Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27534 times)
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:37:34 PM

Both coins have every tendency to succeed. If ethereum should survive, the. EOS  will surely survive,because they have things in common, even though ethereum is more advanced and it came before EOS.
EOS is also one of the best coins that we have and that has also lasted to the point of being established.
I think that in the future they will compete with each other, and this is good, because they will develop together, and there will be no stagnation.

ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:40:15 PM

At the moment, Ethereum has much more prospects for retaining its title of King of new projects.
However, EOS has prospects to pull some of the projects into its blockchain.
ETH has many drawbacks and updates won't solve them all, so EOS has many chances to take the lead in this race, no need to write off the  from the count.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

I can't say which one of these coins is better. Rather, they are equally good, but the question is what will happen to them next. I think that the next six months Ethereum will be quite strong, but after the AOC starts to pull the blanket over.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:18:30 PM

I do not think that EOS is better than Ether. It seems to me that ETH  won confidence from many large investors. Ether is much more popular.

kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:39:24 PM

Ethereum is a platform with smart contracts and has cheap and easy transactions. Many new ICOs use the Ethereum platform, so Ethereum always gets support from investors. And it will last for a very long time. And for EOS, of course the coins are very potential and will last a long time.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:21:17 PM

Ethereum is a platform with smart contracts and has cheap and easy transactions. Many new ICOs use the Ethereum platform, so Ethereum always gets support from investors. And it will last for a very long time. And for EOS, of course the coins are very potential and will last a long time.
In any case, do not underestimate the other platforms that are very competitive with ethereum. Nevertheless, today all attention is riveted on the shekel and everyone is waiting for the update. Rather results from Constantinople.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:00:32 PM

I do not think that EOS is better than Ether. It seems to me that ETH  won confidence from many large investors. Ether is much more popular.

you are right my friend, ethereum is much more popular
but do not close your mind on eos, this project is great and have a good future too
so, in my opinion both project will be huge in the future,,  Wink
regards
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:04:07 PM

Seeing this post has been made since July 2018 and until now Ethereum and EOS still survive. And these two coins will certainly continue to compete because they have a high-class team that is very strong in development. And I think that one day EOS will be able to pass Ethereum.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:13:51 PM

At the moment, Ethereum has much more prospects for retaining its title of King of new projects.
However, EOS has prospects to pull some of the projects into its blockchain.

As information that EOS is a coin that was previously atoken ethereum-based , I think ethereum is more promising than EOS, moreover the increase in ethereum that occurred this month shows that ethereum performance is better than EOS.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:24:42 PM

I think Ethereum and EOS will survive because they are both quality coins with almost the same platform and technoligical features. The only difference is that ethereum is already well-known to many investors and got more support than EOS. With upcoming hardfork in few days, ethereum price can possibly go up before it decline again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:37:32 PM

As information that EOS is a coin that was previously atoken ethereum-based , I think ethereum is more promising than EOS, moreover the increase in ethereum that occurred this month shows that ethereum performance is better than EOS.
I also think the Ethereum better, perhaps long-standing presence and self-proving have a major role in this. But in the last decrease of Ethereum, everyone was getting rid of it and EOS was the liberation mechanism.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:39:08 PM

Both Coins would definitely survive this bear market but Ethereum is still preferred as a form of investment other than EOS. most crypto enthusiasts are not pleased with the developments of EOS coin. Again, with Ethereum announcing its hardfork i think more investors would rather prefer investing in Ethereum other than EOS hence increasing the sustaibility of Ethereum.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:30:42 AM

I think they are both good but eth well known even when he is overloaded because of the impact of the drop of bitcoin I know that there is eth too much in the future but at the moment it's still not possible but when it's time to grow up eth price is so frustrating or not afraid even so that the price of eth is more willing to buy and hold eth because there are those who say that eth will increase when you finish the new eth project but it depends if the end is sure to increase the price of eth so suddenly while the eth price is lower then you can buy and save for the better of your earnings if the eth project finishes and successes so do not be afraid to have a wet lid new eth's updates so you know what to do next you will say that after the eth project is done they will get airdrops similar to the eth coin.

doubletop

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:20:27 AM

I think there's room for both. Not sure why not. They are both good coins.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:22:38 AM

Both coins will survive as of now Ethereum will leap a big mark in the market as many forks are coming.
EOS is a good one which will go high but not as much as ETH can do now.
But both tokens will have a rocket this year.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:06:17 AM

Both coins will survive as of now Ethereum will leap a big mark in the market as many forks are coming.
EOS is a good one which will go high but not as much as ETH can do now.
But both tokens will have a rocket this year.
Will be upon in the hands of community and supporters, though ETH and EOS have a lots of potential to bounce high again there's still things that needed to consider before taking an investment, knowing how things will be done just like the upcoming forks ETH have a good run rising its value but after that we don't know what will happen same a like with EOS that also have its own run and the timing might be right now while value still cheap.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:08:17 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

both will survive. They both have a good support and developer and I guess they will just going to compete with each other but still placed on top ranks in the coin market cap, their tokens will going to compete also.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:19:37 AM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Of course, ETH will be better and more potential than EOS. Because ETH is very popular and fast and secure, besides ETH ranks on EOS on coinmarketcap. The value of ETH and EOS is so different. The marketization of the ETH market is also much larger than the EOS. I think ETH can only be defeated by Bitcoin so I will choose ETH if investing in the crypto market.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:20:33 PM

Both coins are likely to survive in the near future but I believe Eth will soar much higher as it is much more widely used but we never can tell what the future holds so all fingers crossed

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:40:28 PM

I think that Ethereum has more chances, it is a promising coin that has worked well and is used by a very large audience!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: