Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
jocke_

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

there is a pandacoin already, nobody sees it ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399127.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs

One will survive.

id like to know little more about the dev team?
who are "the best devs in alt-crypto world and market experts?"
wolong?
Hi's brother, trollong, his cousin dolong ( expert in cryptography ) and several others which aren't Asian.

thats what i thought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:29:00 PM

Hey guys,

United-Miners is allowing registrations ready for PandaCoin

http://panda.united-miners.com - has the usual pool features:

Stratum with VARDIFF - adjusts automatically to your hashing speed for optimal results
1 % FEE - small fee to ensure pool stays alive - we have very extensive hardware to ensure no downtime  Smiley
Idle Worker Notifications - you will be mailed when a worker goes idle
Fancy mobile site - access the site easily via your IPhone/Android
SSL protected - adding today.
DDoS Protected

Any questions please ask.

We may possibly be the first :]
Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:29:42 PM

So still something I'm not understanding.....

these two baby pandas...one is male and one is female right and they are combining their ectoplasm...how exactly does that work?

Just getting to the root of the important elements of this coin.  Smiley

This is a closely guarded secret by Wupan, the Guardian Panda.

I suspected as much...those Pandas are a tightnit community.

So chocolates and Pandacoins for me this Valentine's Day then  Grin

my GF is currently eating http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/img/prods/chocolate-snacks/10770-meiji-hello-panda-choco-lg.jpg ... not even kidding son!

I'm a Lindt kinda gal myself:

http://www.lindtexcellence.com/discover/excellence-sea-salt.php

But I'd better let you get back on topic and answering the important questions!  Smiley

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:31:02 PM

So still something I'm not understanding.....

these two baby pandas...one is male and one is female right and they are combining their ectoplasm...how exactly does that work?

Just getting to the root of the important elements of this coin.  Smiley

This is a closely guarded secret by Wupan, the Guardian Panda.

I suspected as much...those Pandas are a tightnit community.

So chocolates and Pandacoins for me this Valentine's Day then  Grin

my GF is currently eating http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/img/prods/chocolate-snacks/10770-meiji-hello-panda-choco-lg.jpg ... not even kidding son!

I'm a Lindt kinda gal myself:

http://www.lindtexcellence.com/discover/excellence-sea-salt.php

But I'd better let you get back on topic and answering the important questions!  Smiley

there is nothing more important than sea salt... it preserves marine life
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:43:40 PM

How will this coin prevent a 51% attack?

Someone upload sgminer setting to mine this please.
Trolling?
No. CGMiner was a pain trying to get Scrypt Adaptive-N working. Last time I spent a couple hours and it still didn't work. Plus SGMiner seems to be more efficient than SGMiner.

U NO MAKE SENSE!

SGMINER IS NOT MORE EFFICIENT THAN SGMINER Grin
You know what I meant =.=

Fixed! SGMiner is more efficient than CGMiner.
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:34:45 PM

Where was the official IPO? What's the innovation compared to Vertcoin?

Wolong just sold his soul. Of course he will support this coin, if he got some decent amount of the IPO. In the meantime, he will trade other coins.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
mwkultra

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:15:44 AM

The thing that makes UNO so special is the fact that it had zero pre-mine.

3% pre-mine for 'stability' is a joke.  It's a cash grab and it damages the integrity of the coin.  Why would I chose to mine a coin that has a group of people with a SH!T TON of coins waiting to dump on the market all the way up (if there even is an up)?  Pre-mining destroys the coin, it's that simple.  Why?  Because we can chose coins that weren't pre-mined!  They do exist and in this era where we have new coins everyday they seem the logical ones at which to invest our hashrate. 

To put it another way..  People don't NEED to chose a pre-mined coin in this era.  So why would you?  There are (or soon will be) plenty of alternatives that do the exact same thing, but without the dark cloud of pre-mining hanging over them.  I'll happily choose one of them.

Panda coin?  I'll pass.

GurungBoi

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:17:59 AM

aasian powerrrrrrrrr

altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:21:32 AM

Pandacoin already on Cryto Rush. Grin Grin Grin https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=PAND&b=BTC
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:28:07 AM

3% pre-mine for 'stability' is a joke.  It's a cash grab and it damages the integrity of the coin.  Why would I chose to mine a coin that has a group of people with a SH!T TON of coins waiting to dump on the market all the way up (if there even is an up)?  Pre-mining destroys the coin, it's that simple.  Why?  Because we can chose coins that weren't pre-mined!  They do exist and in this era where we have new coins everyday they seem the logical ones at which to invest our hashrate. 

To put it another way..  People don't NEED to chose a pre-mined coin in this era.  So why would you?  There are (or soon will be) plenty of alternatives that do the exact same thing, but without the dark cloud of pre-mining hanging over them.  I'll happily choose one of them.

Panda coin?  I'll pass.

HI Mwkultra, I would like to address the points you have raised in your post.

1. Of course you can choose another coin, absolutely no one is stopping you, but unfortunately the vast majority (and it really is 95%+) of the coins which are being released on a daily/weekly/monthly basis not only don't see the light of day, but are also awful clones of existing coins that have very little momentum behind them as far dev, innovation, markets, and expertise.

2. Absolutely people don't NEED a premine coin, infact they don't need any coin, what they WANT however is the opportunity to be involved in a big movement that will have a significant impact in cryptocurrency and be valued on parity with real goods, services and the opportunity to have actual utility for that coin.. which very VERY few coins can offer.

3. Please feel free to explain how our coin is a cash grab when there is 97% available to the general populus for mining.. a 97% IPO, i would understand as a cash grab, but we are talking single digit percentages which are going to be given back to early investors as well as go toward building the foundation of the community across the various services we are offering. Unlike other coins, we do not want to rely solely on the community to take the initiative to move the coin along in their own time, we want to provide a springboard where they can readily use multiple sites and services that make use of the coin.. again, please feel free to show us other coins that are offering this in any decent capacity.

4. UNO is a very special coin, that is true, and I love it because of the rarity, but these coins can hardly be compared just on the fact alone that there is a much larger supply than UNO. And personally speaking, even if UNO did have a small % premine, I for one would not be put off the coin. I think the idea that a 'coin' like bit bar with over 3000 premines (from what ive heard) ... now that is a cash grab and is definitely something I would distance myself from, whatever the reasons the developers or so called 'early miners' had.

5. We in no way want our mission and objectives to come across to the crypto community as something which we are looking to earn a fast buck from.. We have made our intentions very clear and are being extremely transparent with anyone who asks any kind of questions and we have no problem having an open and honest discussion Smiley

We are very focused on replicating the success that Doge has and taking it that much further and in a faster fashion. We want to build a similar community and we want to make a lot of stuff happen and we hope that you will join us as being part of the increasingly growing community Smiley

Sev
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:34:56 AM

wrong pandacoin, that was what we call the Wagyu Panda Coin because we cooked that shit up and ate it..its gone Tongue

that has nothing to do with this coin and none of the team here are in any way associated.

hydra

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:44:57 AM

Panda Coin = Vertcoin + good marketing

I'm in.
altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

wrong pandacoin, that was what we call the Wagyu Panda Coin because we cooked that shit up and ate it..its gone Tongue

that has nothing to do with this coin and none of the team here are in any way associated.

Oh I see my mistake... I thought it was the same Pandacoin. By the way your Panda Coin logo looks awesome and I would love to support this coin. I'm in!
Diamonds13

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:47:39 AM

3% is 3 billion coins !! And where did the IPO go ? It was only private ? Where ?

Sorry but 3 billion !
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:50:31 AM

3% is 3 billion coins !! And where did the IPO go ? It was only private ? Where ?

Sorry but 3 billion !

3 billion is nothing compared to what is available to be mined Smiley

The IPO was held privately for the main reason that  we personally wanted to ensure the right people are behind the coin for the wider benefit of the users who choose to mine this coin - we have had a lot of offers and we respectfully declined a lot of investments from people, this is not a financially motivated move in any sort, it is for the greater good.

- I am going to bed now, please post any further comments / questions / suggestions etc and i will ensure that everything is answered tomorrow

Thanks and regards

sev
lasciv

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:56:07 AM

3% pre-mine for 'stability' is a joke.  It's a cash grab and it damages the integrity of the coin.  Why would I chose to mine a coin that has a group of people with a SH!T TON of coins waiting to dump on the market all the way up (if there even is an up)?  Pre-mining destroys the coin, it's that simple.  Why?  Because we can chose coins that weren't pre-mined!  They do exist and in this era where we have new coins everyday they seem the logical ones at which to invest our hashrate.  

To put it another way..  People don't NEED to chose a pre-mined coin in this era.  So why would you?  There are (or soon will be) plenty of alternatives that do the exact same thing, but without the dark cloud of pre-mining hanging over them.  I'll happily choose one of them.

Panda coin?  I'll pass.

I like your style..

Kiss
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:57:53 AM

3% pre-mine for 'stability' is a joke.  It's a cash grab and it damages the integrity of the coin.  Why would I chose to mine a coin that has a group of people with a SH!T TON of coins waiting to dump on the market all the way up (if there even is an up)?  Pre-mining destroys the coin, it's that simple.  Why?  Because we can chose coins that weren't pre-mined!  They do exist and in this era where we have new coins everyday they seem the logical ones at which to invest our hashrate.  

To put it another way..  People don't NEED to chose a pre-mined coin in this era.  So why would you?  There are (or soon will be) plenty of alternatives that do the exact same thing, but without the dark cloud of pre-mining hanging over them.  I'll happily choose one of them.

Panda coin?  I'll pass.

I like your style..

Kiss

Guys in the politest possible way, if you want to sit here and flame/troll the coin then please move along to another thread. We are trying to offer something here that has a LOT of hard work being put in to it. We are all for constructive criticism so please either do that or move along and long for a coin that is more to your liking.

appreciated

sev
lasciv

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:58:43 AM

You missed the point.

Kiss
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:00:11 AM

I would be available to market this coin once it hits a subreddit and gets a working tip bot out there.

Did the same with dogecoin and see how well that turned out.

Tipping on reddit is really popular and if done correctly, in and outside of the subreddit, it will get the coin a lot of traffic.

PM me if interested. (same name on reddit)
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

I would be available to market this coin once it hits a subreddit and gets a working tip bot out there.

Did the same with dogecoin and see how well that turned out.

Tipping on reddit is really popular and if done correctly, in and outside of the subreddit, it will get the coin a lot of traffic.

PM me if interested. (same name on reddit)

Hi Acidyo, thanks very much for this, we appreciate it and will be building the CSS on to our reddit sub in the next day or so to ensure it is alive and kicking for the launch.

We are also going to be talking to Mohland who created the dogetipbot as I know him quite well and would like him to lend his expertise to this too.

Do you also know him?

Regards

Sev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: