Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13849 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

That's right though. That's one reason why some projects love releasing their AMA early to be able to better explain to investors what they are trying to do.

AMA by Ruff team will be good. I am not aware if team is going to schedule AMA but we can suggest them at their telegram channel.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

your coin was listed on Huobi and Gate.io exchange right? good job mens
Only an issue here : the price of your coin now is lower from May three times ( ofcourse all market were), but I think you should make some maketing campign to make you coin can get higher price

They did much better: they held the buyback program - repurchased 23 millions RUFF tokens with total value of 3000 ETH. These buyback tokens will be resold to strategic investment institutions overseas such as Korea. We can be sure these investment institutions won't sell them for this low price, making the price growing much more stable.

I think this step is awesome. Repurchase tokens worth 3000ETH and then sell them to strategic investors, a very smart move
but the price of tokens has not risen yet. that is very surprising. Even though the market is currently very difficult, I would have expected a rise.

Well every project has different means of creating an avenue for increasing their price, investors knows this and will keep tabs on there investment, buy back is an awesome strategy and such strategy will boost the price, maybe not now but it will surely increase with time, they have a good product to deliver to the community and the market is profitable 

Ruff bought back 23million tokens ? I didn't knew that. It's really good initiative from Ruff team. They trying to protect their token value which is good news for investors

the business world is more or less like an experiment you are always trying to enjoy every variable is checked and double checked to ensure you get a desired result. wish them the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Only an issue here : the price of your coin now is lower from May three times ( ofcourse all market were), but I think you should make some maketing campign to make you coin can get higher price

They did much better: they held the buyback program - repurchased 23 millions RUFF tokens with total value of 3000 ETH. These buyback tokens will be resold to strategic investment institutions overseas such as Korea. We can be sure these investment institutions won't sell them for this low price, making the price growing much more stable.

I think this step is awesome. Repurchase tokens worth 3000ETH and then sell them to strategic investors, a very smart move
but the price of tokens has not risen yet. that is very surprising. Even though the market is currently very difficult, I would have expected a rise.

Yeah I was a little surprised to see the price not really move , I'm sure the price will rise in the future so it still presents a decent opportunity to buy more now
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

That's right though. That's one reason why some projects love releasing their AMA early to be able to better explain to investors what they are trying to do.

AMA by Ruff team will be good. I am not aware if team is going to schedule AMA but we can suggest them at their telegram channel.
I agree an AMA is amazing a lot of ico's are doing that right now and i think it will keep the Telegram busy too and they can also gain a bigger community.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

Ya this is seriously early days buying coins especially coming from fiat right now it’s like it’s on sale a big project like this if all goes well and the continue to build partnerships the sky is the limit I imagine longterm

They should focus one one thing now - partnership - when they have the right set of partnerships in place, things will ordinarily fall in place well for them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

The markets lower the teams been trying to help with the floor buyback but in all honesty the entire markets depressed as the world moves towards crypto and demand increases the prices will rebound as well for quality projects
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

Ruff IoT application development tutorial now available on YouTube! Watch full video.

https://youtu.be/1G7-NCO-MVo
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

The markets lower the teams been trying to help with the floor buyback but in all honesty the entire markets depressed as the world moves towards crypto and demand increases the prices will rebound as well for quality projects

Such a buyback program indicate that the Team is very confident with the project and its progress. When the market recover, such projects like RUFF, will increase its value disproportionately .
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

I agree also. If there is any CEO i look up to, i would say it is Roy Li... The determination he has in developing his project is extraordinary and also his interviews are very educative and simple.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

I agree also. If there is any CEO i look up to, i would say it is Roy Li... The determination he has in developing his project is extraordinary and also his interviews are very educative and simple.

Ruff team is consistently receiving awards for their work. Whole Ruff team is experienced and doing very good work.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

The idea is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool.

Ruffchain have been operating since 2014 so the question is not whether they will achieve their vision but when are they going to take over the IoT sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

The idea is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool.

Ruffchain have been operating since 2014 so the question is not whether they will achieve their vision but when are they going to take over the IoT sector

That's a fair perspective and a good question. I'd like to hope they can take over the IoT sector, there really isn't a standard OS the same way there is for say phone development with iOS and Android
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

Well every project has different means of creating an avenue for increasing their price, investors knows this and will keep tabs on there investment, buy back is an awesome strategy and such strategy will boost the price, maybe not now but it will surely increase with time, they have a good product to deliver to the community and the market is profitable 

Buying back is a good strategy but I am not sure how would that impact the business given they will be spending part of the money they have raised in the process.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

The state of the market have not really permitted any form of rise in token price just yet. I think when there is a change in price direction towards the positive side of the market, we might see things becoming better.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Anyone here taking part in the RuffChain competition to watch the world cup? You can win some free Ruff tokens by getting the correct predictions?

https://medium.com/ruffchain/world-cup-betting-competition-free-token-of-ruff-65e2703db78
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Anyone here taking part in the RuffChain competition to watch the world cup? You can win some free Ruff tokens by getting the correct predictions?

https://medium.com/ruffchain/world-cup-betting-competition-free-token-of-ruff-65e2703db78

this is the 4th world cup competition that i participate in and what can i say? with no one I had guessed correctly so far :-)
But I will not give up, at the latest in the final I win a few Ruff Tokens
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

this is the 4th world cup competition that i participate in and what can i say? with no one I had guessed correctly so far :-)
But I will not give up, at the latest in the final I win a few Ruff Tokens
I seem to have lost some Ruff Tokens on the contrary. I don't care.
Because I think it's interesting
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I guess they are planning something big for this project, that's they repurchased tokens. As per their activities we can see something big in upcoming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: