Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27531 times)
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

Ofcourse i'll go in ETH. EOS is a good coin too but not equal in strong foundation of ETH and its popularity when it comes in blockchain platform and many legit projects that i know EOS is none or maybe it has but not a good one. That is only my suggestion.
with these two coins that have improved so well with good profits. with the result of those who are good enough to be able to bring Ethereum and EOS into coins that developed so rapidly. I'm sure both are able to survive in the current market competition.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

for now I prefer eth than eos, I think we should give time for eos so that they can focus more to develop their platform and can compete with eth.
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

The both platform are very good and they serve the same purpose, Ethereum has been in existence and have hosted many apps while EOS recently launched their main net, so I believe time will tell which one is the best, we will watch and see how EOS will perform in the coming months and years and then we can compare the two.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

The ethereum still occupies a very strong position in the market. The growth of the Crypto-currency in 2017 was due to the ethereum. EOS is quite a young project, which is very sensational, but so far it has a lot of bugs. Therefore, in 2018 this project will not fire. It will happen later

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

of course ETH will be stronger. because he is the first platform to run smart contrat, and for investment I think both can survive if they have a supportive program in the future, let alone they occupy the top 10 market cap position
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

eth does not stand still and is constantly evolving, this year I expect that sharding will be launched, and eos is very young compared to eth and it still has many problems to solve in order to fully start

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Ethereum has been doing well since 2013 (5+ years) and it will continue to "Survive" just like other times it survived in the past whenever the market adjusted (dumped). Ethereum is backed by many big companies in the world, includes IBM, Microsoft, Google,...

EOS may not.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

please take that into account: decentalized doesn't mean it is possible to survive.
Survival is directly related with its marketcap
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

for in no doubt, there will be no one knows clearly. but the ethereum superior with a capital of his platform that is able to make it last. This became the capital both to ethereum because of what her disposal can be used in almost all of the ICO and this certainly will make the ethereum will also increasingly be better. EOS itself also has a good development but if compared with the ethereum is still far away.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 450
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Both is good altcoin. EOS platform also good. But ETH now more popular than EOS. Because ETH maximum trading platform support. Around 400+ market supoort ETH other EOS supoort around 100+ exchnager. Not only exchnage site, people also involves with ETH for trading & investing.

Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

the coin that will survive is Ethereum because EOS is also slightly better than Ethereum so from that I am sure with Ethereum because it has good potential and good growth and I am sure Ethereum is what will survive for now
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Between ETH and EOS I prefer ETH, ETH has a strong foundation, and it has more popularity in the blockchain platform and many legal projects, which is unmatched by other cryptocurrencies, I now hold Is ETH, I believe ETH will bring me huge profits.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

The one of the main factors for any currency survival is the strong believe that the value of that currency will not depreciated in the future. Ask yourself in what future: ETH or EOS do you believe?   
I choose ETH because it's more popular which means people have a strong believe in its survival.
cryptoAB

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

I know ethereum will survive because the team are interested in making the coin and the project entirely a better option for people around the world. They are ready to make changes to their system so that ethereum will be able to stand the test of time
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

I think Eos and Ethereum will survive, I am confused by your question, in my opinion your question is unclear and has no meaning that anyone can understand, everyone knows the advantages and disadvantages of Eos and Ethereum, these 2 altcoins will survive and will still grow, Do you want to ask about the technology comparison between Eos and Ethereum?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

the first step in being successful is always asking the right questions!

both these coins are going to survive like the other 2000 altcoins that are "surviving" and similarly they will be profitable to invest in just like the rest of the 2000 altcoins are.
the real question that you should be asking is how you can make profit from these coins. and the answer is pretty complicated but for starters you should invest in them while they are rising and having a positive overall market (pumping periods) and then you should make sure to sell them when you reach profitability and feel like the positive market is coming to an end (aka before the dumping season begins).

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

ETH and EOS are both great coins/blockchain/flatform.
And there are many detailed comparison.

With me, it is so easy that:
which coin will survive? => Both.
ETH or EOS?  => I buy and hold both.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I think that after two years, neither of them can survive. Maybe I am a madman, but I think the cryptocurrency market is far more crazy than we think.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

none of them.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

of course ethereum will survive for sure the second popular of cryptocurrency, i don't know about EOS, but many recommend this altcoin for long term invesment, it seems will survive as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: