Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

bitcoin wont die, because bitcoin has a lot to rely on to change life so it depends on the user they should handle it as much as possible if they want to surmount just trust on yourself
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Bitcoin will not die, but also it will not be the global digital currency due to it’s limitation & flaws.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

Ofcourse it will not die. The crypto bussiness has just started. Today everyone knows about Bitcoin and the other altcoins and try to have some. The paper money will die soon in this new world order. So not dying, you can say just borned, just started. Who don't understand about cryptocurrency will loose..
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

The development of the crypto industry is only just beginning, but there will remain worthy currencies, I consider 1-2 for my sphere of activity.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Bitcoin is the best and fastest coin selling online,  so this kind of thing to die it depend on the seller and the buyer. But to me BTC can never die
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Yes, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and bitcoin is not die. We read some post are negative that say bitcoin is dead this comments are hurts for me cause I know in myself that bitcoin now are recovering from all challenges and starting to rise up soon and give us big profits in our investment. Bitcoin now is down but this is not reason to say that bitcoin die cause bitcoin is still alive.
lelylely

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes, bitcoin will not die easily, bitcoin will survive because it becomes the strongest. Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto and no altcoin can replace bitcoin. Keep hold of bitcoin, because bitcoin will be able to change the future.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

It's their freedom to express an opinion base on their personal belief and experience or would rather say they are doing it intentionally to draw the investors attention to make them panicked, They are calling it dead, bubble, scam etc each and every year different sentences the same context and meaning, it won't die as bitcoin is just getting started.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Bitcoin won't die as long it still use by people. Bitcoin nowadays is more popular day by day because the people who using it is growing up rapidly. People are using bitcoin as payment, buy something, trading it and so on.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Bitcoin won't die as long it still use by people. Bitcoin nowadays is more popular day by day because the people who using it is growing up rapidly. People are using bitcoin as payment, buy something, trading it and so on.
Bitcoin never dies cause there is lot of uses of bitcoin. And bitcoin continues growing his popular all over the world. Bitcoin is never dies  cause people use this as payments bills, buying goods and online investment.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

Bitcoin will not die, but also it will not be the global digital currency due to it’s limitation & flaws.
Yes I agree, bitcoin will always have a limitation on its uses but it wont die. People will keep using it as long as they are earning money and profit from it. Since bitocunhas a big role now to someones life, even its price was falling people still have  a trust on kt because they know that it will increase again.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it will never die! People who are very much used to fiat currencies are struggling to understand the technology behind Bitcoins as well as all the other cryptocurrencies. That's basically the reason why people think that BTC will die. On the contrary, I think that its value will sky-rocket in the coming months!
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

If we compare the overall market cap of the whole crypto market and the other market we see that there is only 5% of the investments in the crypto market which means it is very very young to day and have a lot more potential to keep going.

jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

we can never say that it wont die,there are still possibilities that it will happen. All we can do is hope it won't die.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

Yes exactly, bitcoin will not die. People should stop saying that bitcoin is dying just because they are losing big profits or just because the price drops. Yes price drop is normal and is bound to happen. It has happened before and it will happen again in the future. They say the price of bitcoin is low now but in reality compared to the price before, bitcoin price right now is still doing great.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

We shouldn't use that term "bitcoin won't die",because everything in this world will surelydie. I think much better if we change it to "bitcoin will live long lasts". Yes,i believe that it will takes more decades of years before it will gone in crypto world. Bitcoin will have many people to be benifited,and also helping countries economies to go better for everyone's good future.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

We shouldn't use that term "bitcoin won't die",because everything in this world will surelydie. I think much better if we change it to "bitcoin will live long lasts". Yes,i believe that it will takes more decades of years before it will gone in crypto world. Bitcoin will have many people to be benifited,and also helping countries economies to go better for everyone's good future.
yes , I agree on what you say. nothing in this world that is permanent because all things die and gone even us. but the memories and the good things that accomplish by the bitcoin is very important to us. and we must value the bitcoin everytime because anytime and anywhere it can die. not only the bitcoin but all coins in this industry.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:30 AM

if it is true those comments are rolling through the networks every time bitcoin died I tell them that is totally false bitcoin will always live so that bitcoin dies would have to die all the rooms which is impossible since they are thousands of hours long there will always be cryptography is something that can not change what if it can happen is to improve it even more and is implanted once and for all globally so that the world economy works properly

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

yes, i strongly agree on your statement. Bitcoin changes the lives of the people it has influences the economic growth of a country. It helps transaction much easier. It must have been develop to promote good investments.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

Yes bitcoin won't die because there are so many people that working here actually there is other government employees that is also working here. We do not let anyone to destroy it because there are so many person that is depending in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: