Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

I think that bitcoin is valuable and gaining even more popularity despite the fact that it falls in price , for it will always remain in the first place in the importance of the currency .
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

yes of course bitcoin is very useful and very valuable when bitcoin fails and makes a lot of people to be a loss then definitely bitcoin will be worthless again.
I believe in bitcoin that it is valuable until now because of the users itself. The demands existed and bitcoin will continues so for now I dont think it will be worthless even value become low it will very valuable in the future.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

For me, bitcoin is very valuable because it has many opportunities that give people especially the things they want because by having bitcoin We can realize something we dream of. such as building houses and others.

Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

Bitcoin is valuable if bitcoin can have roles that contribute to the economy's development. Bitcoins may have bright future and have more opportunities in developing cryptocirrency.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

Of course I think Bitcoin is valuable. Because these coins are better than others and there is a lot of demand in the world market. Compared to other coins, people are able to invest more and earn good profits. There is high likelihood of Bitcoin's growth.

Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

for me bitcoin is real and very worth seeing from year to year increase bitcoin up to 100% and the selling price is very high and I myself believe that bitcoin in the future will be real currency and acceptable to all countries.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real
I do not agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is considered to be gold. I'm sure bitcoin is valuable because you have to use the money to buy Bitcoin
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

In my opinion,of course it's valuable.Like precious metal value is based on trust,bitcoin is more valuable because the technology it used.Precious metal can be used by people with different implementation,same as bitcoin but in digital terms.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

bitcoin has its value. and its value attracts people toward bitcoin. bitcoin is considering as asset like gold because of its stored price.. it helps to fullfill our dream.  many people using bitcoin to remove their proverty. so if bitcoin is valuless how can people are attracting daydm by day towards bitcoin.?

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

I think that bitcoin is valuable and gaining even more popularity despite the fact that it falls in price , for it will always remain in the first place in the importance of the currency .
Ofcourse it is. Bitcoin was valuable even it was dropping its price before. If this wasnt valuable I think it cant gain popularity and many people wont invest here but the fact tha it is so many people encourage ro jnvest here because of the benefits that you can get from it.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

for me bitcoin is real and very worth seeing from year to year increase bitcoin up to 100% and the selling price is very high and I myself believe that bitcoin in the future will be real currency and acceptable to all countries.
Without belief in the value and potential of Bitcoin, it would not have received as much attention as it is today. If you really study Bitcoin and Blockchain technology seriously, people will understand why cryptocurrency is so important now.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

We have defined value for bitcoin just as other assets and currencies like gold and diamond. Bitcoin will continue to be the valued coin in comparison to physical assets although it is more digital. The gold and fiat have physical value, and that was defined by we humans. bitcoin is a digital asset and must also get value as such.  
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

The recent price of bitcoin , hurts the investors some how.But Bitcoin had some specific value.If you had brought bitcoin at the price of 7000$,you can sell that same bitcoin at 10,000$.Not even in a single asset,you will have this opportunity to get more profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Bitcoins derived it value from what holders see it can do. Bitcoins is valuable in sense of sending money across the globe within few minutes to hours than most traditional banks. Hence it has a great value in the financial sectors.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

the person who says that bitcoin has no real value, then he is a FUD conspirator, if bitcoin has no real value, then bitcoin will not be able to change people's lives for the better. so, I think bitcoin always has real value and its value will not be zero.

the world is always spinning, today we see that bitcoin is not appreciated, but in the future bitcoin will have value, will be appreciated, and will control the transaction value.

I agree with you, belief is an important aspect that makes bitcoin has value, even the existence of the crypto world is determined by public belief.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Yes. Bitcoin has been involved in many bad times but has not dropped value. It has improved and gained more value. It has gained more price value than it was. Its value was less than $1 but now it is more than $6k. By speculation, it will reach $20k in 2018.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
Of course bitcoin have a good value and its proven. Maybe people say negative because they see bitcoin is always changing price but it doesn't mean that bitcoin dont have value. We all know that bitcoin proven that give us a great profit even it's so volatile.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

Bitcoin has value. It is not just a currency but it has been that holding Bitcoin could attract an increase in the value of the currency.
Bitcoin is falling sharply in price now and it is losing it value but it was noted to be much valuable dew months ago and there's still chance for it to bounce back.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

I think that bitcoin is a currency that has important value in every time, although bitcoin is not appreciated by some governments today, but bitcoin still has real value. can still provide great benefits to each user.

I also see that the public beliefs that make bitcoin have value, but not just public convictions, whales, traders, and bitcoin legality are also important aspects so bitcoin always has value.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

For me bitcoin is very valuable because it's a very big help to all of us to earn and save money for our future. It helps us to pay our bills and etc. when our fiat money is not enough. Bitcoin is valuable even if the price is dropping down but surely it will recover very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: