Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:02:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

The most digital valuable asset of this generation is bitcoin. Unfortunately, we still cant tell who invented this great coin and I think this is a shout coming for bitcoin. We have defined if value and so shall it be. Gold is a physical asset, bitcoin is a virtual asset. Both are valuable but one is more risky to trade with or make investments.
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

The most digital valuable asset of this generation is bitcoin. Unfortunately, we still cant tell who invented this great coin and I think this is a shout coming for bitcoin. We have defined if value and so shall it be. Gold is a physical asset, bitcoin is a virtual asset. Both are valuable but one is more risky to trade with or make investments.
bitcoin does have a risk, though bitcoin has a better and more useful use of Gold, for example for transactions between countries, does gold do it? certainly can not be so both have their own advantages
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

bitcoin does have a risk, though bitcoin has a better and more useful use of Gold, for example for transactions between countries, does gold do it? certainly can not be so both have their own advantages
We all know that investments in cryptocurrency has the highest risk and also the most profitable investments in today's world. And for the comparison between Gold and Bitcoin, I think the difference is that Gold as an asset that is generally acceptable while bitcoin is a Digital currency that is not legalized by majority. But when it comes to investment there's no profitable investment nowadays that can be compared to that of cryptocurrency.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

Gold is just an asset and it doesn't have a technology like what bitcoin have right now and that is the reason why it is best for people who are investing in gold to transfer their money to bitcoin because it has more potential in the long run and bitcoin can give a lot of solutions to the world unlike gold.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

Bitcoin is priceless, its true value is falls within what the owner/holder demands and what the consumer/buyer is willing to give in exchange for he bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be considered valuable even if it is exchanged for a fraction of any local currency or fiat or even if used in a batter trade.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
bitcoin is a valuable currency for people who have and understand and use bitcoin because bitcoin currency is very profitable for investment, even if bitcoin does not have any price if held by people who do not understand bitcoin
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real
why do you think so?
in my opinion at this time bitcoin prices are quite expensive, than the first time out which is only equivalent to 3 pizzas.
and I am also very confident in the future the price will soar very high. because I see, the belief in bitcoin is increasing.
currently also has many investors from among women. it shows that bitcoin can begin to be accepted globally.
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Bitcoin and other coding currencies are valuable when they are believed to be valuable. Of course, its value must be based on the benefits of coin it brings
loveaspirations1552000@gm

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:07 AM

It is such an asset, it is traded to the Altcoin and cash. What we can use in everyday life. Bitcoin's value is also Blockchain technology
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

Indeed bitcoin is valuable cos if it is not bitcoin will not exist up to now. People has proven how it gives profit to everyone in this community of crypto it is a life changing to everybody that is why I say bitcoin is valuable.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

bitcoin is very important for me because bitcoin is bigger in my life and my family and here I also build my own home

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin is valuable, bitcoin's price is so high and you cant purchase bitcoin if you dont have money to do so. Bitcoin is valuable because we will see it's worth right now. And in the future you will see bitcoin having such a high price and it will become more and more valuable.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:27:36 AM

Bitcoin is very real and can be beneficial in life  who invest bitcoin in particular, many people experience a change of life and their economy is getting better because of the benefits through bitcoin investment. This means bitcoin is very valuable and it takes a lot of people who want to change lives and improve their economy for the better, because bitcoin gives big advantage to every investor.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

not just valuable gan. but it is very valuable to drive us into a millionaire in the real world or the digital world. By investing in the family's economic bitcoin becomes more stable if I compare it before investing in bitcoin .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Of course, Bitcoin is valuable.The price of Bitcoin was huge before now it's price is under $7k but hopefully the price will hit $20k soon.In this year, probably the price will increase more.So,just hold some Btc then you will understand after some days.

princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
Everything is valuable how much the bitcoin that we earn from this.
Grace037

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real
Bitcoin is so valuable many of investors are gaining profit from this and as we the members of this forum we can earn from here.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

of course bitcoin very valuable for all people and als ofor all companies so thats why some companies accepting this now as a payment and some companies create a blockchain for their coin so i think this negative new is a fud only dont panic to sell all your bitcoins or else you will regret by selling it just hold it if you are strong and if you believe in bitcoin.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value,

You're wrong in assessing bitcoin actually bitcoin has a real value that can be perceived benefits by its users you can see it in some existing market cap or exchange site.

To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

Yes this is true, bitcoin becomes valuable because of the trust of most users, by making purchases, the supply will decrease, and the value will increase, and vice versa.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

Bitcoin is valuable today, before and in the future. Bitcoin will always been valuable to everyone who uses it because of the big profit bitcoin gives to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: