Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People call bitcoin a fraud or ponzi scheme  (Read 4442 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:52:01 AM

Anyone can call it ponzi scheme and fraud but if you think of it, everything worldly is fraud. You buy apple products with thousands of dollars but how much are they really worth? Why would people give out thousands of dollars for a macbook when they can buy a laptop for $300? Is it really worth that much or is it just another ponzi scheme that apple is bringing to the world better gadgets than any other brands? So we're talking about bitcoin now. What are we really paying for when we buy bitcoin? We pay for an online program and the people running the program helping transactions go through, or we call mining. Miners put in so much time and most especially the cost of mining is so much. That is merely the reason why bitcoin will cost much and if incase it will dive too low and will not be enough to pay for miners, then that could be the time bitcoin will die, or not.

Bitcoin is store of value and its not a buble. We are buying bitcoin because its safe as an asset and hard to hack. Bitcoin network working and proven. If bitcoin is ponzi scheme, i am believe Goldman Sachs wont buy Poloniex, Goldman Sachs realize bitcoin is true asset
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

I am not confident that I have a deep understanding about bitcoin but I am sure that it was not a fraud or Ponzi scheme. People who thinks that it was some kind of scam needs to be enlightened and open their mind about it. It was here for many years and many people already earn on it so how it become scam.

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:33:45 AM

I don't really mind what they call bitcoin. I grew tired of listening to people bad mouthing it. Call it whatever they want but I am staying with bitcoin. I am earning pretty good here even greater than my regular paying job. While they are talking thrash about bitcoin, I am here on the other side enjoying bitcoins benefits.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:43:42 AM

Bitcoin like Dollars or any other fiat is not a ponzi/fraud, however people can use them for ponzi/fraud.
Before anyone buys Bitcoin, the person should understand that this is not a shortcut to making more dollars but helping create a decentralised financial system that we one day hope will break the chain of bankers over our lives.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Bitcoin is not a fraud neither a ponzi scheme.I see bitcoin as a great future.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

who said it might influence the effect of the circulation of negative information about bitcoin. but if they know bitcoin from the beginning, or want to find out the initial mission of starting bitcoin, they will definitely say 'extraordinary'!
kriptowitch

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

Any new technologies are criticized. It was always, nothing to be surprised. Each sphere has two sides, one side believes, the other side criticizes and then regrets. So it was always

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Anyone can call it ponzi scheme and fraud but if you think of it, everything worldly is fraud.
People calling bitcoin a Scam are just idiots. They do not try to understand the essence of technology, but simply believe in what they say on TV.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

They call Bitcoin ponzi scheme because they don't truly understand it. Bitcoin was never created to be a ponzi scheme and it will never be. Let them study it well to know more about and distinguish it from a ponzi scheme.
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

The truth is very simple. It does not necessarily matter what anyone labels Bitcoin. The choice is always yours to make individually. One can actually sit and listen to all the bull crap. Or you can do your own personal research and clear the air. Of a fact, Bitcoin cannot be called ponzi or fraud. This is because of a very simple reason. It is backed by a substantial technology that's recognized and utilized even by big organizations like UEFA. So, anyone can believe whatever they choose to.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

That's because they don't even understand the meaning of both words, but from the little time I have spent and even hear people talk about bitcoin I can say bitcoin is neither fraud nor ponzi scheme, it was created to decentralized financial movement,which we are hoping it will one day take over banking world,I can see great future ahead of bitcoin better than people talking it for what is not.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

That's because they don't even understand the meaning of both words, but from the little time I have spent and even hear people talk about bitcoin I can say bitcoin is neither fraud nor ponzi scheme, it was created to decentralized financial movement,which we are hoping it will one day take over banking world,I can see great future ahead of bitcoin better than people talking it for what is not.

That's very much in line with my thoughts as well. Bitcoin has provided us with a new lens of knowledge; the technology of blockchain and this knowledge will prosper regardless of the labels its propagator gets.
Fran4esco4

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Do not pay attention to the opinion of haters. In general, there is a lot of fraud in our life. Even the dollar is a soap bubble. And this does not prevent him from being a world currency.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

Those who call bitcoin and blockchain fraud and Ponzi scheme simply do not understand anything in this area. And the skeptics mostly don't mean anything just empty words.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I absolutely agree with you. I believe that people who call it Bitcoin absolutely do not understand crypto currency and in the future will stop thinking like that.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

well different folks and their opinion about things. so far bitcoin has been called lots of names, fraud and ponzi scheme being one of them. but to me bitcoin is the most amazing thing the world has seen, changing the means of transactions. i believe in years to come, the world will come to accept and adopt the use of bitcoin fully.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

People who call bitcoin as either fraud/ ponzi scheme has no in depth understanding regarding cryptocurrency but if they take their time to read some article about bitcoin they really understand and learn they will notice that bitcoin is totally different they only make their own conclusions without learning the true of bitcoin especially to the beginners they hard to quickly understand bitcoin.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I don't see any difference between bitcoin and gold when talk about such subjects. If bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, gold is a ponzi scheme too, But sadly, most of the people don't know bitcoin.
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

I don't see any difference between bitcoin and gold when talk about such subjects. If bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, gold is a ponzi scheme too, But sadly, most of the people don't know bitcoin.
Yes this is the sad truth. Most people do not know bitcoin or what cryptocurrency is all about. We have to remember that people will always want to attack what they do not even understand. And this is where the scam and ponzi accusation come in. But in all of this, the reality is that the birth of bitcoin have given the world a technology that can not be manipulated and that is blockchain.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Anything that is valuable is considered such because we humans have decided so. And bitcoin is valuable because this modern technology suits us and we want to develop it. Therefore, it has such success. As if to argue the logic of the skeptics and the dollar is just paper.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: