Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:20:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27538 times)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:37:30 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Ethereum is to do the basic chain, to apply services to other altcoins, so it will have such a high value today. I still insist on investing in ETH.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:08:10 AM

The comparison between the two is very difficult. But I think they will exist in the future and will not disappear. This is the mainstream coin, they are not as worthless as the altcoin. These coins will still exist in the future.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:13:21 AM

Ethereum for me is more trustworthy. Even EOS has better raring by Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings.
I know that EOS offers more features for users, but simply I can't trust in a new coin that was created recently and it is better than 4 years developed Ethereum.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:19:54 AM

Both coins will surprise as they are established ones and have a good team and technology, and they are performing very well in the market being in the top 10 list. But if you want me to choose any one of them, I will definitely go for bitcoin, the oldest and top coin. I will choose it for various reasons. As I am also investor, I think it will give me a more profit as it has much potentiality to increase in prices. The coin is being used in the method of payments by many companies across the world. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

Both will survive in my opinion. Though Ethereum is stronger than EOS, EOS is still in its infant stage and its a token, it also has great potentials so we can't say it won't survive, at least not yet. Ethereum is a strong coin, the smart contract platform provision for other tokens and the Number 2 coin on CoinMarketCap makes me say it will survive.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:49:04 AM

I believe that both EOS and Ethereum have great potential. Ethereum is by far the most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, but EOS also has a very good prospect in development, so I can not even assume that one of these coins will not survive in the future, in my opinion they are both worthy of development in this market.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:58:34 AM

In my own opinion, ETH and EOS will survive in the long run. Both are very solid projects, with unique team and products. For now, Ethereum has more prospects because of many projects hinged on ETH and also many DApps. Recently ETH foundation started giving grants to some start-ups trying to improve the project, the last grant was given to Parity technology. Also the upcoming upgrade of ETH architecture is another boom factor, the new consensus algorithm will make much sense. EOS too has great updates with regards scalability, but I think EOS is lagging in personal wallet aspect.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:02:20 PM

doesn't matter now,

TRON platform will have the most dapps in a few weeks

EOS and ETH are like myspace and friendster

TRON is like facebook

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:05:22 PM

Both ethereum and EOS are highly qualified to become the coin of the future in finance, payment transaction and business. Ethereum is the second mist capitalized coin and EOS is also in the most 10 high cap coin. These two coin have gone beyond surviving.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

The two above mentioned projects have been on the market for a long time, a large number of funds have been invested in them, each has an excellent developer community. Both projects are key to the crypto market. I am sure that both will survive.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:08:08 PM

What coin will survive in 2019 can only guess.judging by what is happening in the market will survive EOS and ETHERNET/ will Disappear weak coins low demand and lack of demand in the market.
bolo1970

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:23:57 PM

Cool 8)Ofcourse i'll go in ETH. EOS is a good coin too but not equal in strong foundation of ETH and its popularity when it comes in blockchain platform and many legit projects that i know EOS is none or maybe it has but not a good one. That is only my suggestion. Both of this coin is from same origin.So we can't predict which one will survive.As like bitcoin and bitcoin cash,both of them will survive.EOS is the corrected from Ethereum.Till now EOS is token and ETH is a coin. Personally I think both of this will survive in the market .Most  of people will hold ETH  for their future. Cool Cool
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:34:03 PM

I do not think this would be a fair comparison at all because in almost every aspect, Ethereum would beat EOS hands down, there is just little to no challenge at all.

korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:35:55 PM

Both projects are very good and will coexist in this market together, ETH and EOS cannot eliminate each other, maybe they compete with each other to develop and no cryptocurrency will die.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

doesn't matter now,

TRON platform will have the most dapps in a few weeks

EOS and ETH are like myspace and friendster

TRON is like facebook

We'll see. AFAIK, Ethereum is the most popular smart contract to date. For TRON to beat Ethereum and EOS, it would need to gather the same or greater level of adoption within the mainstream world. As far as ETH and EOS goes, they both have huge potential of becoming largely adopted by serious businesses and companies around the world. EOS is highly scalable with zero fees, whereas ETH is secure and reliable.

On the other hand, TRON is good, but it doesn't have the same traction as ETH and EOS. Of course, we cannot deny that TRON is highly scalable the same way EOS is, since it uses nearly the same consensus algorithm as EOS (known as DPoS). An advantage that TRON has over EOS is that it's largely compatible with Ethereum's EVM. That's not possible with EOS, since it has its own VM which is incompatible with the EVM. Putting technical things aside, both ETH and EOS may survive after all because of their dedicated development teams, and ever-growing community support. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:52:20 PM

For me ethereum and EOS are good coins but ETH is the second best coin after Bitcoin. It will be difficult for EOS to defeat Ethereum. ETH is a coin that is very popular than EOS.
Eth is popular of course and the number of transactions I think very much ahead of the same ripple , I think for investment fit both coins , and which coin will outlast itself is we will see only through time, now it is impossible to predict this )

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:04:25 PM

At the moment, Ethereum has much more prospects for retaining its title of King of new projects.
However, EOS has prospects to pull some of the projects into its blockchain.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:37:46 PM

Both of the are platform based token. Both of them are good and trusted project. But ethereum is more popular than EOS at this moment. And EOS is the most raised ico ever. Both of them have very good devs and team. Most of the icos is based on ethereum now. But ethereum have some scalability issues which they gonna resolve in ethereum 2.0 which is already announced. And in other hand EOS already launched their mainnet and many project and dapps is building their platform on it. So in my opinion both of them gonna survive for a long time and it's too early to ask out the survival question.

Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

I don't know if it's just me, but lately everytime i look around on the forum or in any crypto group page, all i can see is all about EOS. So, i'm just wondering why suddenly EOS is trending. Just like i accidentally saw this post from 6 months ago. Coincidence?
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

Both coins have every tendency to succeed. If ethereum should survive, the. EOS  will surely survive,because they have things in common, even though ethereum is more advanced and it came before EOS.
EOS is also one of the best coins that we have and that has also lasted to the point of being established.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: