Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13849 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Ruff IoT application development tutorial now available on YouTube! Watch full video.

https://youtu.be/1G7-NCO-MVo

Owing to the ease of the platform we should a lot of engineers signing up to the platform in due time, there have been over 1000 developers using the platform and with time, popularity and usage of the platform will become common place and widespread
An amazing short video where they give us a introduction about the project, it doesn't have a lot of views yet they should do some promoting because this video will surely attract investors.

Amazing video tutorial. I am going to keep this close by so that I can  be able to have my own IoT application on the ruff platform.
I saw that video and I found that they made very interesting video which is most helpful for developers.

Love this project.  Roy and team continue to impress me with their community engagement, constant updates and fantastic core ideas.  Can't believe Roy won Blockchain CEO of the year as well.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Anyone here taking part in the RuffChain competition to watch the world cup? You can win some free Ruff tokens by getting the correct predictions?

https://medium.com/ruffchain/world-cup-betting-competition-free-token-of-ruff-65e2703db78

I did not lol; well I guess france will likely to take it and I like how they are pushing competition as these to keep the community engages with events happening right now.

Yep, great for Ruff to join this betting contest, this is what I call good community management and tracking the hype events. BTW, after yesterday's match I started to doubt that France wins the final.

it a great move, using the most watched football competition to attract a lot of publicity to ruffchain business solution it a great way of making people notice you.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Ruff IoT application development tutorial now available on YouTube! Watch full video.

Owing to the ease of the platform we should a lot of engineers signing up to the platform in due time, there have been over 1000 developers using the platform and with time, popularity and usage of the platform will become common place and widespread
An amazing short video where they give us a introduction about the project, it doesn't have a lot of views yet they should do some promoting because this video will surely attract investors.

Amazing video tutorial. I am going to keep this close by so that I can  be able to have my own IoT application on the ruff platform.

By making like this video they are trying to explain that how to use their platform to develop applications. I am expecting more informative videos from Ruff team.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Videos have been one of the most effective tool of communication, while some few amount of people really have the courage to read through a white paper (highly recommended) some are visual peeps who would do well with motion pictures and sound, so it is also recommended for project to pull out videos from time to time and keep the community excited and informed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

I saw that video and I found that they made very interesting video which is most helpful for developers.

Love this project.  Roy and team continue to impress me with their community engagement, constant updates and fantastic core ideas.  Can't believe Roy won Blockchain CEO of the year as well.

I've just heard aboyt Roy winning Blockchain CEO of the year, simply a fantastic achievement. I've always liked what I've seen from Roy but this just shows how good and respected he is.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

Yea, saw his portfolio and i was quite impressed, not to mention the fact that he has received several awards and notably seen in various good projects, this gives me confidence to see someone of such repute on the helm of affairs taking charge of the situation, so i believe they will deliver something good at the end and make this project a known brand
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

Remained very surprised by this platform from a positive point of view. I want to say that I consider this platform to be a very high-quality and promising product ico and which really inspires confidence for me. The project will develop and become only better. I recommend taking part in this promising project at the initial stage of its development.
I spent half an hour to read the ANN topic, but I can not find which one are the most promising, game-changing specifications of Ruff Chain project.
Can you help me to figure it out, please.

Ruff is creating an OS for IoT. Think of mobiles, you have Android OS and iOS, for IoT, it could be Ruff. They've focused on ease of use as well so we could see them change the game for IoT.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

Remained very surprised by this platform from a positive point of view. I want to say that I consider this platform to be a very high-quality and promising product ico and which really inspires confidence for me. The project will develop and become only better. I recommend taking part in this promising project at the initial stage of its development.
I spent half an hour to read the ANN topic, but I can not find which one are the most promising, game-changing specifications of Ruff Chain project.
Can you help me to figure it out, please.

Ruff is creating an OS for IoT. Think of mobiles, you have Android OS and iOS, for IoT, it could be Ruff. They've focused on ease of use as well so we could see them change the game for IoT.

Damn he spent 30 minutes reading the OP?! Lol id checkout the whitepaper as well, it goes into much more technical detail on what it will be doing and how it's going to enhance IoT devices: https://github.com/RuffNotes/RuffChain/blob/master/WhitePaper.md
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

I’m sure this title will help increase the interest in Ruff Chain and hopefully secure some more investments, this is the kind of accolade that serious investors look for before buying into a project. It should hopefully help the token value increase in exchanges.

Yes, such awards will put this project into spotlight. Ruff team is doing very well but such awards will give them confidence and some additional boost.

They have everything they need to succeed in this project I believe the only thing they need to improve on now is their level of exposure and this I believe can help to an extent with that.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Yea, saw his portfolio and i was quite impressed, not to mention the fact that he has received several awards and notably seen in various good projects, this gives me confidence to see someone of such repute on the helm of affairs taking charge of the situation, so i believe they will deliver something good at the end and make this project a known brand

I think he advises a project - an IoT project like Ruff - can't really recall and owing to his experience in various technology companies and even in the blockchain, ruffchain remains for me an attractive project 2018

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: