Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27531 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

No reason that both cannot carve out their own niche. Bitcoin is good as digital gold. Ethereum is good at raising capital and doing offerings. EOS is good as a world computer. This idea that one single cryptocurrency will dominate everything is ridicules. We don't even have a single fiat currency that dominates the whole world and there is very little technically to seperate one fractional reserve banking system from another. There is a much greater degree of diversity in terms of attributes of cryptocurrencies.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Ethereum and EOS are both good and promising coins and both will rise and rise well in value. The EOS coin has a more advanced technology, however, ethereum is not going to stand still: in the coming months they are going to introduce a number of interesting improvements that should be raised and the high popularity of this coin, including the question of its scalability.
These coins, it seems, will continue to compete with each other and this is very good. Only in this way can a cryptocurrency be developed.
you're right, I think both will survive. ETH is currently very popular among crypto users, and EOS is a new competitor that is developing quite well. if this continues, there is a high probability that EOS will be equivalent to ETH, or even better. well, however, EOS is not the only coin that began to develop.
I also hope that in the future EOS can replace ETH. Besides EOS, now NEO and XLM are also growing very rapidly. In the next 2-3 years, these altcoins will probably pass ETH
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

I think both projects will survive. ETH and EOS are two different platforms with their own feautures. EOS have an additional security layer and ETH is more user friendly and convenient.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

both of them will definitely last. but which one will be more popular is what we will find out. if ethereum doesn't change until 2019 I'm sure eos will defeat ethereum. because in my opinion EOS is a platform that is more perfect if you compare ethereum. let's say there is no fee, super fast and safe.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

EOS boasts zero transaction fees. Instead of a fee, executing a smart contract requires you to stake tokens that you immediately receive back after execution. Dapp developers choose whether they’re the ones who stake tokens for their users or if the users must stake their own.

Ethereum requires you to burn ETH (Gas) when executing smart contracts. The amount of gas you need to burn depends on the network congestion as well as the complexity of your contract.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I think both of them will survive because the two altcoins have support from a large community. it becomes strange if in the future one of the two coins dies. even though ethereum is currently falling, but it remains the most popular altcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

For your information EOS is a token.

For me I go for ETH. Because ETH management cannot use the coins to pump the price, it will survive by doing nothing & as of now ETH is the top 2 currency. While EOS survive only because the management used 4 billion to pump in the market. It's useless token for me.
Eos is a full-fledged coin already and I do not find it useless, as for me these are the ideal two options for a holding. Stability, prospects and growth, therefore, investing in them you definitely will not regret.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

ETH and EOS will continue to survive because both coins have a very good development team. And these two coins will be very well-established coins. For EOS coins, now many large projects have started using the EOS platform. Thus I am confident that ETH and EOS will continue to grow.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

Both will survive in the market and both are very good potential in the market with active, for ETH it took very long to reach more than 1000$ and in the same way EOS will also take some time to get more reputable in the market. Every coin price main depends on the development and activity they do in the market.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

I think they will gonna survive because of they are both useful currency and most invest currency before that will really get them a big chance to survive. And I think in coming year they will get back their stable value in the market because they are making some new changes in their comeback development.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

eos has a lot of advantages. some said it will overlpase eth. eth was my favourite for a long time and now it started loosing its grip. obviosly, this year was a test for many coins. but eth...well, still it's bette rthan eos

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

i think the world can be happy if the success of both of them some application need ethereum full decentralization and some need eos scalability i think both will achieve a huge success good luck Smiley
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

I think both are really valuable altcoins and they can survive for sure. However, Ethereum is a lot better than EOS in my opinion. Ethereum is considered nowadays as the first altcoin, and despite its low price actually, experts expect that it will rise highly in the future, since its potential, and usability are higher than any other altcoin.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

I believe that the EOS project is still probably better than ETH, because investing in ETH is not profitable, because ETH today is probably profitable, because EOS is a quick project that will probably be promising.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 698

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

Both will survive in the market and both are very good potential in the market with active, for ETH it took very long to reach more than 1000$ and in the same way EOS will also take some time to get more reputable in the market. Every coin price main depends on the development and activity they do in the market.
I also think that both will survive because they are important coins and I think the reason ethereum takes a long time to achieve that because at that time cryptocurrency was not very popular and when EOS appeared cryptocurrency was at its peak so I thought EOS would take the shorter to achieve what ethereum has achieved

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

I think both will survive. i read somewhere that to make an EOS wallet is complicated. Is this true?
Yes, I think so. But EOS needs to receive more popularity and developing than now. What about EOS wallet - it`s quite difficult to make an EOS wallet.
santuyobobo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

both will definitely survive because they have potential sibce the beginning of their own race.
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

Both will survive for a long time IMO. Ethereum is more mainstream right now, while Eos promises better technology, as far as I know. I do not worry about any of them to fail.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

I think that Ethereum will definitely survive, but I do not know EOS, maybe it will live for a while, and then die, and maybe it will live for many years. It is difficult to say in advance. But coins are promising.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Ethereum has already managed to prove itself from the good sides, and even with it there are also problems connected with inflation, but I think the team will solve them all and demand and trust will return to the coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: