Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27530 times)
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
the second coin competition lasts long enough. It makes both of them are so uplifting to continue to compete to become the main coins which were able to produce a much more increased profits and generate the power of each coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

Not following EOS so I'd choose ETH between them, since before there are too many people telling EOS doesn't have working product.

I can't tell +/- about EOS but I'd discuss with ETH. The very first thing that I'll say is about the disgusting part of the co-developer of ETH which we all know who he was. He's saying too much negative words not only for his coin but for the market as well. How could a person that created such platform that has high market cap now that the market can't even go further? well at least probably he gave up after all of those scam ICOs that used ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Ethereum is more reliable than any other altcoin in cryptocurrency. Ethereum has a pace from EOS since it is the portal of ICO token and one of the picked smart contract. Ethereum has strong foundation and it always hike no matter what comes in. Recently, people are being surprised on the instant surge of ETH. We all know that ethereum is at the downtrend line but it goes on trend reversal where buyers become aggressive.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

There's a lot of thought that, the ethereum is platform on blockchain 2.0 decentralized

So with EOS and I think this new growth platform is very fast movement of Q2 2017, the Eos is a base-on blockchain 3.0 and this looks how the developer is very active and community is fully supportive.

The EOS network is designed to optimize the execution of smart contracts on the blockchain and the success of EOS is very important for the blockchain space. It is good for the blockchain industry as a whole, well we can see developer EOS/blockOne doesn’t hasty as example in building producer block.

But not leaving Ethereum role in building blockchain in a decentralized, so their’re the developer the best and also team genius  Wink

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

ETH will mostly out survive EOS because it is the better coin out of the two and eth has the better investment community behind it. But generally they are both good coins which means that there is every possibility that most of these two coins end up surviving in the long term, they are both looking good right now and holding up well so far.

jack long

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

Ethereum and Eos, I am sure that both of these cointers will be able to survive for a long time, both strong and good coints, have good potential for investment, but in their development ethereum is better than eos
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

Both coin is good to hold but i am stick in ethereum, specially right now our local bitcoin wallet was already supported ethereum that is why we can hold it together of our bitcoin, we can easily monitor bitcoin and ethereum at a time which are easily to trade, withdraw and deposit using that wallet. Ethereum has a future like bitcoin.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

At present, ETH is experiencing abnormal fluctuations in the trend of discount. In my opinion, this is a temporary situation. The price of ETH will increase in the near future to accommodate its potential. EOS is a good coin and will also survive alongside ETH in the competition in this amazing cryptographic market.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

EOS is still new, it will stay longer and will still develop, but on the other Hand ETH is planning to move into a PoS after being a POW Coin. We will still see what new development they would produce.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Primaryio

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

The Ethereum platform was officially launched at July 30, 2015,[5] and is still in active development. One would think they would have already solved the Transactions Per Second issue. Let's be honest, 15tps is beyond pathetic and worse. Everybody would have assumed that it would be up to at least 500 to 1000 TPS by now. It's been 3 years. This is where EOS should shine bright, because EOS in 3 years to me looks like 50,000 up to 100,000+ TPS if not more. All while faithfully staying as Decentralized as they get. As the platform matures so should the speed & efficiency. ETH greatly lacks this and it will show in the coming years. ETH was a good proof of concept for it's time as a second generation blockchain with smart contracts, but it cannot be too easily upgraded.

This is why EOS will surpass it in the future because of the extremely high TPS and low block times it offers. EOS also has a governance model that allows for problems to be solved on-chain rather than having to rely on hard forking in the case of bugs or hacks.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
the second coin competition lasts long enough. It makes both of them are so uplifting to continue to compete to become the main coins which were able to produce a much more increased profits and generate the power of each coin.
I continue to support EOS. because this is a coin that EOS has increased development and very capable to bring changes to the Cryptocurrency that produce progress and opportunities to generate more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

Ethereum is more reliable and mature blockchain than eos. Recently in the eos blockchain found many vulnerabilities, many peoples lost funds - there is still many things to work on, the product was raw. Moreover, the eos blockchain is very centralized, which also does not speak in its favor. The advantage of eos in its speed and scalability, but not yet eliminated all the vulnerabilities and inconveniences. The ethereum is very reliable and it is awaited by very good updates solving the problem of scalability, so that my choice from these two blockchains is unequivocally Ethereum.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

I think ETH will survive because it is more reliable and a sustainable coin than EOS.

jack long

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

Ethereum and Eos, I think this coint will be able to last a long time, because it's equally good and strong, and I'm sure for the next development it will certainly develop even better
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

As you can see, eth is more established when it comrs to system, popularity, etc. Although eos seems to be a good project, it doesn't yet prove it's potentials. Ethereum have such a good qualities way better than eos.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Both coins will be good and will survive. EOS is faster now but worse decentralized and ETH is slower but this problem can be solved in Etherium 2.0. If I want to invest I will buy 70% ETH and 30% EOS because ETH's devs are better.
Artillery69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I prefer the ethereum. ethereum has a great potential, we know that the ethereum now is ranked No. 2 in the CoinMarketCap. Maybe the prices now being down, but I'm sure the ethereum has a great future.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

I wouldn't start to compare coins, not healthy. But if i would do so. EOS looks to be one of, if not the, plays that we see as having the best chance of success. EOS has an incredibly strong leadership team and they are likely to be able to achieve something. On the other side, Ethereum is good too, looks to survive in long-term.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

I think both of them will survive. Eth - promising and always developing coin which has a great future. EOS - fast and well-invested coin, which promising too. I think ETH better than EOS, because of lot ICOs on ERC 20 framework.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

I do not think that something will happen with these projects, because these projects simply can not die, you must understand this, because ETH is a project on which there are so many projects and by the way the EOS project also was for some time on ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: