Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20323 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

For me, binance is my favorite exchange market for my cryptocurrencies because it's highly secured market, low transaction fees, big volume of cryptos and most of all, easy to use and seamless. And as much as i like cryptocurrencies, i also like binance's very own crypto BNB.
so far, binance is the most chosen exchanger. well, if this is the past, maybe bitrex, or poloniex will be a good exchanger, but for now, so many rules apply to both exchangers. well, but for me binance is indeed the best.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Binance - number  1  (Trustworthy service, large trading volume )

link in signature
Yes it is binance because of the low fee which is more profitable for the traders and the good support system will make lot of people to trust this exchange but still they need to add more new altcoins for trading then it will be a paradise for the bounty hunters too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

Bittrex and Binance is my favorite sites. They are not only old but so much trusted. Their quick service, low exchange fee is better than others. If you think you don’t want to provide your personal information or not to provide your ID card then kraken is best one. It does also depend upon you. It’s a big issue which coin you want to exchange. You need to check first if your expected coins can be exchange through their sites or not.
jujurloe

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

binance is my favorite exchange because starting from deposit, trading to withdrawing doesn't make me confused and quite interactive. transaction fees are cheap and most important
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

I think you've missed the bittrex at What you said because it has the best exchanger on all the crypto exchanger just for me its my choice.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

At the moment I am use bittrex and poloniex. I am use most of the time bittrex because I like this trading platform. Bittrex is a world best exchanger use this platform for his trading because most of the people know about this exchanger. It is very easy to use so I feel comfortable in this reason it's my favorite.

devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

my favorite exchange is crypto currency.This is a trading market
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

Kucoin, many low caps, nice user interface, strong security.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

Binance transaction volume is large, safe and secure, fast transaction time and transaction fees are also appropriate, in addition binance is currently the most choice of traders.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

Accreditation now has a lot of exchanges on the net, I personally prefer to trade on bittrex
 Bittrex is considered a safe trading platform with a custom trading platform designed to handle and execute buy / sell orders quickly and efficiently. Trading platforms display a variety of different currency coding.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

I am starting of using some Decentralized Exchanges, so far
so good. but their web design is pretty complicated, but you'll
get used to it.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!
There are many types of exchanges . Every man like to his profitable exchanges  . Someone likes a great quality exchanges and someone likes small exchanges . My favorite exchange are Binance, hitbtc, Hotbit, Idex ect
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

For me, binance is my favorite exchange market for my cryptocurrencies because it's highly secured market, low transaction fees, big volume of cryptos and most of all, easy to use and seamless. And as much as i like cryptocurrencies, i also like binance's very own crypto BNB.
so far, binance is the most chosen exchanger. well, if this is the past, maybe bitrex, or poloniex will be a good exchanger, but for now, so many rules apply to both exchangers. well, but for me binance is indeed the best.

Now, most of the people are choosing Binance exchange because that's why the volumes of Binance exchanges are kept increasing. From the beginning, they are closely watching the coin and their development team. Mostly they are listing very good coins in the exchange.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

I don't really have I particular a favorite exchange I like. However, my best exchange is any exchange that I trade and my asset is save and valuable. Also, I like Hitbtc for one thing which is quick sell.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

Before Binance and others Asian exchange launched, my first exchange is Poloniex and till now i still use it.  This exchange still has high trding volume. But iam not only 1 exchange, and to minimize risk from hacker i also use others exchange, those is Binance,  Huobi,  Bittrex, and Gate.io.

taunghiqua

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

In today's trading I like some exchanges like mercatox hitbtc because it's a safe and convenient trading move. i hope you find your favorite trading platform.
jcojci

Activity: 719
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

I prefer with binance because I see that many traders move their balance to that site and I see that the chance for every coin to get an increase is wider in that site. but although I often trade on binance, I still use bittrex and I think bittrex and binance is the most popular exchange sites for this year and maybe in the next year, there will be a new exchange site that can compete with that site.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

There are many exchange but all are not good.
In my opinion I like to use binance, cryptopia, stock exchange and crypto-bridge. My favorite exchange is binance
Phan Trang

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

The trading platform that I like most is binance because it is a big trading platform. Reputable Binance is known for its low transaction fee (0.1%) as well as its fast transaction processing. National and the floor are traded with large numbers of investors
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

In today's trading I like some exchanges like mercatox hitbtc because it's a safe and convenient trading move. i hope you find your favorite trading platform.

Kucoin is my favorite exchanger at the moment because the traders and investors did not get any problems in the past years that they are trusting the current market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: