Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

Bitcoins are indeed valuable because if it is not valuable then what will happen to the price of bitcoin? Of course it will go down to zero but as you can see that there are still a lot of people that have a strong faith to bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is valuable and it just takes time for bitcoin to prove that it is not a bubble or anything related for being unvaluable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

Base on my research, bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controllee fiat money.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

The estimation of bitcoin was valued by the individuals who possessed bitcoin since 2008. They're exceptionally rich at this point. On the off chance that you need to feel the esteem, purchase bitcoin now and proceed with this discourse with you in 5 years. Amid this time, I am certain bitcoin will grow a few times.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Of course bitcoin is valuable for me because it helps us to earn money also to save money for our future. It is not just a currency because it has a value especially to people.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

For me bitcoin is very valuable because it's a very big help to all of us to earn and save money for our future. It helps us to pay our bills and etc. when our fiat money is not enough. Bitcoin is valuable even if the price is dropping down but surely it will recover very soon.
The value of bitcoin is really high compare to fiat money so we must value this technology so we can have better future. Not because of the money we make through bitcoin but of course because of it's technology that makes bitcoin more special.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

At first, when I heard and read about Bitcoin, it really catch my attention and continuously became curious. As long as I engage my self here in the crypto currency community, I found how interesting and valuable the Bitcoin for me. Bitcoin help me to earn and gain profits. It worth really help a lot to help my family in some of our financial necessities.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:01:00 AM

As for me, bitcoin is a crucial instrument for us to earn a great deal. This is because we are earning a lot of profit and besides all this bitcoin is a quick way of transacting it, in our country you can use a bitcoin to pay a load or to pay another way such as bills and this is a neat way because we do not have to go anywhere to pay the due. All I need is a lot of my bitcoin wallet to be a valuabale too.
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

I think bitcoin is extremely valuable as the first cryptocurrency that brought blockchain technology to the world. As the first cryptocurrency, it has a very powerful brand name that alone is worth billions of dollars. There will always be people mining and using bitcoin due to its brand name.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

when in the end bitcoin loses its value as an investment asset, at least bitcoin can still be used as a means of online payment faster and more effective than others.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

The value of Bitcoin is the technology Blockchain brings. It is a belief in Bitcoin. Many people want to own it makes the price of Bitcoin high. Bitcoin is also used as an effective investment tool

It's value as a bitcoin is to important than any, bitcoin serve to the bitcoiners like a precious jewel that must be keep for a long time for the future.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

Bitcoin is valuable because it is wanted by many people, many people who have the confidence to profit from bitcoin, and choose bitcoin as an investment. Bitcoin is a major coin in crypto that has a high price and therefore bitcoin is very valuable.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable because it is recognized as an international currency. But in the present time many are saying that bitcoin is not good. But bitcoin has a high value because mimiliki own currency.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable because it is recognized as an international currency. But in the present time many are saying that bitcoin is not good. But bitcoin has a high value because mimiliki own currency.
Yes, it is indeed valauble because i gain money from it. I consider it as my part time job yet it gives better income. Bitcoin can be an asset like gold to store and keep for tje future.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

It all depends on how you percieve value. I don't jus tlook at the financial gains to be made for trading or holding Bitcoin, but for the limitless possiblities it gives us to change the way we think and start going outside of the box for answers to our economic problems around the world. Bitcoin, through it's decentralized mechanism has given a chance now to billions of people across the world to access fintech services that before were not available to them. Think about what this tehcnology can do for these people and how it can change their lives for the better. I see a bright future with Bitcoin evne from this aspect alone.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Bitcoin is valuable and the current price is above 6000 dollars which you can change over with fiat which is the current real money. Many critics attack it but i really don't blame them. Which is normal and the media uses FUD too. The value of bitcoin maybe dropping but this is normal cause it works same as the stocks market. Prices tends to rise and fall same time.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

bitcoin is valuable to investors because bitcoin is a very profitable future investment if bitcoin is used by people who do not understand and understand bitcoin so bitcoin does not have any price
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

Each and every valuable thing in this world has some value because a group of people believe that it has a value. We trust Fiat currencies because the government says that it is valuable otherwise every bill is just another piece of paper. Similarly, Bitcoin is valuable because each and everyone in the network believes that it is valuable. The main thing lies in the philosophy behind these currencies. Fiat currencies are backed by the centralized organizations whereas blockchain based cryptocurrencies are decentralized in nature.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

The value of Bitcoin is the technology Blockchain brings. It is a belief in Bitcoin. Many people want to own it makes the price of Bitcoin high. Bitcoin is also used as an effective investment tool

Yes it's valuable that make sense has value we should be able to trust bitcoin currency here our life could be change from poor to rich hoping so much.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Bitcoin is the most valuable and expensive widely use currency for now. The high value of bitcoin compare to all other currencies can not be subject to debate. Bitcoin is high because it comes with new technology which is attracting the whole  world.
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

I think bitcoin is valuable.  because by having bitcoin We can realize something we dream of.People earn money through it, people can pay online thorugh Compared to other coins, people are able to invest more and earn good profits. bitcoin will become more useful and very needy in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: