Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:44:54 AM

what meltdown on twitter .....

just for a give away ....DO U EVEN REALIZE HOW MANY PANDA IS THAT ...

Can you read?

All the coins he is giving away in freenode are getting dumped straight into the exchange. Hillarious.

Why do you care what he does if you don't even mine PANDA?  Why not let people get scammed (your words) and just mine your coin?  Why do you have to troll and bring this coin down if you think its so bad.

Did the chinese make your microwave for you and it exploded on you?

This made me lol irl ^^
Well it makes you wonder.  If they think wolong is so bad,  have they EVER really seen what a real stock broker is like?  They will steal the candy and the teddy bear off of a baby to sell it to make some cash.

The real Stock Market is WAY MORE ruthless then wolong.  I don't see them bitching about those people.  Look at Madoff,  he never said he wanted someones children to die,  but yet he fucked over so many people who lost homes and there retirements.  Why aren't they bitching about that?

Just gets old listening to people troll and put down a coin because they don't like 1 person.  

I don't agree with wolong,  but I also don't give a fuck.  I have way more things to worry about in life them some coin that might be worth real cash (Which is helping me financially) then what some guy said/did on twitter.

why are people bitching about panda instead of madoff in this thread? because this thread is about panda, not madoff. there are millions of threads about madoff where people are bitching, you are free to join them. it makes no sense to use this thread to bitch about madoff.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:46:36 AM

LMAO Wolong himself just IP banned me from the #PandaCoin Channel for saying "It's a bad decision to dump right now"

Fuck this cunt - I'm out for good now, what a piece of work.

+1

Wolong just self destructed...probably thinks push the price down to 24 and get rid of the weak hands but i think no one is going buy this shit after this. No body follow wolong on twitter he is a piece of shit.

I agree. Sorry to all who told otherwise and whom I was dismissive of in their dislike for this guy. Really showing his true colors here. He appears to be trying to IP ban those with views different to himself in the #PandaCoin channel - like he fucking owns the coin - YOU ARE NOT THE DEV YOU ASSHOLE! I bet he is trying to make it so only those with his views are able to use the channel and therefore all new users (not likely to be many now) will only see one point of view - his.

Once again, sorry to those that told it for what it is and to whom I was dismissive. Peace brothers!
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:49:07 AM

Alright. Ya that's weird.
I'll give you that.

But have you heard what guys on Wall Street talk like?
Like emotionally unstable teenagers?
Brackle

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:50:48 AM

Can you read?

All the coins he is giving away in freenode are getting dumped straight into the exchange. Hillarious.

Why do you care what he does if you don't even mine PANDA?  Why not let people get scammed (your words) and just mine your coin?  Why do you have to troll and bring this coin down if you think its so bad.

This made me lol irl ^^
Well it makes you wonder.  If they think wolong is so bad,  have they EVER really seen what a real stock broker is like?  They will steal the candy and the teddy bear off of a baby to sell it to make some cash.

The real Stock Market is WAY MORE ruthless then wolong.  I don't see them bitching about those people.  Look at Madoff,  he never said he wanted someones children to die,  but yet he fucked over so many people who lost homes and there retirements.  Why aren't they bitching about that?

Just gets old listening to people troll and put down a coin because they don't like 1 person.  

I don't agree with wolong,  but I also don't give a fuck.  I have way more things to worry about in life them some coin that might be worth real cash (Which is helping me financially) then what some guy said/did on twitter.

why are people bitching about panda instead of madoff in this thread? because this thread is about panda, not madoff. there are millions of threads about madoff where people are bitching, you are free to join them. it makes no sense to use this thread to bitch about madoff.
no people are bitching because people are bitching.  Maybe wolong ignored them on IRC and they got butthurt and decided to put down his coin,  who the fuck knows,  who really cares?

Bitch Bitch Bitch thats all you hear about people.  They monitor his wallet like a Hawk,  and his twitter and IRC,  and ANYTHING NEGATIVE This guy makes they run to these thread to say "LOOK PEOPLE LOOK THIS GUY IS DOING ETC or SAID CHILDREN ETC"

Just gets old.  Like dealing with 18 year olds who just learned they got burnt on buying a sack of weed and decided to tattle on the guy lol.

Either way im outtie for awhile.  I shall let you kiddies argue and worry about coins.  
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:53:05 AM

Can you read?

This made me lol irl ^^

no people are bitching because people are bitching.  Maybe wolong ignored them on IRC and they got butthurt and decided to put down his coin,  who the fuck knows,  who really cares?

Bitch Bitch Bitch thats all you hear about people.  They monitor his wallet like a Hawk,  and his twitter and IRC,  and ANYTHING NEGATIVE This guy makes they run to these thread to say "LOOK PEOPLE LOOK THIS GUY IS DOING ETC or SAID CHILDREN ETC"

Just gets old.  Like dealing with 18 year olds who just learned they got burnts on buying a sack of weed and decided to tattle on the guy lol.

Either way im outtie for awhile.  I shall let you kiddies argue and worry about coins.  

Stop waffling and get to the point. You love Wolong and you want to receive his seed.
salstimda

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:53:11 AM

Alright so I will throw out a prediction.

It's doesn't matter one tiny bit what the PANDA price is right now. Doesn't matter if he gives away the whole pre-mine.
Doesn't matter what bad words he says to whoever. Doesn't matter if he is on twitter or not on twitter.

He has a f*ck ton of BTC. And he is going to continue doing what he did with UNO and DOGE and GLC and DVC.
And probably many other coins later on. Including PANDA.

He will make them go up super high - and then down - and maybe do it again a few times. And make tons more BTC doing it.
Some of us will win joining his coins. Some will not. But the ones that don't even pay attention will surely be left out of any possible
chance.

That is my prediction. And I don't even own PANDAs right now.
So check back in 30-60 days and see what happened. If it goes from 40 satoshi to 400 satoshi then some people will be wrong
all over again. Just like they were wrong about DOGE. And UNO. And GLC. AND DVC.... Because the charts I am looking at
they all seem to be going up real high and then down. Kind of what you want to see. Kind of what you need to have happen
to make some money.

I'm watching close. Every coin.

rotfl, how delusional can someone be, even while wolong is moving out all panda from his wallet, some naive followers are still eagerly eating up any crap he shits out... i really feel sorry for you
salstimda

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:56:17 AM

his smartest move by far was claiming "im giving away all the premine for free on IRC", so while he moves his pandas from his wallet to the exchanges, some naive kids still think everything is alright and he will just give away everything for free. im so glad i dumped everything at 60-72, so long, panda Wink
Brackle

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:58:35 AM

Can you read?

This made me lol irl ^^

Just gets old.  Like dealing with 18 year olds who just learned they got burnts on buying a sack of weed and decided to tattle on the guy lol.

Stop waffling and get to the point. You love Wolong and you want to receive his seed.
I care about wolong as much as I care about the shit i took 2 hours ago.

What I do care about is making btc.  Thats how the stock market goes,  you win some gains or you get fucked over and out.  Thats the chance you take.  Just in the process you ignore the dumbfucks who want to put down a coin to promote another one.  Thats how the internet goes.  You cant stop the trolls only ignore them and make decisions by yourself,  not because what someone posted in a forum thread on the internet.
kicker

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

Holy shit we are back in the 40s - what the fuck is going on? What news have I missed team?

His wall is touched so he (re)moved it. Haha

And again.

And buy some cheap coin :-)
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:02:14 PM

I love Panda.

CatKiwi

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:02:39 PM

Holy shit we are back in the 40s - what the fuck is going on? What news have I missed team?

And again. .

Not sure what your point is here pal?
Susra

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:05:40 PM

Can you read?

WITHOUT CHINESE, YOU AIN'T GETTING YOUR THINGS CHEAP. CHINESE ROCKS AND CHINESE KICKASSES. I AM CHINESE. (Wolong)
salstimda

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:08:28 PM

And again. .

Not sure what your point is here pal?

its down to 34 already...i predict below 10 by the end of the day
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:10:45 PM

its down to 34 already...i predict below 10 by the end of the day

I'm out, dumped all @35.

Good luck to everyone, I really want the best for all of you guys.  

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:12:56 PM

FAILED COIN FROM THE START. WALRUSE IS A RESPECTED NAME FOR THE BIZ COMMUNITY. WALRUSE IS AN ALTERNATE NICKNAME FOR KABOSU AND WALRUSE NATURE RESERVE, BIZ'S ONLY SHIBE AND WALRUSE RESERVE. THIS COIN IS DOOMED TO BE FAILURE. I HAVE SPREADED IT THROUGHOUT BIZ AND HAVE ENSURE THAT YOU AIN'T GETTING ANY HASHRATE, IN WALRUSE WE TRUST, DUMB FUCKS PANDA, BUNCH OF NOOBS WHO CAN'T DO SHIT. WITHOUT BIZ, BITCOIN WILL NOT TRADE THAT HIGH NOW, WITHOUT BIZ, YOU AIN'T GETTING YOUR THINGS CHEAP. BIZ ROCKS AND BIZ KICKASSES. I AM BIZRAELI.
gonzzo

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:15:14 PM

nice hatespeech, your overlord shows there

Is Wolong a 14 year old kid who lives in his mom's basement or just an asshole? This is unacceptable behavior from what many thought was mature and clued up adult with investors cash on the hip.
The guy is not stable, anyone with half a brain can see this. How people can trust him with their own money is beyond me.

Alright. Ya that's weird.
I'll give you that.

But have you heard what guys on Wall Street talk like?

sorry no excuse for such a behavior!

to wish the death of a child!! ... bah how low can punk get (textpassage from badbrains song)?

if you believe or support such a human you have a serious problem. no matter what others say or do and no matter how much money you can earn.

it is not worth it!

*head shake*

MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Everytime I see everyone go BUY, BUY, HOLD, HOLD > price is going to drop. I dont say this will happen to PANDA, but its just my overall experience with many coins.

Too bad my prediction was correct. Im happy I sold everything around the 80-90 sat area. Might buy some back when it hits 10-15 satoshi.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
ghur

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:27:56 PM

* mxtm sets mode +m on #pandacoin
<mxtm> [-wolong-], you need to join the dev / team channel as soon as possible, as we have many concerns that need to be addressed *right now*.
<mxtm> and to clarify, [-wolong-] is not the developer of this coin

drama inc Cheesy

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
salstimda

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

funny how on IRC the pandacoin "devs" already try to distance themselves from wolong, claiming he is not the dev and they are not happy with him...lol

yeah, wolong has nothing to do with pandacoin, right Smiley

lets see how they do without the buzz surrounding this wolong dude
ghur

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:32:24 PM

<mxtm> [-wolong-]: sevoque has sent you a PM that you also should see, but you are needed in the dev channel *ASAP*
<sevoque> ^
<sevoque> [-wolong-]:  u got till tonight to answer just FYI

dat ultimatum Cheesy
guess they're upset about the use of the pre-mine fund?

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: