Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20323 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!

Yeah. There are many exchanges out there and there are also soon to come exchanges. I already have tried so many good exchanges like for example POLONIEX, BITTREX, BITFINEX, HITBTC and BINANCE. But among of the 5 exchanges that I have tried, BINANCE is really the best for me because you can trade easily there and the instruction is really understandable they really provide an easy instructions on how to withdraw and cash out. That's all I can say.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

There are many exchanges that I like, but my favorite exchange is binance because of high volume and popular exchange it's good to day trading that exchange many traders recommend it.

Raiwenkai

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

Im just new in trading all my token are in mercatox so far its good I have not yet tried other exchange maybe soon.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

I use a lot of exchanges. Binance is fine in most cases, but also decentralized exchanges, like idex can be useful in the early stage of a new token.

vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Bittrex has always had a certain amount of confidence, and as I started entering the cryptocurrency market more than a year ago, Bittrex is also a relatively high volume, fast trading and Smoothly, especially not every time the system is locked loading and closing websites like HitBTC, Binance. In terms of age, Bittrex is also one of the early generations that did not have the Margin function but did not have a complaint about the user account. There was a time when Bittrex stopped accepting new accounts and for KYC, Bittrex support team worked for a long time. My friend spent only 1 month just waiting to verify the new account can withdraw money.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

If you see yourself as someone who has enough experience of dealing in the stock markets, Kraken might seem familiar to you.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

One of my favourite exchange is binance because it has good volume
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

Thanks!

At present, I'm more interested in the Nexybit exchange account because the team behind it's really solid and professional.
Nexybit currently has two options, the first option is Exchange and the second option is Trading.
To be clearer you can visit here Nexybit Thread JN.
RosieBoyd29

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

Poloniex is one of the most reputable trading platforms in the virtual worlds because there are very few contracts traded on the exchange. Most of the coin traded is subject to a variety of conditions. transactional.
Once a coin is traded on Poloniex you can ensure that the coin is extremely potent, with high trading volume.
It is because of its reputation that many professional investors are trading on this exchange.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Thanks!

Yeah. There are many exchanges out there and there are also soon to come exchanges. I already have tried so many good exchanges like for example POLONIEX, BITTREX, BITFINEX, HITBTC and BINANCE. But among of the 5 exchanges that I have tried, BINANCE is really the best for me because you can trade easily there and the instruction is really understandable they really provide an easy instructions on how to withdraw and cash out. That's all I can say.
Traders look for those exchanges which has more benefit for them. For convenience they chose Binance which has large volume and low transaction rate. There are few others best recommended exchanges including Coinbase, Bittrex and Binance have great importance using these exchanges traders find it easy to reach at their profits and this connection is very important.

JessicaThomas58

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

The interface of the Huobi deck is quite user-friendly and easy to use. There are two languages available in Chinese and English, but the website is only partially translated into English so it will be a bit difficult for foreign investors.
The speed of web site access is also very important, especially for high-volume transactions such as Huobi. Platform transaction also provides Android and iOS applications for mobile users.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

If you want to find out what is the best exchange there is then you should try to pick for the one who is the number one of them all, but their would be a problem since it is the number one then hackers will try to hack that exchange.
personally, I would say binance so far. Been using it for some time now but the fees and withdrawals takes me out. Just thinking about it is ridiculous for me since I trade for a little amount then leave it after some another time.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

I think Bittrex and Binance are my favorite exchanges all the time because they are more convenient to use anywhere and security improves this platform so we are not worried about any situation. Transaction costs are very low when compared to other exchanges. We can use this exchange.
Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

My favourite are HitBTC and Bittrex.
Galotta

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

In terms of fiat/crypto exchange my favourite definitely has to be Kraken.
When it comes to crypto/crypto pairs I like HitBTC except for their ludicrous withdrawal fees
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

Ever since entering in to the world of crypto-currency two years back, I have used dozens of exchanges. Out of them my favorite had been BTC-e / Wex.nz. Their user interface is very simple and they don't bother the users by asking for ID verification.

If I remember correctly, It's not like a regular bitcoin/altcoins exchange with new listings. Also I'm sure the reason reason why they've not asked for users kyc is because they're not operating from a country with tight regulations. For me, It's binance. It's a solid exchange with huge volumes and a mobile app that comes in handy most of the time.

yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Thanks!
I tend to think that 90% of guys who would reply here to this topic with name Binance. This is totally the best from among others, and there is many reasons for that, just make your research and you will understand.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

My Favorite exchange is-
    1.   binance
    2.   bittrex
    3.   Hitbtc
    4.   YoBit

I think this exchange is good for me.
ngocanh1610

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

My favourite exchange is huobi and binance
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Since price of crypto going  up and down at the sametimes make very hard to earn profit when the price on bearish like this year. So i divide my money in to 2 different trading platform, put on the crypto exchanges and also in the broker. When the price of crypto any sign for bullish i will trade on the one of the biggest exchanges like Okex and Binance. Both exchanges in always to be number 1 and 2 based on daily trading volume. And when crypto on bearish i will trade in broker of FX open so i can make profit from bearish trend.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: