Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:15:26 PM

This thread is a joke. Anybody who dives into this coin has serious issues. Do what you want, but i said my piece for the record; Caveat emptor

Judging by your posting history you are upset that Pandacoin is on a faster trajectory than Vertcoin.

It was never our intention to hurt vert coin, and we think very highly of the devs on that project.

Yep, im in Vertcoin. I put my money where my mouth is. And trust me that is more than yours.

"trajectory", ok, come back at me in a few days/weeks. Actually don't, I dont care. I did my public service announcement regarding this thread, everyone do as they wish. Im out.

Don't you find it a bit ridiculous you are coming in here and calling us scammers? Now you are doing everyone a "public service" etc.

What is with you people?

Do you see us in VERTcoin threads screaming about you panda coin? Absolutely not.

If you don't like it don't buy it. But IMO this forum is for miners and pool ops to find coins to mine. The buyers are out there in the real world.

Never called you scammers my friend, although i think you are. Mine away, have fun making your "profits". Enjoy. Yes, I dont like it, I wont buy it, buy I have sympathy for newcomers who get taken in by these threads, which hurt the overall crypto community. Enough said.

Please tell me how bringing in Asia and adopting Pandas for our foundation (thepandacoin.org) is in anyway harming the crypto community?

We are actually trying to do good things here. Why do people just blindly ignore this??

Some people see Wolong as being a bad guy, going for his own profit.

Well.. i recon everyone in here is going for their own profit. At least I am. The bigger the better.
Anyone who is mining just because of a good cause might to reconsider if they are not a bit hypocritical. We all in for the money.

I want my Aston Martin !

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

This thread is a joke. Anybody who dives into this coin has serious issues. Do what you want, but i said my piece for the record; Caveat emptor

Judging by your posting history you are upset that Pandacoin is on a faster trajectory than Vertcoin.

It was never our intention to hurt vert coin, and we think very highly of the devs on that project.

Yep, im in Vertcoin. I put my money where my mouth is. And trust me that is more than yours.

"trajectory", ok, come back at me in a few days/weeks. Actually don't, I dont care. I did my public service announcement regarding this thread, everyone do as they wish. Im out.

Don't you find it a bit ridiculous you are coming in here and calling us scammers? Now you are doing everyone a "public service" etc.

What is with you people?

Do you see us in VERTcoin threads screaming about you panda coin? Absolutely not.

If you don't like it don't buy it. But IMO this forum is for miners and pool ops to find coins to mine. The buyers are out there in the real world.

Never called you scammers my friend, although i think you are. Mine away, have fun making your "profits". Enjoy. Yes, I dont like it, I wont buy it, buy I have sympathy for newcomers who get taken in by these threads, which hurt the overall crypto community. Enough said.

Please tell me how bringing in Asia and adopting Pandas for our foundation (thepandacoin.org) is in anyway harming the crypto community?

We are actually trying to do good things here. Why do people just blindly ignore this??

1: You didnt bring in "asia". This kind of naivete  is scary. Hubris is self defeating friend, and often delusional. next point..
2:your foundation is nothing but vaporware at the moment, just words with nothing to back it up.
3:We are actually trying to do good things here., harming the crypto community?, you are not trying to do good things because you are harming the reputation of the industry. A clone coin, based on nothing but hype with no technological improvements serves to distract new adopters. You want to improve the industry? try not cloning a marketing phenomina (doge) and a tech improvment (vert) and do something useful.  
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:33:21 PM

WOLONG is a panda reserve: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolong_National_Nature_Reserve

I put "in wolong we trust" on the coin. Wolong told me not to, but I explained it was a good thing. You know your currency has backing, and that means something. What is bitcoin without the winklevoss twins? Look at the price after their Oct 2012 investment.

We are not having any problems selling the coin. Our only problem seems to be trolls, and greedy members of 4chan stealing my artwork trying to trick people into thinking they have talent.

They have no talent, refused to bet on their coin failing, and are desperately bumping their threads by organizing on 4chan (no real community interest in their project.)

It's even worse that you are trying to use charities to make yourself rich via pyramid scheme. Whether or not that is your intention, you are still playing on Wolong's ego. Everybody calls him "God" and he uses the handle GameofDeception. Come on man stop being delusional.

What you call trolling is actually just regular people calling you all out on your bullshit. All you care about is money and pumping and dumping, I haven't seen a single word about spreading the coin or where it is going to be used, and that is where it's long term value comes from.

"Arguing with Religionists
It's like playing chess with a pigeon: No matter how hard you try, its will throw the pieces over, crap on the board and strut around in victory."

Its in vain, Walruse, they want wolong so he can pump this crap. They want to swim on the wave of scam, hoping that they will not be these that are scammed and get good profits instead. You can say what you want, even bring evidence, they wont listen.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:35:38 PM

What is with you people?

1: You didnt bring in "asia". This kind of naivete  is scary. Hubris is self defeating friend, and often delusional. next point..
2:your foundation is nothing but vaporware at the moment, just words with nothing to back it up.
3:We are actually trying to do good things here., harming the crypto community?, you are not trying to do good things because you are harming the reputation of the industry. A clone coin, based on nothing but hype with no technological improvements serves to distract new adopters. You want to improve the industry? try not cloning a marketing phenomina (doge) and a tech improvment (vert) and do something useful. 

holy crap, clone coin lol.  No technology !?!  Look at PND for Christ sake.  Plain old everyday scrypt coin same as the other 100 coins.  Did not even have KGW at the start.  Completely copied PANDA's logo, couldn't even come up with its own art work.  At least PANDA took the new good things in the market and combined them.  KGW (from the start not bolted on after they realized the problem), NScrypt (taken from Vert, so what most new coins will start to do the same thing),  technically advanced Dev team,  whale for a backer.   PND is the biggest joke.

How in the hell is PND an improvement on the industry?  Name 1 thing PND has the PANDA does not.  All of its technology is stolen also, along with its logo.

PND is nothing but a parody of PANDA and that is all it will ever be.  Lets let the 4 lonesome buy orders speak for them selves.  NOONE WANTS PND !
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:38:43 PM

What is with you people?

1: You didnt bring in "asia". This kind of naivete  is scary. Hubris is self defeating friend, and often delusional. next point..

We are 5 days in to our project that launched live on Freenode in #pandacoin on valentines day on schedule 100% successful and clean launch.

Yes, wolong does have connections in the Asian markets, of course this could be a lie to scam you out of BTC so please do not believe this.

I donated 500K PANDA to our foundation for the Australia project which is an ongoing deal in escrow I believe. So yes, things are actually happening and it isn't vaporware and if you have questions with the foundation #thepandacoin.org on freenode as well.

This is not some scam approach, we actually want to build something. However you would know that if you had read the first page instead of just posting negative FUD.
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:40:03 PM

Typical support phone call ... or: a day with poolerino support Wink

Who are you ?

Poolerino.com[/color]

Do you offer a PANDA Pool ?

Yes, for sure.

Great, how can I reach it ?

Well you can use panda.poolerino.com , setup your account and your workers.

Where can I point my mining rigs to ?

Right now we offer 2 Stratum Servers you can reach:

Our global stratum: stratum+tcp://panda.poolerino.com:3343
Our asia stratum: stratum+tcp://panda-asia.poolerino.com:3343
Out USA stratum: coming soon.

So this sounds good, but how much fee do I pay with you ?

All our pools are 0% fee

Wow, ok - anything else I should know ?

Well, minging with us is different, for example we have a live chat inside dashboard, so you can talk with other poolerinos!

Any more questions ?

......sound of mining rigs to loud that I hear anything more..... Wink

creative Smiley

I added it to the bottom of the homepage on thepandacoin.com

Thank you, think we deserve it a bit Wink
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

What is with you people?

holy crap, clone coin lol.  No technology !?!  Look at PND for Christ sake.  Plain old everyday scrypt coin same as the other 100 coins.  Did not even have KGW at the start.  Completely copied PANDA's logo, couldn't even come up with its own art work.  At least PANDA took the new good things in the market and combined them.  KGW (from the start not bolted on after they realized the problem), NScrypt (taken from Vert, so what most new coins will start to do the same thing),  technically advanced Dev team,  whale for a backer.   PND is the biggest joke.

How in the hell is PND an improvement on the industry?  Name 1 thing PND has the PANDA does not.  All of its technology is stolen also, along with its logo.

PND is nothing but a parody of PANDA and that is all it will ever be.  Lets let the 4 lonesome buy orders speak for them selves.  NOONE WANTS PND !

Don't worry about PND and their lame attempts to organize against us.

They are banned from cryptorush and mintpal, any exchange crazy enough to screw over the community of this project is shooting themselves in the foot.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:44:56 PM

What is with you people?

holy crap, clone coin lol.  No technology !?!  Look at PND for Christ sake.  Plain old everyday scrypt coin same as the other 100 coins.  Did not even have KGW at the start.  Completely copied PANDA's logo, couldn't even come up with its own art work.  At least PANDA took the new good things in the market and combined them.  KGW (from the start not bolted on after they realized the problem), NScrypt (taken from Vert, so what most new coins will start to do the same thing),  technically advanced Dev team,  whale for a backer.   PND is the biggest joke.

How in the hell is PND an improvement on the industry?  Name 1 thing PND has the PANDA does not.  All of its technology is stolen also, along with its logo.

PND is nothing but a parody of PANDA and that is all it will ever be.  Lets let the 4 lonesome buy orders speak for them selves.  NOONE WANTS PND !

They are banned from cryptorush and mintpal, any exchange that is dumb enough to screw over the community of this project is shooting themselves in the foot.

Dont worry about PND?
Then why DDos ing the PND pools is nescessary`?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jherek

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:45:20 PM

Name 1 thing PND has the PANDA does not.

PND has no premine, and no scammer and strident self-absorbed kid, that holds 3% of the coin to manipulate its market.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:49:30 PM

Name 1 thing PND has the PANDA does not.

PND has no premine, and no scammer and strident self-absorbed kid, that holds 3% of the coin to manipulate its market.

No it had an instamine, and a failed launch with a fork 2 days in.

You all refused to bet us 1 little BTC that your project would fail, and you keep crying in OUR thread about how we are scamming people.

As if you don't have huge loads of fake panda replicas you are trying to sell off like scammers you are in our IRC channel.

Code:
12:42 <RealPandaKing> selling at 40 satoshis
12:42 <tavirosu> so long time...
12:42 (JacobUX) yes show mintpal-jay how powerful we are
12:42 <RealPandaKing> 1 BTC minimum
12:42 <RealPandaKing> PM me
12:42 (JacobUX) add your btc to mintpal
12:42 matterway (~patrick@tru75-7-88-161-131-83.fbx.proxad.net) has left IRC: (Remote host closed the connection)
12:42 <wutwut> Lols
12:42 <makishart> panic buy!
12:42 <wutwut> PandaKing, why don't you dump into the 55 sat buy wall

Turns out he was selling PND at 40 satoshis, and not PANDA

turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:52:13 PM

What is with you people?

We are 5 days in to our project that launched live on Freenode in #pandacoin on valentines day on schedule 100% successful and clean launch.

Yes, wolong does have connections in the Asian markets, of course this could be a lie to scam you out of BTC so please do not believe this.

I donated 500K PANDA to our foundation for the Australia project which is an ongoing deal in escrow I believe. So yes, things are actually happening and it isn't vaporware and if you have questions with the foundation #thepandacoin.org on freenode as well.

This is not some scam approach, we actually want to build something. However you would know that if you had read the first page instead of just posting negative FUD.

Ill debate you on your claim it was a "fair launch", it wasn't..

If you develop the project into something useful, then it will be commended. ill be the first one . But you have a LONG way to go to restore faith. But, again, ill follow the progress and give you credit if credit is due.

In op you were praising wolong like  Nebuchadnezzar, you cant disassociate this now, whats done is done, own your mistake.

foaman

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:52:34 PM

What is with you people?

They are banned from cryptorush and mintpal, any exchange that is dumb enough to screw over the community of this project is shooting themselves in the foot.

Dont worry about PND?
Then why DDos ing the PND pools is nescessary`?

I suppose every bad thing that ever happens to PND is Wolong's fault.  PANDA was DDoS during its launch, I suppose Wolong did that to himself also ...  Name a coin that wasn't DDoS during its launch?  I suppose Wolong did all of them as well?  Trying to let PND miners know what is going on is like trying to teach Economics to a Democrat, no matter what you say they just don't get it.  I am done with everything PND you will not see me respond to anymore of your FUD its not worth my time.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

"Trying to let PND miners know what is going on is like trying to teach Economics to a Democrat"

LoL
Where you coming from

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
foaman

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:05:27 PM

"Trying to let PND miners know what is going on is like trying to teach Economics to a Democrat"

LoL
Where you coming from

Because you even asked that question the answer will be to hard for you to understand.  Go back to your PND hut and let the big boys get things done.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:07:04 PM

Wolong ‏@GameOfDeception 4h

Have walls up on panda 50 to 45. Haters, dump out your pandacoins to me and prove it.

LOLLL

The king of pump and dump getting beat at his own game.  Gotta love the irony in that.

Oh well.  Not like it matters much to him anyways.  He already milked it at launch with his premine shares, so now he's just trying to save face with his shitcoin behind a guise of 'having the entire nation of China behind him' (aka probably about 20 users on an irc channel).

GG Solong, I mean Wolong.

I just feel sorry for all those sheeple who bought into this blatant scam from the start and now hold bags waiting for a life vest to bail them out.  A currency that makes MaxCoin seem like an offering from Ghandi.  

At least PND has basically negligible value from the getgo, not some super inflated shill price to fill the pockets and ego of its founder.
Jherek

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:15:11 PM

I have sympathy for newcomers who get taken in by these threads, which hurt the overall crypto community. Enough said.

this +1
Jherek

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:28:23 PM

No it had an instamine, and a failed launch with a fork 2 days in.

You all refused to bet us 1 little BTC that your project would fail, and you keep crying in OUR thread about how we are scamming people.

As if you don't have huge loads of fake panda replicas you are trying to sell off like scammers you are in our IRC channel.

It was created by one woman in rush in like 16h what your experienced dev team, that already released a coin, did in a week. She stopped it and reset the chain after things went fishy, the night they did a testrun and a day later it launched smoothy then there was a smooth update to KGW.

Also, it is not *my* thread, I did nothing for the coin but contributing a few hashes. And I am not here about the coin but because of that egomanic wolong guy what harms the whole crypto community, but I already wrote that.

So if you call me responsible for what some random guy in IRC does, I call you responsible for what your glory mascot did since he jumped into the doge market scamming people off.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:33:00 PM

Love myself, sold all panda's around 65 and bought vtc around 30. But don't worry I am coming back, I only don't know when.
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:37:27 PM

This shit is a broken record. They whine about scams, yet no one has been scammed except for the people who have mistakenly mined the wrong coin by their community posting fake PANDA pools here...

CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:57:29 PM

This shit is a broken record. They whine about scams, yet no one has been scammed except for the people who have mistakenly mined the wrong coin by their community posting fake PANDA pools here...

Exactly. The Panda Coin is not a scam, nor is it a pump and dumpers bitch - it is an excellent investment opportunity with the potential to at least be valued around half of whatever Doge is trading at in the short term, parity and higher in the long term. It was always going to go down while Vert is being pumped but those who flog off their stash at this price will probably be sorry - you may get lucky and be able to buy back in a tad lower than you sold em for but once that Vert bubble bursts people are going to be pouring in BTC to this coin once more. I think the lowest we will ever see will be 45-50ish before massive buy walls form once more.

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: