Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:23:33 AM

Will be watching this one.

At least we won't have to worry about doing forks for a gravity well in the future.

What are your thoughts on how this coin will hold up when people start throwing 100 ghs at it to insta mine it at launch?

I don't know if many pools will survive the first hour, never mine the possibility of pool owners scamming, solo whales taking everything, which isn't helped by the fact that first 50k blocks are the richest.

It would have been better if you selected the first 1000 blocks or so to have just 1 coin reward, to get rid of early orphans and insta whale advantages. That would have been better for the coin's future with greater distribution.

Unless...that was your 'private' group's aim all along.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:25:59 AM

scarface, too late, I already "scam" fully 200 btcs.

neh neh ni poo poo, try again faster next time when I launch new scam.

Is this the behaviour of "the panda" community or someone else

if so I just lost complete interest in this coin due to this behaviour

GameofDeception are you part of "the panda" community and part of the development team

Grin
chaosagent

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:27:01 AM

Will be watching this one.

At least we won't have to worry about doing forks for a gravity well in the future.

What are your thoughts on how this coin will hold up when people start throwing 100 ghs at it to insta mine it at launch?

I don't know if many pools will survive the first hour, never mine the possibility of pool owners scamming, solo whales taking everything, which isn't helped by the fact that first 50k blocks are the richest.

It would have been better if you selected the first 1000 blocks or so to have just 1 coin reward, to get rid of early orphans and insta whale advantages. That would have been better for the coin's future with greater distribution.

Unless...that was your 'private' group's aim all along.
Kimito/1 block adjust will kill instamine after 1 block.
<plug class="shameless">
also, my pool hasn't died yet (100% uptime!) and I'm barely using any of the servers' resources right now.
And I'm proven to not be a scam, go ask anyone who mines at my pools Cheesy
</plug>

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

chaosagent

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:27:49 AM

GameofDeception are you part of "the panda" community and part of the development team
He's the guy whos behind all this lol (hes wolong)

Y U NO LIKEZ SARCAZM

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......

paul09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:28:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399127.0

lolwut

Also is there a specific release time yet?
mrakbox

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:28:45 AM

Cue the pool spam!

Chaospool - PANDA - LAUNCHED

Features:

10000 PANDA BOUNTY PER BLOCK FOUND

0% fees for life. FOR ALL.
also, FASTEST POOL BY FAR

Instant payouts
STRATUM + VARDIFF
100% uptime
And much, much more!

Start mining now! http://lmc.chaosagent.org

maybe you should fix the url: http://lmc.chaosagent.org   ->   http://panda.chaosagent.org/
chaosagent

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:30:08 AM

Cue the pool spam!

Chaospool - PANDA - LAUNCHED

Features:

10000 PANDA BOUNTY PER BLOCK FOUND

0% fees for life. FOR ALL.
also, FASTEST POOL BY FAR

Instant payouts
STRATUM + VARDIFF
100% uptime
And much, much more!

Start mining now! http://panda.chaosagent.org

maybe you should fix the url: http://lmc.chaosagent.org   ->   http://panda.chaosagent.org/

* chaosagent is an idiot
Fixed!

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:32:58 AM

DONT TRUST WOLONG HES A SCAMMER HE HAS SCAMMED TONS OF PEOPLE DOGECOIN TRADING HES JUST TRYING TO FIND MORE WAYS TO SCAM PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR MONEY

Don't help this shitty coin. they are hyping to get your money. coin is not goin anywhere. its supported by people who are in it to make money by dumping on the un educated.
XBATTO

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:37:35 AM

Is that a Vertcoin clone ? It seems like. A lot.
chaosagent

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:38:09 AM

DONT TRUST WOLONG HES A SCAMMER HE HAS SCAMMED TONS OF PEOPLE DOGECOIN TRADING HES JUST TRYING TO FIND MORE WAYS TO SCAM PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR MONEY

Don't help this shitty coin. they are hyping to get your money. coin is not goin anywhere. its supported by people who are in it to make money by dumping on the un educated.

Well, then mine Scamcoin aka the coin whose logo all of you are quoting.
Look in my sig for the link Cheesy

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:38:19 AM

Y U NO LIKEZ SARCAZM

Your right just read through his profile unbelievable behaviour from "the panda" community.

How can anybody attract customers if they treat people like this no matter how much crap you are getting at least back yourself and let the haters hate and your good work will do the talking

I was really looking forward to this, letting bygones be bygones regarding taking another coins name, but how is this coin meant to survive and attract new customers with this behaviour

GameofDeception please tell me I am wrong and have misread your profile

Grin
chaosagent

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:41:08 AM

Y U NO LIKEZ SARCAZM

Your right just read through his profile unbelievable behaviour from "the panda" community.

How can anybody attract customers if they treat people like this no matter how much crap you are getting at least back yourself and let the haters hate and your good work will do the talking

I was really looking forward to this, letting bygones be bygones regarding taking another coins name, but how is this coin meant to survive and attract new customers with this behaviour

WE ARE ASIANZ

scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:45:44 AM

1. there already 2 pandacoins, your fucking retarded
2. n-factor is not ready and makes mining for newbies extremely hard (best algo to silent pre-mine like maxcoin)
3. this guy lead people to believe hes some sort of "millionaire" when infact hes nothing but a fontas 2.0 a liar and a thief
4. begged for 1 million dogecoin to write a "book" on crypto manipulation which he ofcourse stole and never delivered
5. abused his admin rights on #dogecoin on irc and was trolling there for weeks until he was de moded and ran the fuck out off freenode by an admin
6. gathered a clan of delusional idiots who believe him and he used their dogecoins/btc as whale bait so he can profit off their loss tons of people lost money in his "pump/dump crew"
7. is now selling this premined shitcoin to those same people this thread is just for show to them (notice he didnt say anything about IPO he already sold it to his own crew)
8. dogecoin did not need a premine or ipo to be succesfull we all know this coin will fail
9. wallet will most likely be backdoored he has tried to backdoor programs to people on irc before

i will laugh when this coin burns to the ground and i also feel extremely sorry for the idiots you got selling this to

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

Y U NO LIKEZ SARCAZM

haha not sure if your serious or trolling..

this coins has %3 premined. ... 3 billion coins.. 3 billions.. as in 3 , 000 , 000 , 000  more then you at this exact moment.

not only this. but they are a community of wolfs. they don care. they will rip tiny bitcoin out of a babys tiny hand if they can. All the do all day is sit there try to figure out how to trick people to get bitcoins.

like i said before this coins has all the bad qualities on a coin: premmine. Scam dev ,scam community , bag holder and probably a secret pool to mine the rest of the coins so you'll feel like you missed out and buy on "exchange"  which will ruin the lunch as well
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:50:35 AM

Is that a Vertcoin clone ? It seems like. A lot.
They took:
Algorithm from Vertcoin.
Name from Pandacoin.
Scam from any other premined altcoin.
dspair

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:53:00 AM

2. n-factor is not ready and makes mining for newbies extremely hard (best algo to silent pre-mine like maxcoin)
3. this guy lead people to believe hes some sort of "millionaire" when infact hes nothing but a fontas 2.0 a liar and a thief
4. begged for 1 million dogecoin to write a "book" on crypto manipulation which he ofcourse stole and never delivered
5. abused his admin rights on #dogecoin on irc and was trolling there for weeks until he was de moded and ran the fuck out off freenode by an admin
6. gathered a clan of delusional idiots who believe him and he used their dogecoins/btc as whale bait so he can profit off their loss tons of people lost money in his "pump/dump crew"
7. is now selling this premined shitcoin to those same people this thread is just for show to them (notice he didnt say anything about IPO he already sold it to his own crew)
8. dogecoin did not need a premine or ipo to be succesfull we all know this coin will fail
9. wallet will most likely be backdoored he has tried to backdoor programs to people on irc before

i will laugh when this coin burns to the ground and i also feel extremely sorry for the idiots you got selling this to
Oh right, where is his book  Grin
genba

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:57:36 AM

hmm... big premine, in addition to IPO, being run by scamming manipulators, ripping off several other coins... this will turn out well!
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:01:11 AM

Sorry if you do not like our premine.

GameofDeception

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:03:25 AM

1) It doesn't matter, your opinion does not matter to me
2) Which is why there is an IPO for people to get coins than mine
3) I have put up walls multiples, many can vouch, if you didn't see them, your blind
4) I have changed it to private release, to keep fucktards and retards like you to be out of reach
5)I wasn't admin on #dogecoin, i was voiced there. get the facts right. voice was removed since no one is imposting me there and im out of doge. on #dogecoin-market I asked madcrapper to deop me since I won't be handling that channel anymore? need proof? ask him
6) You are refering to molly. Hook him up on reddit verified account and ask him what have I done for him?
7) That was mentioned many times on my tweets that the first IPO is sold to my private channel and on #pandacoin , again your being a retard not to know
Cool Dogecoin was a success with my help, even jackson palmer is grateful, yet retards like you will never understand
9) Wallet backdoor? Sure check the source code and compile it yourself? Backdoor programs on IRC? Wow, please get the person to stand up that I did

I will laugh when you didn't get in early. Support from hundreds of people, and people who participated in the IPO do not pay something to be worthless. I think your the only idiot here.
Cheers
dspair

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:10:09 AM

[22:28] <mollymachine> i need 220. i lost 44 btc yesterday helping the group

How much I should pay to not be an idiot? Cheesy I don't have 44 btc  Cry

btw can you list these hundreds of people? I don't think your private scam chat is that big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: