Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:42:54 PM

Sevoques wallet...he dumped 2 days ago, well before Wolong. Wolong may have put the final nail in the coffin, but apparently it was Sevoque who put the first 20 million nails in the coffin.

http://192.159.66.51/address/PfXU5PNhtchAce16dbsyXxxQ2ciWG3hnLc

Nice good job on making some money sev

yeah, i dont understand what the issue is? I was never asked to hold my wallet wtf?

The fact is...just a few hours ago you straight out lied and said you didn't sell until today in order to shift blame from yourself.  This link is sufficient evidence that you planned to dump all along and never intended this coin to be the next "dogecoin"

And lastly, to all of you who are saying we have dumped our wallets.. you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. only today have i put my coins in to cryptorush to exit as a result of the way wolong was behaving..

here is the post where you said that.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5263638#msg5263638

+1

uh so i moved some millions to cryptorush, again, i am not under any obligation with the amount i received to hold for several months time and ultimately if i choose to sell an amount of coins, that is entirely my prerogative to do so.

What am i shifting blame away from? I dont understand, i am not part of wolongs circlejerk and dont take 'instructions' from him in regard to what i can or cant do with my funds. Those are his excuses that he is giving as a result of passing the back for his lack of transparency. geez dude ;/

No you are no longer part of his circlejerk. Wolong made sure of that because you guys are not to be trusted.

Wolong was completely transparent this time and he was planning on pumping this coin to 500+ satoshi.

The devs were shady as fuck and sold early when they claimed the premine was for "promotional purposes."

lol mate, you talk the biggest load of shit ever, i just told you to take a look at those wallets above and you haven't even bothered you jsut disregard it. Molly doesnt even know his own wallet address and myself and the other team members are at fault? haha, you must be kidding. We were never in his circle jerk, ive exchanged less than 10 words with the guy prior to those pastebins, you think i would pay the guy money to join his fan club? I joined the project because of jacob. read a coffee table book you antisemetic twat Smiley

Wolong posted his wallet from day one. He hid nothing.

The rest of the devs? I don't think so. They only posted them now and it shows they dumped the premine early and didn't use it for what they planned.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

Much respect to taner for having some integrity which these devs have none of.

You obviously can't read...Tanner is holding a domain for ransom and wants 1.5btc for it. How the fuck does that show integrity? People like you need to go away.

Guess PND is getting that domain for free.

<taner> im handing you out the domain for free if they dont buy it withing 24 hours
<taner> leme know when u get here
<Pixels> k
<taner> where do you want the domain redirected
<Pixels> thepandacoin.net
<taner> okay

Only because his first attempt at scamming the dev's failed. Realised he wasn't going to get $850 for the domain so he's now giving it away for free. What a legend!

SO

mooo for rent
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:44:51 PM

Sevoques wallet...he dumped 2 days ago, well before Wolong. Wolong may have put the final nail in the coffin, but apparently it was Sevoque who put the first 20 million nails in the coffin.

yeah, i dont understand what the issue is? I was never asked to hold my wallet wtf?

The fact is...just a few hours ago you straight out lied and said you didn't sell until today in order to shift blame from yourself.  This link is sufficient evidence that you planned to dump all along and never intended this coin to be the next "dogecoin"

And lastly, to all of you who are saying we have dumped our wallets.. you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. only today have i put my coins in to cryptorush to exit as a result of the way wolong was behaving..

here is the post where you said that.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5263638#msg5263638

+1

uh so i moved some millions to cryptorush, again, i am not under any obligation with the amount i received to hold for several months time and ultimately if i choose to sell an amount of coins, that is entirely my prerogative to do so.

What am i shifting blame away from? I dont understand, i am not part of wolongs circlejerk and dont take 'instructions' from him in regard to what i can or cant do with my funds. Those are his excuses that he is giving as a result of passing the back for his lack of transparency. geez dude ;/

No you are no longer part of his circlejerk. Wolong made sure of that because you guys are not to be trusted.

Wolong was completely transparent this time and he was planning on pumping this coin to 500+ satoshi.

The devs were shady as fuck and sold early when they claimed the premine was for "promotional purposes."

lol mate, you talk the biggest load of shit ever, i just told you to take a look at those wallets above and you haven't even bothered you jsut disregard it. Molly doesnt even know his own wallet address and myself and the other team members are at fault? haha, you must be kidding. We were never in his circle jerk, ive exchanged less than 10 words with the guy prior to those pastebins, you think i would pay the guy money to join his fan club? I joined the project because of jacob. read a coffee table book you antisemetic twat Smiley

The rest of the devs? I don't think so. They only posted them now and it shows they dumped the premine early and didn't use it for what they planned.

youve got it very backwards. wolong is the one holding the coins for what was planned for development. not us. I was given 20m, so was pandawest, i don't know what mxtm, evoked, etc got for their efforts and its something you can ask them directly. Wolong is the one who prevented us from doing our jobs, witholding important inforamtion, funds and not allowing us to progress in the way that we wanted to in order to start building the community further, especially through giveaways. This is the guy who comes to IRC and sticks 10k on dice in front of everyone.. bitt of a pisstaker dont you think? Or are you so invested in his scheme that you cant face up to reality?

and no, wolong idd not post his wallet from day 1, it took ages to get him to post his wallet here, you can see how far through the thread it was from launch.. you are just really going out your way to shit stir, and you fail, and no doubt you have lost money as a result of wolong -> who BY THE WAY started selling and moving coins around before anyone. Why dont you ask him for mollys wallet and the 50btc that he invested?

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:45:21 PM

Wolong moved his btc in to cagecoin at mintpal... he bought up all 1 satoshi sell order... dump it to 1 litoshi!
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:46:29 PM

DISCLAIMER: I held 45M Panda but sold all once I smelled something fishy going on in the IRC.

If only you guys would've let wolong pump to 500 satoshi.

I don't understand why people dump so low.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:50:41 PM

The fact is...just a few hours ago you straight out lied and said you didn't sell until today in order to shift blame from yourself.  This link is sufficient evidence that you planned to dump all along and never intended this coin to be the next "dogecoin"

here is the post where you said that.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5263638#msg5263638

+1

youve got it very backwards. wolong is the one holding the coins for what was planned for development. not us. I was given 20m, so was pandawest, i don't know what mxtm, evoked, etc got for their efforts and its something you can ask them directly. Wolong is the one who prevented us from doing our jobs, witholding important inforamtion, funds and not allowing us to progress in the way that we wanted to in order to start building the community further, especially through giveaways. This is the guy who comes to IRC and sticks 10k on dice in front of everyone.. bitt of a pisstaker dont you think? Or are you so invested in his scheme that you cant face up to reality?

and no, wolong idd not post his wallet from day 1, it took ages to get him to post his wallet here, you can see how far through the thread it was from launch.. you are just really going out your way to shit stir, and you fail, and no doubt you have lost money as a result of wolong -> who BY THE WAY started selling and moving coins around before anyone. Why dont you ask him for mollys wallet and the 50btc that he invested?

Despite your lame jewish anecdotes, I still think your part in this saga was unintentional. Despite this, incompetence is just as bad deception.
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:56:16 PM

The fact is...just a few hours ago you straight out lied and said you didn't sell until today in order to shift blame from yourself.  This link is sufficient evidence that you planned to dump all along and never intended this coin to be the next "dogecoin"

here is the post where you said that.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5263638#msg5263638

+1

Sure blame it all on wolong since he is not here. Everything wolong said in those IRC transcripts you posted has turned out true so far.

You guys lied about not dumping coins until today and you lied about not knowing wolong was a scammer, what else did you lie about  Wink
droideggs

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:57:18 PM

so obvious that the devs fucked over wolong and the rest of the community.

i'm no fan of wolong neither. it makes no sense. why the fuck would he sell off now? its clear that wasn't his intention. he was 'forced' to because the other investors were selling off their shit.

ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:59:05 PM

Seriously, this is a manipulative pump & dump coin. It's not about community, it's all about greed, money and lies. Wolong & the Devs don't care about anyone and anything, but for their money. Even when the coin was announced the name was stolen from the original Pandacoin. This coin is doomed, learn your lesson and get off this ghost train or your next destination will be hell.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:59:30 PM

i'm no fan of wolong neither. it makes no sense. why the fuck would he sell off now? its clear that wasn't his intention. he was 'forced' to because the other investors were selling off their shit.

Exactly. All the devs who have posted their wallets show they dumped all their coins a couple of days ago.
frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:59:54 PM

the game of deception
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:01:49 PM

I find it funny how people are blaming sevoque and the developers for their greed. No one forced a gun at your head and forced you to mine or trade PANDA in the first place. It's all a decision made by yourself. As unhappy as I am with the situation myself, I'm to blame for my own greediness. Isn't the first time I screwed myself over. All in all, I lost roughly $300 USD due to PANDA.
Just to remind people of their own incompetence instead of blaming sevoque and the developers...

@sevoque. What you say and what you do is two different things. As rational as I am about this whole predicament, you can't deny you screwed up and lied. Right now you're just saving face so you don't get shunned by the crypto community. I suggest you stop posting and work with the devs to save this coin like what they're doing at Catcoin, or just kill it outright. Make this an important and costly lesson to all the greedy people out there. Sometimes an expensive lesson needs to be taught in order.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

If you want to join the ranks of a solid, honest coin and a great dev team, join us:

TiPS (a.k.a. FedoraCoin)

* First coin to offer a built-in Coin Anonymity
* Web Payment System API setup for community plug-in
* Kimoto Gravity Well Difficulty Adjustment

Join us on Reddit!
http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/

We're in the process of starting a marketing blitz campaign.

Solid community, GREAT investment opportunity.  Very undervalued currency.

Thanks for your time.

Bokanovsky

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:03:01 PM

Because he's an unstable, megalomaniacal twat. You don't tell someone on twitter that you hope their child dies a horrible death unless you have personality issues.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:05:18 PM

still defending that scammer
lol My sides are in orbit
Did you read what sevoque asked him, hm? He never was transparent besides that he posted the wallet address.

But funny to watch how the pack now maul each other trying to find someone to blame for the disaster
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:05:51 PM

The coin has a lot going for it. Visibility, Liquidity and a technically competent development team. Even 'Woolong' whoever he is, may still be an asset !!...sometimes bad publicity is good publicity. With all the so called bad news over 650 are mining at dedicated. All the other pools put the total miners in the thousands. Other coins would kill for that.

I personally see nothing wrong with 3% premine IF up to 2/3rd's  [1.5-2%] of the premine is given away . This giveaway needs to be structured have a hard date stamp into the future. This list of give aways needs to be outlined in detail on the 1st page.

The 1st STEP of good faith would be 0.5% or 500,000,000 million Panda coin giveaway via 'respected miners over the next 1year.

Woolong and the developers are not stupid nobody [unless they are low IQ scammers who are desparate for a bit of pocket change] gives up potential millions for a few thousand.

PANDA, VERT, DOGE, DIGITAL, TAG, etc are still the kind of coins that that will survive and make you very very rich into 2015/2016

micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:07:15 PM

Because he's an unstable, megalomaniacal twat. You don't tell someone on twitter that you hope their child dies a horrible death unless you have personality issues.

Wow.

Luckily smelled this coming a few days ago and dumped all my PANDAs..

Guys, get onto Vertcoin.  Great community, no premine / scams..

There's still an opportunity to make it with VTC.. forget this wolong episode/crazy guy.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:08:01 PM

still defending that scammer
lol My sides are in orbit
Did you read what sevoque asked him, hm? He never was transparent besides that he posted the wallet address.

But funny to watch how the pack now maul each other trying to find someone to blame for the disaster

So you think sev lying every step of the way is transparency?

roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:08:04 PM

The coin has a lot going for it. Visibility, Liquidity and a technically competent development team. Even 'Woolong' whoever he is, may still be an asset !!...sometimes bad publicity is good publicity. With all the so called bad news over 650 are mining at dedicated. All the other pools put the total miners in the thousands. Other coins would kill for that.

I personally see nothing wrong with 3% premine IF up to 2/3rd's  [1.5-2%] of the premine is given away . This giveaway needs to be structured have a hard date stamp into the future. This list of give aways needs to be outlined in detail on the 1st page.

The 1st STEP of good faith would be 0.5% or 500,000,000 million Panda coin giveaway via 'respected miners over the next 1year.

Woolong and the developers are not stupid nobody [unless they are low IQ scammers who are desparate for a bit of pocket change] gives up potential millions for a few thousand.

PANDA, VERT, DOGE, DIGITAL, TAG, etc are still the kind of coins that that will survive and make you very very rich into 2015/2016

This is a brilliantly desperate comment. I'm sorry man, but you will have to face the hard truth, the sooner the better..
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:13:13 PM

Exactly. All the devs who have posted their wallets show they dumped all their coins a couple of days ago.

all the devs? U mean me, who was not required to hold any coins? lol
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: