Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People call bitcoin a fraud or ponzi scheme  (Read 4446 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

People call Bitcoin fraud or ponzi scheme because they lack understanding in the actual concept of Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology. Most of these people are affected and carried away by the false news coming from the governments. It is the duty of every crypto user to keep spreading the good news (concept and significance) about Bitcoin and the entire crypto space to the people.
people like that because they have never tried it so they consider it a fraud. just try them try and know what the results are like, surely the person will be silent and think that bitcoin is very useful and safe if we use it wisely and carefully.
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

The fact is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that they call Bitcoin a ponzi scheme doesn't change any thing about the originality of Bitcoin. Such people have little knowledge about how the Blockchain technology works, they need to be enlightened

Yes, I agree with you. People fight against bitcoin because they are not aware of its breaking technology, and because of fucking media.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

they do not understand about crypto and only listen to bad information so that they take wrong conclusions, but this is natural because a lot of similar information is circulating in the community.
our job is to straighten that information to be a good learning about crypto and show the clear benefits of crypto and bitcoin.
this is a difficult task but must be done for the progress of crypto
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

according to them. but I personally prefer to call bitcon a digital currency. as well as an investment place to seek profits. With bitcoin, I can make all my dreams come true, bro ..
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

Anyone can call it ponzi scheme and fraud but if you think of it, everything worldly is fraud. You buy apple products with thousands of dollars but how much are they really worth? Why would people give out thousands of dollars for a macbook when they can buy a laptop for $300? Is it really worth that much or is it just another ponzi scheme that apple is bringing to the world better gadgets than any other brands? So we're talking about bitcoin now. What are we really paying for when we buy bitcoin? We pay for an online program and the people running the program helping transactions go through, or we call mining. Miners put in so much time and most especially the cost of mining is so much. That is merely the reason why bitcoin will cost much and if incase it will dive too low and will not be enough to pay for miners, then that could be the time bitcoin will die, or not.

I admit to having met many people saying that bitcoin is a scam, that is a fact but the simple reason that I conclude for that person is that "you do not know what bitcoin is". Most of the components have said that bitcoin is a scam and is ignorant.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

Anyone can call it ponzi scheme and fraud but if you think of it, everything worldly is fraud. You buy apple products with thousands of dollars but how much are they really worth? Why would people give out thousands of dollars for a macbook when they can buy a laptop for $300? Is it really worth that much or is it just another ponzi scheme that apple is bringing to the world better gadgets than any other brands? So we're talking about bitcoin now. What are we really paying for when we buy bitcoin? We pay for an online program and the people running the program helping transactions go through, or we call mining. Miners put in so much time and most especially the cost of mining is so much. That is merely the reason why bitcoin will cost much and if incase it will dive too low and will not be enough to pay for miners, then that could be the time bitcoin will die, or not.

Actualy there are some people or  investor called a bitcoin a scam or ponzi and we called not argue about it,because of some experience of some bitcoiners in scamming using the name of bitcoin,and im the one experience about this kind of scamming alert,while in the other hand when we buy bitcoin we pay only to the miners the processing of our transaction in the block chain,in order to make the transaction relief or complete.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

please rate them as you like. but I also have my own opinion. if bitcoin is a place of investment and employment for everyone. even providing opportunities for the poor to become millionaires in the near future
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

Bitcoin is the brand new technology and most of peoples who say that dont know how btc work.
bitcoin dont have nothing common with ponzi scheme.
btc look like how new eth smart ponzi, it fails when admin cash out, but we dont see for long time Satoshi

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

Lack of knowledge or understanding on cryptocurrencies is the real reason why some people call bitcoin a ponzi scheme. Some of my friends also think that bitcoin is scam because they heard that many people are victimized by some individual that uses bitcoin as their mode of payment. Most of the people are still not aware that there another of currency that can be use for transaction in the internet and it may take more years before majority of the people may get used to this new kind of technology called cryptocurrency.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

People who manufacturer bitcoin like a greatest rip-off or even scams may rue this later on simply because bitcoin is actually actual and also the technologies at the rear of it's effective. It's the cash for the future.

Yes, I think bitcoin is more than an asset, hopefully in the future everyone will be surprised by what Bitcoin does. and make the hatters suddenly silent like a statue.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

I have come across people who say that bitcon is scam or ponzi scheme .
Technically, those set of people do not usually know zilch about bitcoin .
They lack basic understanding of how bitcoin work.
So no one should listen to them.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

Those who call bitcoin a fraud or ponzi scheme, are people who don't like bitcoin or those who have experienced bad stories about bitcoin, so they try to destroy bitcoin. But whatever they do, will not change the fact that bitcoin is trusted by many people and is a long-term investment choice, because it promises considerable profits.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

they do not understand about crypto and only listen to bad information so that they take wrong conclusions, but this is natural because a lot of similar information is circulating in the community.
our job is to straighten that information to be a good learning about crypto and show the clear benefits of crypto and bitcoin.
this is a difficult task but must be done for the progress of crypto

Simply do not pay attention to these people. They do not understand anything. These fellows will always exist, and you will not change anything here. Bitcoin haters can tell you anything but listen to yourself only.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Stupid people always say stupid things. Because they do not understand the essence of things. Maybe that's why it's so interesting to live))
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Yes, sorry to say that the percentage of such people is huge, but there are a few catches. Some of them invested in BTC or any other crypto to get rich quick - they had no heart to take the risks or they never thought there will be any losses. Also, a lot of Ponzy Scammers are out there telling that BTC or ICOs are a huge opportunity to get rich with slim chances of loss and everybody believes that they will be the winners as they has very little knowledge of investment.

well, time will help BTC to slim down these issues and prove that BTC was never a ponzy.
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Yes people call bitcoin lots of names, but I think it is when one is ignorant of something.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Wilanda

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 02:48:08 PM by Wilanda

I don't think that the concept of bitcoin has any similarities with Ponzi scheme. I think people who call bitcoin a fraud or a ponzi scheme have a very minimum knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Anyway, if you are looking for a data intelligence for crypto, I have a perfect solution for you.

We are Bitcurate, a data intelligence for crypto. We analyze millions of data points daily on exchanges, trading data, tech stack, social media, search and latest news to predict the crypto pump, momentum, prices, demand, and sentiment.

We received several requests about having crypto data-points made available via API calls. We would like to get some feedback if this is important to you https://bitcurate.typeform.com/to/nMhwO4

Some samples of our data points:
1. All crypto metadata (coin supply, circ supply, 1h%, 24hr%, 7d%, market cap etc)
2. Latest OHLCV data (open, high, low, close, volume)
3. Crypto sentiment data (Telegram, Twitter, Reddit etc)
4. Sentiment historical data (1d, 7d, 30d etc)
5. Currency conversion calculator*
6. Crypto Exchanges data with pairing*
7. Prediction signals (momentum, pump news, new listings etc)*
8. Verified latest news (sorted, correlated and translated)*

Our sentiment database so far (330m) and Bitcurate's NLP algorithm 87% (using NaiveBayes machine learning model).

https://imgur.com/a/Sl9y2Hn

Please do let us know by replying to this email or survey https://bitcurate.typeform.com/to/nMhwO4

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you!
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

for those people that dont know about bitcoin is ponzi. but for people that know how bitcoin works is cryptocurrent, or opportunity.
up to people call it ponzi or what, but many people success cause of bitcoin.
in some village, bitcoin is like illegal for their religion. but in a fact, there is some legal, and the other is illegal. but they kick all things to illegal. so if you work on bitcoin, your soul is full of sins
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

since they're knowing this towards the degree these people understand or even realize, that is their own viewpoint, in the future, these people will start to understand much better.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

in my opinion, at any time bitcoin will not die, because so far the development of bitcoin has progressed very rapidly, and reduced the number of poverty in the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: