Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:08:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:28:59 PM

Sevoque, you have your part in this scam. Unless you are a 16 year old fruit cake (give it whatever translation you desire, any will do) you must admit that as an advocate of this crap, you have your large part in this.

He is a scammer but he is pretending like he didn't know wolong was a scammer to save face.

i didnt know wolong is a scammer, all ive seen is is people yelling scam this scam that etc, and now ive witnessed it first hand.

FYI - we are working on a way of kicking wolong the fuck outa here

Don't know what your plan is but if you need Some BTC back-up let me know. Would love to see that guy go down.

This please.

He is the bane of the entire crypto community. There has to be a precedent set discouraging this kind of behavior for the future.
Susra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:31:18 PM

Sevoque, you have your part in this scam. Unless you are a 16 year old fruit cake (give it whatever translation you desire, any will do) you must admit that as an advocate of this crap, you have your large part in this.

He is a scammer but he is pretending like he didn't know wolong was a scammer to save face.

i didnt know wolong is a scammer, all ive seen is is people yelling scam this scam that etc, and now ive witnessed it first hand.

Your set up has always been a scam, the whole premine/IPO structure was always set up for those who start with coins to cash out and dump on the people below. You knew that you were going to do this, you just didn't expect Wolong to fuck you over first.
THIS.

Once again Walruse speaks the truth.
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:35:53 PM

ALL the devs dumped their share of the premine early and wouldn't show wolong their wallet ID so he could be transparent (like he wanted). [Wolong wasn't planning on dumping his share until the coin got BIG, much bigger than it is now. That is why he said they cost him 2.5mil USD.]

This triggered wolong to dump his coins.

Now the devs are playing innocent and making wolong the scapegoat.

The devs including sev knew wolong was a scammer but they wanted to make a quick couple of BTC so they took part in his scam.

I think my friend, your opinion says all about what happened behind scene, and time will prove it.

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
jota

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

Your set up has always been a scam, the whole premine/IPO structure was always set up for those who start with coins to cash out and dump on the people below. You knew that you were going to do this, you just didn't expect Wolong to fuck you over first.
THIS.

+1000
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:42:44 PM

THIS.

+1000

This is the most plausible situation indeed. They played games with us, then tried to play games between each other, then everybody lost haha, fuck those scammers, their pre mines, their copy clones, and their greed.
loltrunken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

Wolong was a known scammer when this coin was introduced. You have been warned. Either you are just greedy, or stupid, or a scammer too. Possibly a greedy, stupid scammer.

DOGE: DSKSJuRComqsdRyRwC7N8KKZzo8xzZMhgR
BTC: 11xmkD6kkqTFh9LMcPHKh8DnKfCLb6PkG
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:47:11 PM

Wolong was a known scammer when this coin was introduced. You have been warned. Either you are just greedy, or stupid, or a scammer too. Possibly a greedy, stupid scammer.

the best of them all Grin
feomat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

latest up date with wolong in dev chan with myself and jacob as well as other members.

http://pastebin.com/Pek5pAya

So when you were screwing everyone else over you were happy with wolong. Now that wolong has screwed you over you try to distance yourself from him and claim innocence.

Get a load of this guy.

ALL of these devs are scammers. They are cancer to cryptocoins. They were all happy when they were dumping their premine. Thats why they never showed their wallet to wolong. They dumped their premine at 20-40 satoshi and made a good bit of BTC off of you people.

Sevoque you are cancer.

you are massively mistaken. we were told one thing by wolong and nothing was delivered on, how on earth can we facilitate the running of the coin when he made his own set of rules?

You seem to be under the impression that we are all somehow in on some sort of scheme to profit off everyone. I've told you guys hundreds of times in here i received 20m for the time i have put in to this coin, which is chump change compared to what everyone else got, and i had no caviet attached to me in terms of when i could sell my coins whereas the others did. So im really not sure what your saying other than accusing me of being in cohorts with wolong? I have maintained all along that him and i have had limited interaction all along, and now i know why, and its because he had his own agenda and has concealed all of the most important aspects of what myself and the other dev team members need/needed to take the coin forward in the way that we had planned to and everything i wrote here was 100% accurate at the time of publishing it.

The only time ive sold my coins, is TODAY as a result of this, so please reserve your judgement and take your hateful comments elsewhere.

do you not think if this was about profit i would have cashed out at 100 satoshi? .. exactly, and im selling my coins at 25 satoshi as a result of my decision to step away from this project because wolong has zero respect for anyone involved. IT GOES BEYOND THE MONEY INVOLVED, and i wont stand by why he is spewing shit to people about trashing other coins, peoples kids dying, and witholding funds/information that we need to move the coin along.
if thats the case your team could easily fork this coin now to stop this scam but...

Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:49:16 PM

I made 7BTC when Wolong pumped UNO. Props to him announcing his pumps. Then again I made a little profit on Devcoin. He might be childish sometimes but I just dont care. Problem is that people are utterly mediocre and Wolong got pissed.

Wolong said he would bring PANDA 500 sats and I'm sure that's what he was really aiming.

Fuck that shit. Fuck you sevoque.
Some people. They never learn.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:50:29 PM

can someone explain to me whats going on, I hear all this chatter but woo long still seating on all his coins

Short Link: http://pandachain.info/a/PtywoEeu9B

Balance: 700000000 PANDA
Transactions in: 75
Received: 2500000000 PANDA
Transactions out: 61
Sent: 1800000000 PANDA
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:50:42 PM

all ive seen is a flood of messages of people saying that ive personally somehow managed to pull off a scam?

If you havent read the logs and dont understand what unfolded then dont comment, simple as that.

From day 1 i have been routing for this coin and spending a lot of time getting the coin visible, promoted and a number of other things. As a result, and because wolong was 'on the team' (i use that loosely) you want to target me as someone who is responsible somehow for what has unfolded today?

Here is what happened - starting yesterday i told jacob and pandawest that i am not happy with whats going on but will give it 24hours before i say anything publicly given that i dont like how reserved wolong has been with us as well as not providing hte things we need. This also applied to other team members, so we attempted to have words with him and you saw his responses.

Now people have their tin foil hat on and are saying 'this is engineered to bring prices low so we can buy in' <- believe me i would prefer that to be the case as it is most likely not as stressful as this.

And other people are saying 'Sev, you knew all along wolong was a scammer, so your entirely at fault'

Sorry for wanting to form my own opinions and try to do the right thing by the community. I have had no previous dealings with wolong and i have a bunch of friends who have made good money with him and then the other side of it is you guys yelling that he is a scammer.. and above all else, we have a coin that we want to push and make work, so i just shoudl take everyone at their word like its gospel and just say i cant be involved because of what people are claiming ? I cant do that

And lastly, to all of you who are saying we have dumped our wallets.. you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. only today have i put my coins in to cryptorush to exit as a result of the way wolong was behaving.. i dont endorse his actions or the stuff he says and i dont agree with any of the shit that hes talked to any of you, why do you think i want to distance myself from it?

And the rest of you seem to think i am financially responsible for you somehow, i have no real answer for this as its ridiculous.

If you want to put a target on my back thats no problem. The second something happened I was on here providing the logs for everyone to see to inform them as a matter of security for the community.

For everyone who has messaged me with nice stuff, thanks, im not going to be working on other coins at the moment and Jacob and I are actively working on a way of ousting wolong from his holdings and position within the community to try and salvage what we can. Despite everything above, we still had a flawless launch, an insane amount of hash on the network and while it lasted, we had a nice value.

You are free to make your own minds up, but no one is trying to fuck you over from the remaining dev team - and when we do get funds back (which we hope will happen) we will be doing a huge amount of giveaways to try and cover as many people as possible.

You stay classy
senlac

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:50:51 PM

Hi guys, a real panda here.
Just to let you know that there will be a limited number of PND's up for sale at 1 PANDA each when swisscex goes back up.
This should give you guys an opportunity to abandon this sinking ship and get on the last panda standing without too much of a loss.
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:51:04 PM

ALL the devs dumped their share of the premine early and wouldn't show wolong their wallet ID so he could be transparent (like he wanted). [Wolong wasn't planning on dumping his share until the coin got BIG, much bigger than it is now. That is why he said they cost him 2.5mil USD.]

The devs including sev knew wolong was a scammer but they wanted to make a quick couple of BTC so they took part in his scam.

I think my friend, your opinion says all about what happened behind scene, and time will prove it.

seems legit!
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

I made 7BTC when Wolong pumped UNO. Props to him announcing his pumps. Then again I made a little profit on Devcoin. He might be childish sometimes but I just dont care. Problem is that people are utterly mediocre and Wolong got pissed.

Wolong said he would bring PANDA 500 sats and I'm sure that's what he was really aiming.

what? You really believe the shit he is saying to you like he somehow forced our hand? The guy is a crackhead.

You keep paying for your fanclub membership bro. enjoy
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:52:56 PM

seems legit!

yep im so wealthy that im sat on my computer with BTC talk open, gosh, im like a master criminal or something.. get real, we have all been fucked by wolong and you can choose to believe what you like but im not going to continue to justify my position, ive made it clear.
danilo303

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:53:16 PM

Wolong= psychopathic, anti-social, narcissistic fuck. Think about this pretentious piece of shit as the Ted Bundy of the crypto-currency world.
If you took this coin seriously, you have very little common sense. I sold as I mined it.
SimonG

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

seems legit!

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I dont trust any of the developers spreading fud about wolong.
bwfighting

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

i think we should check ourselves before blame others. most of us is driven by profits not belief to mine a new altcoins. our loss is a  reflection of our greedy inside. the difference is rare between the scamers and us
loltrunken

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:55:09 PM

Congratulations on getting out of UNO early enough before wolong cashed out. There were some people making money with PANDA too. But most people missed the right time to buy and lost much money. Keep following wolong and this will happen to you too.

DOGE: DSKSJuRComqsdRyRwC7N8KKZzo8xzZMhgR
BTC: 11xmkD6kkqTFh9LMcPHKh8DnKfCLb6PkG
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

all ive seen is a flood of messages of people saying that ive personally somehow managed to pull off a scam?

If you havent read the logs and dont understand what unfolded then dont comment, simple as that.

From day 1 i have been routing for this coin and spending a lot of time getting the coin visible, promoted and a number of other things. As a result, and because wolong was 'on the team' (i use that loosely) you want to target me as someone who is responsible somehow for what has unfolded today?

Here is what happened - starting yesterday i told jacob and pandawest that i am not happy with whats going on but will give it 24hours before i say anything publicly given that i dont like how reserved wolong has been with us as well as not providing hte things we need. This also applied to other team members, so we attempted to have words with him and you saw his responses.

Now people have their tin foil hat on and are saying 'this is engineered to bring prices low so we can buy in' <- believe me i would prefer that to be the case as it is most likely not as stressful as this.

And other people are saying 'Sev, you knew all along wolong was a scammer, so your entirely at fault'

Sorry for wanting to form my own opinions and try to do the right thing by the community. I have had no previous dealings with wolong and i have a bunch of friends who have made good money with him and then the other side of it is you guys yelling that he is a scammer.. and above all else, we have a coin that we want to push and make work, so i just shoudl take everyone at their word like its gospel and just say i cant be involved because of what people are claiming ? I cant do that

And lastly, to all of you who are saying we have dumped our wallets.. you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. only today have i put my coins in to cryptorush to exit as a result of the way wolong was behaving.. i dont endorse his actions or the stuff he says and i dont agree with any of the shit that hes talked to any of you, why do you think i want to distance myself from it?

And the rest of you seem to think i am financially responsible for you somehow, i have no real answer for this as its ridiculous.

If you want to put a target on my back thats no problem. The second something happened I was on here providing the logs for everyone to see to inform them as a matter of security for the community.

For everyone who has messaged me with nice stuff, thanks, im not going to be working on other coins at the moment and Jacob and I are actively working on a way of ousting wolong from his holdings and position within the community to try and salvage what we can. Despite everything above, we still had a flawless launch, an insane amount of hash on the network and while it lasted, we had a nice value.

You are free to make your own minds up, but no one is trying to fuck you over from the remaining dev team - and when we do get funds back (which we hope will happen) we will be doing a huge amount of giveaways to try and cover as many people as possible.

You stay classy

You are a gutless cancerous scammer and your dev friends too.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: