Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:13:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27538 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:30 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

If I need to choose one particular project, then I continue to believe in the really great potential for the successful development of Ethereum. Of course, in the future, EOS can become one of the best projects, but Ethereum has the best potential.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

As I think that both coins will survive, ETH and EOS have very good prospects,Ethereum has shown itself very well for several years and it has a good capitalization,EOS only comes out in its long way,there is a setting of the platform and other nuances and both of these coins I think are strong and viable.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

Both of these projects have the right to life. Both of them have strong teams and demanded product, and healthy competition has not harmed anyone yet.
ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Both ethereum and eos are very strong coins and when the market will start to grow we will see both of them being in top.
They are really very strong coins with potentials and I believe over time, EOS will also be able to drag some good position in the space.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

No doubt about it. Ethereum will be the one which Wil l survive. I have heard so many bad things about eos, it is baffling such a project has more than 1 billion market cap. They say it is super centralized and controlled by a small amount of wallet addresses that hold the majority of coins and thus can vote whatever they want. It is not democratic platform and it has many risk to its integrity. The whole system could collapse at any time while ethereum is a much more decentralized and secure e system and there a already tons and tons of decentralized apps built on it. I would put my money on ethereum if I had to bet.

Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Hard to tell. I still believe in the etherium more. Since most of the iso is conducted on it, although this fact on the contrary has knocked down the etherium course very strongly, but nevertheless in the long term, I consider the etherium to have more possibilities. Although eos also has a huge potential, moreover, the price is lower at times than at the etherium, which means that it can make more%

rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

If I think ETH will last longer than eos, even though these two coins are indeed a big advantage, but if I am more confident with the ETH that is already present than this eos
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

Both coins will be developed, these projects have already proved themselves on the good side, but there are some problems but the world does not stand still much is being improved
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

I believe more in Ethereum. Vitalik Buterin is a genius who will do as much as possible to make this coin the best on the planet. Yes, I am totally serious.
Future plans like Casper, Plasma or Shardering are so smart and innovative!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Well I will still support Eth because eth is established already and have been tested by a whole lot of people for different projects, eos on the other have not had many apps on it's network, I think eos still have a long way to go, so in terms of survival, eth will survive more than eos

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

will survive and one and the other coin but much more promising and more reliable in my opinion looks ethereum in a long-term perspective

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

I think both of them currencies exist and develop, but ETH is more developed and more advanced. With ETH's position now I think EOS need a long distance race.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

Both a blockchain of the platform are very good. ETH is the most widespread blockchain in all ICO, he is used almost in each ICO. But EOS has some advantages: scalability and speed of transactions. Both projects are very perspective, in my opinion.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes
Ahhaha. You make me laugh. Ripple not a centralized coin? Of course! About which coin will survive the EOS or Ethereum is difficult to answer, since the EOS is one of the most promising coins, but it is still far from Ethereum. Everything will depend on how the cryptocurrency market will behave and whether investors will be interested in ICO and cryptocurrencies again. I think both of these coins will survive for at least five years.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

if you ask me about ETH or EOS will survival, then I will definitely choose both of them, because in my opinion EOS and ETH are coins that will last forever, I can say that because I think EOS and ETH are included in the top 10 cryptocurrency and it proves that EOS and ETH are very strong and will survive at any time.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

Both of them has a good platform but for me I will choose ethereum because their platform was always used by the ICO their platform was trusted already and I'm not already used the platform of eos but I think now few of ICO using their platform, and as you can see both of them are still belongs in the top 10 of coianmarketcap meaning they have a strong platform and community.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Why do you think one of those will be dead? Competition is always good.
ETH is good, we are waiting for the sharding and likely we will see a huge increase in the price once it will be presented. Yesterday Buterin said it is needed 6 days to move ETH to POS, will it happen any time soon ? Smiley
EOS currently we do not see any product from them, the time will show what kind of final product it will be.
Both have a bright future. ETH is underrated currently.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

I think ETH and EOS coexist. They are firmly grounded altcoin, trusted by many investors. The market for ETH and EOS is growing rapidly.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

both, because the volume (24h) ETH is $ 1,802,092,617 and EOS is $ 801,633,093, this is a very big volume and I am sure that with this volume, they can survive because there are still many other coins that have a volume (24h) below the ETH and EOS but can survive until now, for example Tezos has a volume (24h) $ 2,050,787, Decred which has a volume (24h) $ 2,814,467 and Steem which has a volume (24h) $ 916,721. From that data, I'm sure ETH and EOS will survive forever.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

They're going to survive exactly as both coins have a good platform and could really compete against the others.  But of course,  Ethereum will still on top among altcoins and take a lead for their development.  May wide competition will bring crypto coin owners and developers to give more support so it will continue to grow and survive.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: