Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:36:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27538 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

I think all competitiors of Ethereum will fail in the future , because market does not need many identical projects, so in the end there will be only one with the most developed infrastructure (currently it's Ethereum network) and technology (Ether development does not stand still and will soon be upgraded which will significantly increase network bandwidth and thus , make transactions much faster and cheaper . )
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

i choose ETH and I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
EN
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

I believe the ETH is more stable and credible as compared to EOS and this is why it has a higher chance of surviving. In fact, according to many people, ETH is one of the most reliable options after Bitcoin and this is why so many investors are showing interest. This is why I think that ETH is more likely to go further than EOS.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

currently eos is ranked fifth and ethereum is ranked second. and both are almost the same technology. I think however ethereum remains the most superior compared to all atlcoin traded. a little striking on ripples, yes ripples might be the next option.

If there are two choices what coin  you will choose, between Ethereum and EOS? The majority choose is ethereum, because of the promising features and already popular especially good for investing. But the best thing to do is choose both.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

in my opinion these two altcoins will survive in the future. ethereum has a large community, while EOS is a revolutionary new platform. both platforms will complement each other. but if the question is changed in these two altcoins, which one is superior?, I chose EOS because I think the EOS Platform is more perfect starting from Security, costs and transaction duration.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

I personally think that ETH will survive the market more than EOS as there are 80 to 20 % chances of their survivals . ETH has been consistent for a long term in the market that's why it will survive the most in the market than EOS.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Ethereum is a working platform,  it has hosted many successful project including EOS!  As promising as EOS is,  there is still need for EOS to develop it's platform and give a working product and services to cryptocurrency ecosystem before we can start comparing!

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

etheruem will be the survivor of the series. this coin has a big potential to grow fast unlike EOS.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

Recently ethereum had a lot of issues especially on it's transaction traffic. So, I guess that is why some are turning into EOS. I guess they are fighting over cryptocurrency dominance and speed. That is why both is a good investment at the moment.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

These coins compete with each other and I think they will survive despite the bear market. ETH is a blockchain 2.0 and EOS is a modified version of ETH, they don't have a fully working product, but this platform is developing and scaling realy fast. In some way  EOS team can manipulate the price of ETH because raised lots of funds during the ICO.

thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:18:23 AM

EOS is a good coin and a lot of people say it will compete with Ethereum in the future but I think EOS still have to work hard if you want to beat Ethereum because the difference in value is very far.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

Until today I still trust Ethereum who will stay and stay. There is no other reason for me, if I have to choose EOS or something else. Ethereum is the most popular ICO king, that's one of my reasons for the advantages of Ethereum. Thank you!
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

Both will survive. There will be many public blockchains in the future. The strengths of ETH and EOS are different. I think short term I'm more bullish on EOS.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

EOS is a good coin and a lot of people say it will compete with Ethereum in the future but I think EOS still have to work hard if you want to beat Ethereum because the difference in value is very far.
We will see what will be happened after ethereum will be started to implement ethereum 2.0 roadmap. ethereum 2.0 roadmap will change a lot of the ecosystem in the ethereum itself, started with its scalability, and then POS migration and hardcap supply and many more. So many people are waiting for that to be a true story.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

I think ethereum will survive because it has the higher potential to grow than EOS.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Both are excellent altcoins and do not have a dead altcoin. This is because the market only removes the potential altcoins. EOS and ETH are in the top five and it can not die. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

Both coints are good and strong, ethereum is more commonly known than eos, but I'm sure both of these coints will be able to survive for a long time, and the future development will surely grow even better, ethereum and eos are both worthy coints for calculated
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

Both will survive. There will be many public blockchains in the future. The strengths of ETH and EOS are different. I think short term I'm more bullish on EOS.
I agree with you . EOS is being built on the new Blockchain platform and everything is in preparation. I believe that EOS will soon compete directly with ETH as it is the most potential coin in Cryptocurrency and will soon build a new community of different investment funds and will make EOS prices higher in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dragonhell

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

At the present time, on the market side, the value of this two coin is a really good development. But if you look at the value of Ethereum is probably losing its position and gave up the Ripple (XRP). But in the future, two coins can develop very strongly.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

both have a good supporter and tech, i believe both will be shine in future, ihave already buy eth and eos in this bear market, and for eos i also playing good game with eos platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: