Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1228 times)
Sedorikku (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

For me, I recommend to you to hold your bitcoin and wait for the long time. When you wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin you will not regret when you hold that money but when you take risk in selling bitcoin now, you may regret someday when the price is high so i recommend you to hold your bitcoin.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

My suggestion is to stay patient unless the price rises. The price has started rising and hopefully it'll rise more so that by selling your coins at that time, you'll be able to earn much profit. So, good luck!
Sedorikku (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

What do you think guys??

For me, I recommend to you to hold your bitcoin and wait for the long time. When you wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin you will not regret when you hold that money but when you take risk in selling bitcoin now, you may regret someday when the price is high so i recommend you to hold your bitcoin.
Oh,  is that so?  So for your opinion, the best thing to do in that situation is to hold for now. Very nice answer and explanation but how long would it take for you to wait and sell this?  What if it doesn't change at all and still down. I waste my time for waiting for a longer period and it comes for nothing? I say this because i experience once. I wait for almost 2 years but nothing is happening so i take the risk of selling it in a lower price.  How sad for me.  But thank you for the advice.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

What do you think guys??

It depends on your situation, if you need the money necessarily you should get the profit on your hands now than waiting for it to go higher even though there is no assurance in doing so.

And you should Hodl more if you don't need the money or there is something you can do to prevent taking your investment, risking is better if you don't necessarily need the money.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

What do you think guys??

You nailed it! I will suggest the same thing. It is not profitable to sell your coins now because we are on a bearish market. The prices are fluctuating every now and then. The best thing to do is hold your coins and wait for the peak price again. Let's see if the prices will sky rocket this December.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

What do you think guys??
If you really need urgent money then selling now is a good option, but if aren't in urgency then I would recommend you to hold your Bitcoin because the price still falling down.Wait for the right time to sell when the rice up."patient is virtue".Long term will surely give you more profit.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

If the patience gives you what you want, you should be patient to wait for your opportunity, if that action will yield results then I suggest you patiently wait for the opportunity you can have that  you want
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Well it actually depend on your financial needs. If you think you do not need money for now then holding it is the best thing to do because it will get a huge profit or a huge percentage of profit in the next few weeks or months. Do not let your emotions overflowed on what happen to market price lately because it will just passed and good market price will get sooner.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

This completely depends on you, and only can be answered by you.

Do you really need the money right now? Like for important purposes or you're planning on using the money for something else? Then sell. Probably a few, depending on how much money you actually need. Are your crypto investments just money lying around doing nothing, and at the same time you're willing to be patient with it? Then hold.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

what is needed in all aspects is money, if we take the risk to attract our current bitcoin then the loss will be obtained, then the only way is to be patient and hold.
so when we need some money then we can borrow from colleagues, friends or relatives for a while, rather than our assets decline.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

Well it actually depend on your financial needs. If you think you do not need money for now then holding it is the best thing to do because it will get a huge profit or a huge percentage of profit in the next few weeks or months. Do not let your emotions overflowed on what happen to market price lately because it will just passed and good market price will get sooner.
We connot blame to those people who are impatient to hold thier bitcoin. We don't know what thier reasons why they sell thier bitcoin.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

What do you think guys??
The crypto space for sure, demands some sort of patience and every trader or investor needs to possess that patience in order to succeed in the long run. I prefer to hold my coins for long term. Risk taking is also an option at times but in unfavorable market conditions, I usually avoid risk taking. Right now, what I think is it is better for better market conditions. It won't be smart right now to sell your holdings in panic and anxiety of price dump. However, the price fluctuations in the market can be taken advantage of but only by those who are regular market watchers.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

What do you think guys??

As you observe, the value of bitcoin increases at the end of the year. I suggest that you should be patient enough to risk your money in bitcoin. Trust that bitcoin value would increase this year. And all you taking risks/sacrifices would be worth it.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

What do you think guys??
In my opinion I need to be wait the perfect time to sell my bitcoin. We know the value is down but this is only temporary and soon it will rise and shine. Holding bitcoin  in a long time it's worth it, cause it give you big profit.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

We always say that patient is the to success, it's depend on your necessary need, you can hold for long time and sell at the right time, it's always profitable when you hold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

We always say that patient is the to success, it's depend on your necessary need, you can hold for long time and sell at the right time, it's always profitable when you hold.
I agree, patience is always the key. I'll rather be patient and earn, than taking a risk and end up losing a lot of money. I agree that holding is profitable, it test out your patience, but it's worth it in the end. Being patient is really effective. If you really want to earn effectively, be patient.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 02:44:22 PM by Macinto$h

In my opinion I need to be wait the perfect time to sell my bitcoin. We know the value is down but this is only temporary and soon it will rise and shine. Holding bitcoin  in a long time it's worth it, cause it give you big profit.
Where do you see that the cost is reduced? Now bitcoin is preparing to resume growth. There is no more decline. It has grown to the level of 6780 in the last few days. It seems that the bearish trend is decisive.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

when your capital has come out very much I suggest to hold it, because if you sell it then you will experience a lot of losses.
In you do that I suggest not to have too ambitious
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

It just depends on you actually if whatever you feel like doing, you think is right. Because we all have different tolerance when it comes to waiting, there are some who can hodl their coin and wait for the right timing and price and there are some who just prefers to have money on their hands and sell them even if they are on loss.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: