Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Cryptos are really valuable as they take a great place in out today's life taking more and more space in our world. every day btc and ether become stronger and more powerful than they were before. I am sure that this will happen soon
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable to me, because bitcoin has provided many advantages to me and made my economic life better, through bitcoin I can solve the financial problems that I have been facing.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

Currently the highest BTC value in the type of altocin, so you do not think negatively about BTC, trust and invest in them.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I think bitcoin is very valuable to me. Bitcoin is a kind of investment like gold. But the value is much more expensive than gold. Bitcoin has something unique and precious to me. Therefore I invest in bitcoin as well. and my hope there will be an increase in the future.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

Of course it is, you can even purchase products like pizza, chicken and clothing using bitcoin. There are some who accept bitcoin as a payment to services like advertising and other form like promotion. If it is not valuable, I think those people will stop or not even accept bitcoin as a payment. Even tough comparing bitcoin to other currencies seems like a punch in a moon, I think it is not comparable in terms of legal or long term popularity or growth. The one thing that all those cuyrrency  miss is the room for improvement and expansion which is one of the great feature of bitcoin. I bet there are people in a certain country that have only five or less fiat money. But I am sure that there are lot of country with its people knew and hold bitcoin.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Bitcoin is a good store of value. Instead of keeping fiat in the bank and keep receiving near-zero monthly inyerests, I invest in bitcoin and watch my money increase with every uptrend. Bitcoin is an asset, the only difference is that it is digitized. Get in now, those that haven't.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
yabutzxc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

For me bitcoin is valuable because we can earn a lot of profit and aside from that bitcoin is an easy way transactions, You can be sure that even in 100 years, as long as the Bitcoin network is up and running, You are right because the belief in bitcoin has been sustainable since the beginning of a decade ago, bitcoin is a virtual asset. Both are valuable but one is more risky to trade with or make investments.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

Of course, it is. Even at its current low price of $6,700 (compared to the record high $20,000), it still is valuable in a financial POV. But to most people in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is valuable because it gives them something worthwhile and profitable to do in their spare time.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Bitcoin is a part of the economy whether we want it or not. If there is demand for an asset is in the economy, its price increases in accordance with the demand. In my opinion, when this demand comes, we will see the price which we would like to see peak at the time.
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Bitcoin is a good store of value. because bitcoin has provided many advantages to me and made my economic life better, through bitcoin I can solve the financial problems that I have been facing.
nguoicandam

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

The price of every btc is $ 6k8. It says it all Cheesy
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

If I think Bitcoin is precious, because it is as precious as money. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers, and early users. As with any other currency, Bitcoin is valuable because people want to accept it as a means of payment and are important to the current digital era, and to optimize it again needs some support in the form of Bitcoin in various countries.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Absolutely yes bitcoin is the most valuable currency, although many individual keep on doubting it potential and capabilities.

Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Bitcoin is valuable but sometimes its not good because of the price sometimes its very low.  Bitcoin has a investment tool wich one of the valuable in bitcoin,  if bitcoin is not valuable? You  can prove to it and stop thingking if bitcoin is valuable or not.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

bitcoin is valuable because of decentralized crypto currency but accepting as legal tender in some countries . decentralized means no govt rule or tax rule or any kind of set of rules on bitcoin , but some countries started to adopt it and legalize it and taken under tax rule to impose on bitcoin as wealth assets and bringing as capital gain tax .
soawraru

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

At this stage, the biggest value of bitcoin is to speculate. If the community can not develop well, I think the value of bitcoin will gradually decrease.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

Absolutely yes.,i can say it valuable it is no proven, even if i did'nt already benefit with bitcoin because I'm a newbie in this forum and this is my first reply. My friend taught me and he already benfit about this and he explain to me the proof, so i've learned and yet interested now. I think bitcoin can help and benefit many people who has not enough income. So, bitcoin can be or serve as the extra income then it helps to those people who use this. But not only extra, u can be a successful with bitcoin
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

every time there must always be a bad thing to bitcoin, it is not something unfamiliar to me, bitcoin is not guaranteed will always be valuable, it could be when the price becomes 0 (not valuable) because it is bitcoin not including the currency recognized by the central bank is so prone to being worthless. therefore trust bitcoin and support bitcoin to be a global crypto currency acceptable to the state and bitcoin will continue to be valuable without any fear of its holders

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
I agree with your opinion. At present Bitcoin is being trusted by many businesses and banks around the world to trust and cooperate. So we can assume that Bitcoin is of great value.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

At present time, bitcoin still has a huge value, no matter how other people discourage some of crypto investors. It seems that bitcoin will gonna be known and will gain some popularity in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: