit standards and implementing the DOG token, we are confident that this will add additional additional security measures to protect against ICO scammers.
HaruBit

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

My favorite is Local Exchanger. In my country have many exchanger they coming to my country since bitcoin is very popular, and we have one very trusted exchanger since 2012.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

my favorite exchange is IDEX becuase  I don't have to give my personal documents to just trade and withdraw coins. most important thing it has logout facility which is not available in etherdelta. so very less chance to hack my private  key.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

maybe I understand only a little, but from various factors both Fees, BTC supply, transaction speed, market life, I still consider BINANCE is the best.

even binance is also very easy to use by beginners though
Yeah it is right Binance is one of the leading crypto exchanges in the world and most investors use it for their transactions. Credibility and authentication also considered for exchange. In my country many people use Okpay for their transactions. It is also good, fast and secure. I use it for much time but there is no problem while using this exchange.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

If you choose the type of transaction you will choose the type of transaction exchange bitcoin in exchange for ethereum and exchange litecoin to get ripple that is the two exchanges that I like the most
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: