Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27538 times)
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

I think erh will clear future because for this coin stand strong team!
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Of course, ETH. As a user of both blockchains I can surely say that Ethereum is much easier in usage rather than EOS. Have you ever try to create EOS wallet? It's too difficult for me. It's better to open Myetherwallet and spend 3 minutes.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

EOS now seems much stronger than ethereum and I think that he will be at the forefront in the future

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

I think both should survive because I can see that public adoption of both technologies is increasing daily. But for now, etehreum is still more grounded than EOS because of bigger adoption.
Cryptocolor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

They're going to survive exactly as both coins have a good platform and could really compete against the others.  But of course,  Ethereum will still on top among altcoins and take a lead for their development.  May wide competition will bring crypto coin owners and developers to give more support so it will continue to grow and survive.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes
Wow I never knew about this until this moment, I will have to go through all the coins i am holding to see their % of top holders accounts, this is indeed a real eye opener.
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

between ethereum and eos, I still believe that ethereum remains the best choice because ethereum will continue to develop their platform to become more perfect, but eos also has good potential, so actually ethereum and eos are very promising platforms.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

I believe that EOS is a very useful and powerful platform that will develop steadily in the future. But in any case, Ethereum will remain the best coin on the modern altcoins market. In the coming years, both coins will continue to exist and develop.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Ethereum and eos both coins are developing well, I am sure both of them will be able to survive for the future, because the advantages in the mill will certainly be more and more investment in these two coins

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Yes, these two coins will survive in the future. EOS is a very potential coin now projects that use the EOS platform is also increasing. For ETH there is no doubt that this coin became the king of ICO. Of the many projects, you must use the ETH platform. These coins are always connected with BTC, so ETH is developing.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

EOS must first grow stronger and show itself in practice, gradually gain popularity. Then it will be possible to compare them with each other.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

between ethereum and eos, I still believe that ethereum remains the best choice because ethereum will continue to develop their platform to become more perfect, but eos also has good potential, so actually ethereum and eos are very promising platforms.
I see that eth and eos have the same potential, but many say that eos is a coin that will replace the eth position, but until now, I haven't seen the development of eos anymore, and of course I will choose eth to hold on.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

ETH is part of the classic coin that is very reliable in maintaining its existence by continuing to expand its platform implementation area to various ICO regions. Although EOS came as a new generation by participating in implementing its platform to the ICO, EOS is currently developing its delivery area. It won't be able to easily replace the ethereum position that has been able to master and become the king of altcoin.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

Ethereum promises much more, even when its price has fallen. I don't think the EOS has such a good platform. There is a RAM problem, you have to either pay money or wait for a long time to trade. It doesn't seem very logical.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Of course ethereum will survive because of popularity of the coin and many people still prefer ethereum as a payment method.

JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

I think that ETH and EOS will be able to survive in the future, especially if they do what their developers promise. And then just fed with promises. As a result, the ideal option would be competition between them.

in my opinion eth and eos is not an options but both altcoins is deserve to be in our bag my friend
huge project altcoins with large community and active development is the main reason why eth and eos must be a part of our portofolio

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

When EOS was launch we were all thinking EOS will bring ethereum down, if you look at what is happening in the coinmarketcap you will come to conclusion that the dip is no respecter of any coin. Ethereum still remains the king of altcoins.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Ethereum for sure. EOS is nothing else but a centralized database.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:15:16 AM

now the ETH is being rocked by problems  Undecided, it depends on how ETH resolves the problem in order to survive . EOS has a good future, I am sure, so both in the future will compete if EOS can increase its perfection.  Smiley

That's certainly true, mate. However, it's believed that Ethereum will improve over time with upcoming upgrades such as Casper PoS, Sharding, and the Plasma Framework. Of course, EOS has one step ahead in terms of scalability, but it greatly sacrifices decentralization over this. Decentralized cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin will survive even if they have bottlenecks in speed and costs. It's impossible to obtain decentralization, while at the same time, obtaining limitless scalability. Which means, that cryptocurrencies would need to sacrifice their own decentralization in exchange for scalability or viceversa.

EOS is centralized since Block Producers can do whatever they have in their power to freeze accounts. Several times this has happened, while with Ethereum none of this has been seen. Only time and the market will tell which coin will remain active within the mainstream world, and which will die. AFAIK, decentralized cryptocurrencies have better chances of surviving than centralized ones (such as XRP and EOS). Therefore, I believe that EOS might not survive for long, while ETH will remain in crypto land for years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

I think they belong to the altcoin that can survive, because their success belongs to some early supporters. But I prefer EOS. Maybe it will outperform Ethereum in the future, because there are so many investors who want to sell Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: