Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit or hitbtc  (Read 1518 times)
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

The advantage with Yobit is that they list a huge number of tokens and their fee is low. Hitbtc doesn't have that many trading options. But the Yobit support is quite horrible, while for Hitbtc, it is OK.
WeAdMore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

hitBTC surely
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

of course I would prefer to trade on hitbtc because in the yobit exchange place I heard several times that I often lost assets so to avoid that I would rather trade on hitbtc which proved to be safer and more comfortable.
duonghoangphong4

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

Yobit is better than hitbtc. Hitbtc can be hacked if you don't seup OTP
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

Both Hitbtc and Yobit can be hacked, if you are careless with your 2FA. But in my opinion Yobit is far worse, because the support is almost non-existent. English language support tickets takes ages to get resolved. If you know Russian, then you may be a bit lucky.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

I'll go with HitBTC. Yobit got so many coins/tokens that are trash and the volume of every coin in HitBTC are much higher compare to Yobit. You should consider security for selecting your exchange.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

Yobit is currently experiencing a lot of security issues and many of its customers are losing money for no reason. This makes me very scared to participate in this exchange and most of the coin listed here is just a coin to be pump and dump and most of the people involved in this exchange just want to make a good profit. So it's not safe

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

In my opinion HitBTC is legit exchange because i have been use this exchange acouple years and i did not get any problem so far. HitBTC also include top 10 exchange by daily trading volume.They operated since 2013 so this exchange is one of the biggest exchange in that times till now. For Yobit, i heard this exchange has bad reputation because they created and listed their own coin in that exchange but the coin just pump and dump so many trader loss money.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I think the hitbtc is better now than yobit because more coins are listed in Hitbtc when the end of ico of the bounty program. And it's not like yobit that I hear many issues that are not yet learned and others are scams.

Agree, hitbtc I think is better than Yobit, the thing that I have ever felt is that when I wrongly send the token the team can finish it faster and this is what makes me always make hitbtc a trading priority.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

I think the hitbtc is better now than yobit because more coins are listed in Hitbtc when the end of ico of the bounty program. And it's not like yobit that I hear many issues that are not yet learned and others are scams.

Agree, hitbtc I think is better than Yobit, the thing that I have ever felt is that when I wrongly send the token the team can finish it faster and this is what makes me always make hitbtc a trading priority.

afaik yobit lists a more number of coins ( especially altcoins and tokens ) but i heard a lot of bad feedbacks lately  regarding on thier service . some says yobit is scam but i still dont believe them because afaik yobit is a popular and big exchange .

hibtc on the other hand is also a well known exchange and has a lot of positive feedbacks  but what i dont like is that i found their site complicated when compared to yobit and other exchanges .

so my vote goes to yobit .
said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I think the hitbtc is better now than yobit
because more coins are listed in )Hitbtc) when the end of ico of the bounty program. And it's not like yobit that I hear many issues )
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one but its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard
what are peoples experience with them are they trust worthy and what are their fees like

Thanks all

Both are not good to me, but if the token that pay me will be list on this two, I would rather choose hitbtc compare to yobit. Well we all know that most of the coins in yobit was a shit coin. The only things which I hate the most on hitbtc was they charge too high for every transaction that you are going to make to their platform. though hitbtc volume can be considered as good either as well.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one bit its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard
what are peoples experience with them are they trust worthy and what are their fees like

Thanks all

The choice between yobit and hitbtc is like choosing between and devil and the satan. Grin
Just kidding.It`s OK to use them both,but only with small deposits.Deposit a big amount of btc or any other altcoin,and they are GONE.Yobit is the number 1 place for pump&dump altcoins and HitBtc has many bad reviews about their customer support.

Lol made me laugh 🤨😂😂

But you got it right there mate ,deposit only small amount in yobit since most of the accusations i have read about my signature is bigger amounts ,meaning smaller investors are safer to trade.but i don’t wanna be blame so this is you call.i am not biased since i gave you warning.and again INVEST ONLY SMALL AMOUNTS
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

How many exchanges, so many opinions, I have long refused these exchangers, many unresolved tickets for the withdrawal of coins, many inconveniences associated with placing orders, and a number of problems, the benefit is there are alternatives - binance,kucoin,liquid.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

In my view, Hitbtc and yobit each have their own characteristics. I like Hitbtc more than Yobit because Hitbtc looks more beautiful and neat design, easier to trade and faster.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

hitbtc remains a good and best exchange option at the moment, I prefer to choose hitbtc because maybe the exchange is potentially good for holding coins at good prices. on the other hand hitbtc was used as the initial market for the purpose of releasing new coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Hitbtc is also good for me to put my funds here and also safe for this site. Because yobit is also scam and negative feedbacks for his account.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
criptouser

Activity: 392

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Hitbtc is also good for me to put my funds here and also safe for this site. Because yobit is also scam and negative feedbacks for his account.
for Hitbtc, there are also many negative reviews. but with regards to yobit, they have even more negative feedback

East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

There are truly negative reviews on this two exchange. But if you can only trade your tokens on this two exchange. I don't know if your lucky like me. I trade in yobit in the past and i don't experience bad thing on yobit. And i neve r trade in hitbtc.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

It doesn't matter if you use both even more than two markets. Sometimes you benefit from that with a significant price difference you can move from market 1 to another market. But I've heard the bad about hitbtc but it doesn't have a bad impact on hitbtc. The bittrex, binance is mostly used there, the growth is very rapid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: