Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
hoaphong5474156@gmail.com

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

Information like Bitcoin will die, Bitcoin scam will only scare public opinion and make them fear. In fact, there is no basis for asserting that it is true. Just the time to prove that they were wrong
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
I totally agree with your perspective, the price of bitcoin indeed unstable, and this is caused by many factors that involved in it. Everyone who already join bitcoin market whether its a newbie or senior member should be careful before they trust the news about the bicoin fall. Bitcoin is hard to beat and remain strong untill now.

De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

I am supporting crypto currency Bitcoin. I know you guys suports it too!
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

This is the starting point for them to know the bitcoin deeper. At least they already know what bitcoin is and what is the bitcoin function.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

4 pages on and it seems newbies are only saying "it wont die, the price will rise"

the price is irrelevant. innovation and utility is relvant.
in the future there could be just 3 people left holding onto the belief in bitcoin and they alone keep raising the price by a certain amount a day. while billions of people use another coin that has more function, utility and innovation.

hell lets make a coin with 5trillion tokens and make it automated to rise in value by 1 cent a day. it will have no function or purpose or innovation but it will automatically rise in price...   .. get my point

until devs stop trying to say "blockchain cant scale" "its an experiment" and instead we get back to having many other dev teams actually work on the btc protocol to start innovating it again(onchain) btc function and utility will stagnate

this is not to say btc is dead. its to say its entring a coma where it hair still grows but is not increasing its function in life. its just laying there.
pressure devs to stop playing around with side networks and messing with code to push people into prfering side networks. otherwise btc will be thought of as myspace (from an innovation point of view)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

This is the starting point for them to know the bitcoin deeper. At least they already know what bitcoin is and what is the bitcoin function.

In fact, a vast majority of the world now knows them. At least everybody heard Bitcoin once. After that, use functions and promises will become important.

andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Indeed bitcoin is not dead. The more cryptos will come in this crypto business new world approach through technology is another level of seeing that the people become more interested with this crypto world.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I believe that bitcoin will not die, but the bitcoin price will be drenched down very deeply. You can see that the price of bitcoin since reaching $ 19800 level has been continuously reduced, the market is in a cycle of long-term decline. Combined with the fact that we are prepared to face the global economic crisis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018.

Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

It wont die as such but there will be other coins that might make good progress and advancements.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

4 pages on and it seems newbies are only saying "it wont die, the price will rise"

what else did you expect?
the audience of both topics of "bitcoin is dead" and "bitcoin is not dead" is newbies who only care about the price and think if it comes down 5% then it means bitcoin has died and if it goes up 5% then it must mean bitcoin is alive and getting "pumped"!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Baikonur

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

I think there will always be sceptics on any market, and that they are important part of it. I don't belive that we will live to see the end of bitcoin (aldhough we propably will see some nice crashes, maybe even reboot) but I am glad that there are people ready to act if something happens. Irrational exuberance never helped enyone.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Every one has its own words but those who says that bitcoin will die never given any reason behind them or any logic for that saying. They don't know the value and strength of bitcoin which is a icon of this crypto world and it never die.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Nobody expect it to die i think. It is still alive but acts so weak. However, it needs to be revived sooner.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

As for me, I do not have any doubts about the viability of Bitcoin. Nevertheless, today I have read that Tom Lee have updated his forecasts. Now he believed that this year BTC will reach $22,000, though earlier this mark was $25,000. Though the difference is not crucial, it is obvious that his predictions are less positive now. Nevertheless, i hope that BTC price will skyrocket, maybe a little bit later than we expect.
Baikonur

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

[/quote]I believe that bitcoin will not die, but the bitcoin price will be drenched down very deeply. You can see that the price of bitcoin since reaching $ 19800 level has been continuously reduced, the market is in a cycle of long-term decline. Combined with the fact that we are prepared to face the global economic crisis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018.
[/quote]

Why are we prepared for another crisis (what wil cause it in your opinion)? I am still mad about last one :/
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

oh dear Bitcoin will always live and prosper even though market conditions are not in good condition, people who claim that Bitcoin will die because they are quite new in this world, maybe because it has lost a lot or just spread FUD is not clear, bad shape and it is not a sign great destruction, when the market is good then they enjoy it, do not be hypocritical, because too low for themselves, it all depends on confidence then also understand by itself.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

Yes of course bitcoin wouldn't die those who are saying bitcoin will die or those who are always thinking negativity about bitcoin those are didn't want bitcoin but they are wrong because bitcoin wouldn't die because many investor and business man was believing and trusting and even many panic seller bitcoin is always be the number one coins than others.
magnifirific

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Bitcoin is definitely here to stay. I am seeing that clearer now that I am deeper and deeper in bitcoin and blockchain. There's development happening everyday and lots of infrastructures are built around it. So it is actually miles away to other cryptocurrencies. Ang it is becoming faster and faster now with the development of Segwit and Lightning network. Those who are saying that bitcoin is dead just want to lower the price more so that they can also buy it.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Good to know that aftet seeing such trends relating how bitcoin could possibly fie. There is still some thread that will say how bitcoin will continue its journey. All though we cannot remove the fact that some will continually go with it cons. At least there are this optimist that can stand with their belief.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Yes of course bitcoin wouldn't die those who are saying bitcoin will die or those who are always thinking negativity about bitcoin those are didn't want bitcoin but they are wrong because bitcoin wouldn't die because many investor and business man was believing and trusting and even many panic seller bitcoin is always be the number one coins than others.

King of all coins will never be dead,  bitcoin has many supporters, it has a strong community and there so many people believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin exist a long time ago and its still exist right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: