Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Good news from Hong Kong. I hope that developers will find crypto enthusiast that like this project for real. I guess devs have nice ideas and interesting view to the current problems of the market but still there's a lot of things to be worked out here.
It is nice to hear. I wish a lot of success to developers. Event like rise is nice platform to represent your ideas to people that work in this industry. Their ideas are promising. I will be really happy to have a simple app that will help me to manage my digital assets.
I guess Billion wallet could really become a serious competitor for other wallets. I am just wondering about their contact system. It is mentioned that it is a social wallet and user will avoid certain troubles with addresses.
Yes, it is true. All users contacts will be saved in blockchain and you will be able to make transaction in on tap. This feature is accessible thanks to reusable payment codes that has many other interesting features.
It can save a lot of time because bitcoin transactions are really pretty hard to manage. So, can you tell me more about this technology more? It looks very intriguing.
Ok. Well, this technology allows to generate a new bitcoin address to get transactions. It means that there are no problems with address reuse that is so typical to Bitcoin wallets. It is a great feature that will be really useful for everyone I think
I guess I heard about this technology already or maybe I am mistaking. I can’t remember all details. Is this technology a personal design of Billion wallet developers?
I don’t think so. Maybe you should google it and it all become clearer. The only thing I know is that billion wallet is a single wallet that provides this technology for ios. That’s why this wallet is in a great demand for apple holders.
Finally, ios users has more privileges than android users. Grin Grin Grin Just kidding. It looks like developers really made a great wallet for bitcoin holders. I hope that they will also think about other cryptocurrencies also.

Of course, other cryptocurrencies are also included. For instance, ETH will be added within 2 weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

Nice wallet. It is an engaging idea. Bitcoin users really need a wallet like Billion Bitcoin Wallet because it has all features of mobile banking and it supposed to be a user-friendly app. I will be happy to become one of Billion Wallet’s users.

So do not hesitate to try our TestNet version and then use the MainNet one. The link to App:
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/billion-bitcoin-wallet/id1289435583?l=en&mt=8
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Developers of this project are supposed to be a professional team. I would like to know more about them. I guess if they designed a product like this they need to have a serious experience in this field.
I agree with you. This wallet shows a new approach to management of crypto assets. These guys need to have wide knowledge to make an application as they described. Maybe, they will post this information but a little bit later.

Guys, do not hesitate to ask any questions! We're always ready to answer them ASAP Wink
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Nice wallet. It is an engaging idea. Bitcoin users really need a wallet like Billion Bitcoin Wallet because it has all features of mobile banking and it supposed to be a user-friendly app. I will be happy to become one of Billion Wallet’s users.

So do not hesitate to try our TestNet version and then use the MainNet one. The link to App:
Thank you for your answer. I have tried your application and I am impressed. The application gives an opportunity to make everything fast and without any problems. Besides, I haven’t noticed any serious problems but I will study this application. In case I will tell you if there is something wrong. 
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

Developers of this project are supposed to be a professional team. I would like to know more about them. I guess if they designed a product like this they need to have a serious experience in this field.
I agree with you. This wallet shows a new approach to management of crypto assets. These guys need to have wide knowledge to make an application as they described. Maybe, they will post this information but a little bit later.

Guys, do not hesitate to ask any questions! We're always ready to answer them ASAP Wink
I really want to know about team. I mean, names of developers, CEO, advisors and other people that are involved in this project. I guess this information will be interesting for community and even for future investors. I would be thankful if info about devs will appear as soon as possible.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

I really want to know about team. I mean, names of developers, CEO, advisors and other people that are involved in this project. I guess this information will be interesting for community and even for future investors. I would be thankful if info about devs will appear as soon as possible.
I guess information about experiences and successes of the team will be interesting too. Maybe, your team has some working projects. I guess you will be able to earn more respect from the community by offering additional information.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

It is great that Billion Wallet’s team have found new interesting partners on the Rise conference. Crypto event it is the best way to share experience and new ideas. Besides, this project brings something new in the crypto economics and it could be really great.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

It is great that Billion Wallet’s team have found new interesting partners on the Rise conference. Crypto event it is the best way to share experience and new ideas. Besides, this project brings something new in the crypto economics and it could be really great.
What exactly partners do you mean? I would like to know details of this partnership. I really believe that Billion wallet could become a nice and promising partner for any crypto company because their present a new approach to mobile banking.
Klacik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

What exactly partners do you mean? I would like to know details of this partnership. I really believe that Billion wallet could become a nice and promising partner for any crypto company because their present a new approach to mobile banking.
Well, you are almost right. If you have read previous post than you saw the post about Dominet. It is a venture partners that helps different project to make bigger and stronger.
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Well, you are almost right. If you have read previous post than you saw the post about Dominet. It is a venture partners that helps different project to make bigger and stronger.
No, I haven’t read anything yet. I hope that this venture partner will help billion bitcoin wallet become a great project with enough resources. Can you send me, please the links and will check it out? I like to be in the loop.
Klacik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

No, I haven’t read anything yet. I hope that this venture partner will help billion bitcoin wallet become a great project with enough resources. Can you send me, please the links and will check it out? I like to be in the loop.
Ok, no problem. I am sure that this information will be really useful for you. This Austrian platform is helpful.
https://www.dominet.com.au/
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Ok, no problem. I am sure that this information will be really useful for you. This Austrian platform is helpful.

It is so great that developers try to find new knowledge and new partners everywhere. I am glad that billion wallet will be able to use all of opportunities of dominet. This wallet really deserves to be noticed and cared.
Klacik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

It is so great that developers try to find new knowledge and new partners everywhere. I am glad that billion wallet will be able to use all of opportunities of dominet. This wallet really deserves to be noticed and cared.
I expect that developers will take all possible info from this conference and exploit their experience for the benefit of the wallet. Good luck, guys!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

Thank you for your answer. I have tried your application and I am impressed. The application gives an opportunity to make everything fast and without any problems. Besides, I haven’t noticed any serious problems but I will study this application. In case I will tell you if there is something wrong. 

Thanks for your feedback! Hope your user experience will be smooth and pleasant!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Currently, we're working on our website development. And all the mentioned information will be added there in the near future. We will inform our audience ASAP!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Not only partners, but also new ideas and development plans Smiley
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

To check out more information about our progress at Rise conference, please, subscribe to our channel in telegram:
https://t.me/billionapp
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

Currently, we're working on our website development. And all the mentioned information will be added there in the near future. We will inform our audience ASAP!
It is so nice to see that team really cares about its community. I hope it will happen soon and you updated website will be useful for every interested user. We look forward.
Klacik

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

To check out more information about our progress at Rise conference, please, subscribe to our channel in telegram:
https://t.me/billionapp
Thank you for your respond. This telegram channel is really very interesting. I have found out so many information about the project and the conferences. I will be permanently checking updates to know what’s going on.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

I like how this project develops. It has a nice idea and I am sure that it will be really appreciated. Billion wallet app is something different it will be talked about. It is the main reason why I follow this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: