Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27531 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

I don’t think that now many will make their choice in favor of the EOS project, because now I don’t quite understand how to work with this project correctly, I think that now people are still thinking about investing in EOS, but so far the best is Eth
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

I think both coins will survive. But I trust ETH more, because it seems to me that this project is more perfect and promising.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Obviously I just cannot see any reasons Why both of it shouldn't survive. As my opinion ethereum will stay near 200 of usd and EOS will stay at 5 of usd, probably prices can be lower but not higher.

I agree with you, honestly I don't understand why they are dividing this two promising coins. ETH is very much popular comparing to EOS. EOS is growing slowly, these two will always be in investors mind for a good return. EOS is a good long-term investment for your future.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I think that both coins will survive and find their users in the same way.
I see the EOS as very promising and ready to repeat the path of the ether.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
ETH and EOS are both strong and promising coins, and they both must survive. However, ethereum is a coin that has been proven over the years, on the platform of which more than 90 percent of all ICOs are held. She is the leader of the Altcoins and deservedly has great popularity. Therefore, of course, ethereum has more advantages than a young EOS coin, which has not yet shown itself and does not have such popularity as ethereum.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

these coins will live for a long time, they are in the upper places and are well traded, these are the most promising coins in my opinion, I advise you to have them in your wallet
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

I am sure that ethereum and EOS will survive. Ethereum occupied a very large space in the market, and established itself as an excellent worker. EOS was in a better position, knowing all the difficulties and mistakes of other coins, including ethereum. EOS is at an early stage of its development and this attracts investors. Both of these coins will survive in the end and will be at least in the top 10.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

I think that both cryptocurrencies will survive: Ethereum and EOS. Its developers work in an active way to improve their projects. So I am sure that both coins will bring nice, high profit during a short time period.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
the second coin competition lasts long enough. It makes both of them are so uplifting to continue to compete to become the main coins which were able to produce a much more increased profits and generate the power of each coin.
I continue to support EOS. because this is a coin that EOS has increased development and very capable to bring changes to the Cryptocurrency that produce progress and opportunities to generate more profit.
Personally, these two coins have its own potential and it depends on each person that they choose. No one can deny the growth of both coins, even they are in a battle with a directly big competition. Ever since I came to crypto market, many peole appreciate ethereum and kind of believe in this coin and so do I , I draw much attention on ethereum and till now I am still so much keen this coin, I therefore continually give my trustworthy on eth.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

The Ethereum network and community is too strong. Ethereum supporters usually say that This system has gone too far ahead, and any other platform for smart contracts cannot catch up with it: network effects, a huge community of developers, brand and integration within the ecosystem are so arranged and so quickly developed that it is impossible. Yes, network effects are important, and that's why Microsoft, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Facebook, Apple and other major tech companies dominate their fields. People benefit so much from using a single service that competitors cannot compete with the leader. Today, the number of Ethereum users is estimated at 20-30 million people, and more than 2 thousand unique tokens have been issued on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain. Within the ICO, billions of dollars of investors ' funds were attracted, and a significant part of them goes to the salaries of developers who create SOFTWARE for this network. There is a General consensus that the system is networked, and the ecosystem is growing like a snowball. Moreover, in the last 2-3 years, many other ecosystems have started to support Ethereum is a software, hardware and mobile wallets, exchanges, etc EOS, there is almost nothing of this. Ethereum supporters cite as an example other competing smart contract platforms, including Neo, Qtum and Cardano, which have not received public recognition, and on this basis claim that the network effect of Ethereum suppresses competition. Indeed, these competing systems have failed to" take off", although they are trying to exaggerate their successes. However, these networks are far less promising than EOS — today this network remains the main competitor to Ethereum with the largest developer community and the loudest launch.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

I think ethereum will survive and will always be the best altcoin, because ethereum has good platform and development for bring ethereum grow and grow in the future. That's why i prefer ethereum than eos and invest my money on ethereum every month.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

I really can't understand why such question occurs when these two coins are very popular. As everyone knows eth is king of altcoins and eos is growing slowly. I am least bothered about the coins as I always go with ETH as it is a reputed altcoin. Guys you can invest in both of the coins and make good profit.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

I'm sure that ethereum has a better future than EOS, this is what makes me always buy ethereum with fiat or bitcoin, I'm sure that in 2019 the price of ethereum will reach at least $ 2500.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

I'm sure that ethereum has a better future than EOS, this is what makes me always buy ethereum with fiat or bitcoin, I'm sure that in 2019 the price of ethereum will reach at least $ 2500.

A year ago, the price was $ 1,432.88. He will come back there again and go higher. There is only one need to have the room market return to normal and the new money entry to the market
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

Both of these coins will develop well, EOS steps will get better and bigger so that many ico use this platform. Eth, too, is still developing well and has good values despite a slight decrease, this is a challenge for the team and the community to be more creative.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

EOS and ETH will continue to survive because Ethereum and EOS have professional developers who can continue to attract investors to buy and HOLD their coins. there are many more advantages of these two coins that make it will survive up to whenever.
paulgh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

I think both will survive. i read somewhere that to make an EOS wallet is complicated. Is this true?
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

EOS has a more innovative structure. Besides, Ethereum is lagging behind on a lot of issues. I'm in the community who believes that EOS will be more popular in the future than Ethereum.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

They both have millions of supporters. The two coins don't end. It has a stronger support especially with ethereum miners.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

I dont think its a proper comparison as EOS is still new and even when they got a huge principle amount they havent done enough work to make the platform the best one. ETH team too havent done much improvements with their negative points.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: