Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

I like how this project develops. It has a nice idea and I am sure that it will be really appreciated. Billion wallet app is something different it will be talked about. It is the main reason why I follow this project.
Are you sure that this wallet will be interesting and useful for users? I don’t think that bitcoin will be popular forever. There are so many cryptocurrencies on the market. What special does this project have to stay in demand even if crypto coin will be forgotten?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

I like how this project develops. It has a nice idea and I am sure that it will be really appreciated. Billion wallet app is something different it will be talked about. It is the main reason why I follow this project.
Are you sure that this wallet will be interesting and useful for users? I don’t think that bitcoin will be popular forever. There are so many cryptocurrencies on the market. What special does this project have to stay in demand even if crypto coin will be forgotten?
Maybe you are right about bitcoin. Maybe not. Anyway, bitcoin showed that it is a relatively stable cryptocurrency. I know that developers have plans to add other cryptos to their wallet capacity. Perhaps, it could be interesting for you.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Maybe you are right about bitcoin. Maybe not. Anyway, bitcoin showed that it is a relatively stable cryptocurrency. I know that developers have plans to add other cryptos to their wallet capacity. Perhaps, it could be interesting for you.
I hope that the crypto marketplace will be more stable in future. It is nice to hear. It means that billon app’s team really cares about their future. We’ll see what will happen next. You haven’t mentioned any specific features.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

I hope that the crypto marketplace will be more stable in future. It is nice to hear. It means that billon app’s team really cares about their future. We’ll see what will happen next. You haven’t mentioned any specific features.
Well, look. First of all, it is great mobile banking app that offers you a simple and fast way to manage your digital assets. It is a SPV wallet that offers a new approach to financial contacts. It simplifies communication and work with contacts.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Well, look. First of all, it is great mobile banking app that offers you a simple and fast way to manage your digital assets. It is a SPV wallet that offers a new approach to financial contacts. It simplifies communication and work with contacts.
You were right. It is really interesting. I guess SPV wallets has a great future because they have a lot of advantages. I am a bitcoin holder and I am interested in a simple contact management. Is there any demo of the app?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

You were right. It is really interesting. I guess SPV wallets has a great future because they have a lot of advantages. I am a bitcoin holder and I am interested in a simple contact management. Is there any demo of the app?
Yes, there is. You can test how works the app. Besides, you need to download the Mainnet. It is possible if you are an ios user because the android version isn’t ready. I don’t think you will have some problems with exploitation.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Yes, there is. You can test how works the app. Besides, you need to download the Mainnet. It is possible if you are an ios user because the android version isn’t ready. I don’t think you will have some problems with exploitation.
It is true. I won’t have any problems. I have found a nice article that will help me to use the app. I will share it with you.
https://medium.com/@billionappl/billion-app-user-guide-9cbc295f1b00
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

Wink
Developers of this project are supposed to be a professional team. I would like to know more about them. I guess if they designed a product like this they need to have a serious experience in this field.
I agree with you. This wallet shows a new approach to management of crypto assets. These guys need to have wide knowledge to make an application as they described. Maybe, they will post this information but a little bit later.

Guys, do not hesitate to ask any questions! We're always ready to answer them ASAP Wink
I really want to know about team. I mean, names of developers, CEO, advisors and other people that are involved in this project. I guess this information will be interesting for community and even for future investors. I would be thankful if info about devs will appear as soon as possible.

Currently, we're working on our website development. And all the mentioned information will be added there in the near future. We will inform our audience ASAP!
It is so nice to see that team really cares about its community. I hope it will happen soon and you updated website will be useful for every interested user. We look forward.

Ok, we're doing our best both for product and its users!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

It is great that Billion Wallet’s team have found new interesting partners on the Rise conference. Crypto event it is the best way to share experience and new ideas. Besides, this project brings something new in the crypto economics and it could be really great.

To check out more information about our progress at Rise conference, please, subscribe to our channel in telegram:
https://t.me/billionapp
Thank you for your respond. This telegram channel is really very interesting. I have found out so many information about the project and the conferences. I will be permanently checking updates to know what’s going on.

Thanks for your feedback!
You can also learn much interesting information about Billion and blockchain technologies on our Medium channel via the link:
https://medium.com/@billionappl/
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Yes, we're creating an unique product with the most user-friendly interface and the safest technologies!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

It is great that Billion Wallet’s team have found new interesting partners on the Rise conference. Crypto event it is the best way to share experience and new ideas. Besides, this project brings something new in the crypto economics and it could be really great.
What exactly partners do you mean? I would like to know details of this partnership. I really believe that Billion wallet could become a nice and promising partner for any crypto company because their present a new approach to mobile banking.
Well, you are almost right. If you have read previous post than you saw the post about Dominet. It is a venture partners that helps different project to make bigger and stronger.
No, I haven’t read anything yet. I hope that this venture partner will help billion bitcoin wallet become a great project with enough resources. Can you send me, please the links and will check it out? I like to be in the loop.
Ok, no problem. I am sure that this information will be really useful for you. This Austrian platform is helpful.
https://www.dominet.com.au/

It is so great that developers try to find new knowledge and new partners everywhere. I am glad that billion wallet will be able to use all of opportunities of dominet. This wallet really deserves to be noticed and cared.
I expect that developers will take all possible info from this conference and exploit their experience for the benefit of the wallet. Good luck, guys!

Thanks a lot for your support! The conference has finished, we’ve got some good feedback on Billion and now should focus more on customer development to fulfill the needs of our users.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency available in Billion App. We keep adding new ones!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

Yes, there's a TestNet available on the appstore!
The link for downloading:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billion-wallet-testnet-edition/id1309331129?mt=8
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

Guys, for your convenience we’ve prepared a short user guide for Billion. Check it on Medium:
https://medium.com/@billionappl/billion-app-user-guide-9cbc295f1b00
WORDCOIN

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Are there any other currencies can be used? Roll Eyes

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

ETH will be added within 2 weeks!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

One of our main features is to care about convenience and safety for users.
The list of our advantages, compared to other wallets:
1. SPV-wallet (there are just few of them on the market). Every user connects to blockchain directly without middlemen and totally controls his/her funds.
2. Transaction history is easy to undestand without long and uncomfortable addresses. Exchange rate is fixed for the chosen currency at the time of transaction.
3. There's an opportunity to add contacts and interact with them without e-mails and phone numbers. Thanks to the technology of Reusable Payment Codes, financial contacts are stored in blockchain. The problem of "copy address - paste to a messenger - send" is resolved in one tap in Billion.
4. Due to Reusable Payment Codes, Bitcoin address is re-generated into a new one each time before receiving funds.    This is how the problem of address reuse, which is typical for Bitcoin. Billion is the only realization of this technology on iOS.  There are all the features of mobile banking - sending payment requests, comments to requests and transactions. Using Billion is much more convenient, than other cryptowallets.  
6. Billion has an integrated agregator of Bitcoin exchange rates.
7. OpenSource. You can check our code on Github. Then you can ensure we have no access to users' funds.
WORDCOIN

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

Only ETH?

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Only ETH?

+ BTC Cash by September
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Why Billion Wallet???

Mobile banking has no financial privacy. On-chain Bitcoin wallets don't have mobile banking features. Billion is a PRIVATE and SECURE cryptocurrency app that has mobile banking features like payment requests & understandable transaction

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: