Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I personally appreciate this project. good team, clear roadmap. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year. If you are a quick investment investor can not ignore this good project.

Yes the project started few years back and now we are waiting for testnet launch. I agree this will be one of the successful projects.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

Did you guys read this amazing article about how RUFF is using IOT connection for real time monitoring? make sure to read it here: https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/ruff-realizes-asset-management-and-securitization-of-distributed-pv-stations/.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

Did you guys read this amazing article about how RUFF is using IOT connection for real time monitoring? make sure to read it here: https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/ruff-realizes-asset-management-and-securitization-of-distributed-pv-stations/.

Yeah, is a great article about Ruff and how they secure and upload the data from PV stations into a cloud on the blockchain.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

I personally appreciate this project. good team, clear roadmap. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year. If you are a quick investment investor can not ignore this good project.

Yes the project started few years back and now we are waiting for testnet launch. I agree this will be one of the successful projects.

Yep it’s been a long time in the works so the teams come a long  ya definitly it’s why they are in such a great position with th  company already and we’re so close to ththe testnet launch which will be a pretty big day for the team
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

Yeah, is a great article about Ruff and how they secure and upload the data from PV stations into a cloud on the blockchain.

I enjoyed my time reading it, it was quite educating, the potentials I see in ruffchain project are great.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Remained very surprised by this platform from a positive point of view. I want to say that I consider this platform to be a very high-quality and promising product ico and which really inspires confidence for me. The project will develop and become only better. I recommend taking part in this promising project at the initial stage of its development.
I spent half an hour to read the ANN topic, but I can not find which one are the most promising, game-changing specifications of Ruff Chain project.
Can you help me to figure it out, please.

Ruff is creating an OS for IoT. Think of mobiles, you have Android OS and iOS, for IoT, it could be Ruff. They've focused on ease of use as well so we could see them change the game for IoT.

Love the fact that they created room for mobile devices, it will create more market for the project due to accessibility and flexibility, Ruff is really a commendable project that has a large market base, such that will increase as more IoT users join the network and we all also know how vast the application of IoT is, as it can be used in all kind of niche
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

Remained very surprised by this platform from a positive point of view. I want to say that I consider this platform to be a very high-quality and promising product ico and which really inspires confidence for me. The project will develop and become only better. I recommend taking part in this promising project at the initial stage of its development.
I spent half an hour to read the ANN topic, but I can not find which one are the most promising, game-changing specifications of Ruff Chain project.
Can you help me to figure it out, please.

Ruff is creating an OS for IoT. Think of mobiles, you have Android OS and iOS, for IoT, it could be Ruff. They've focused on ease of use as well so we could see them change the game for IoT.

Love the fact that they created room for mobile devices, it will create more market for the project due to accessibility and flexibility, Ruff is really a commendable project that has a large market base, such that will increase as more IoT users join the network and we all also know how vast the application of IoT is, as it can be used in all kind of niche

That is a good strategic move; I mean the main component for many IoT devices is mobile. You can control almost all IoT through mobile so it just makes sense going mobile.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

I enjoyed my time reading it, it was quite educating, the potentials I see in ruffchain project are great.
Thanks for sharing nice article. The information is given this article is very useful and beneficial. Could someone please share more links of ruffchain articles? So I'll read that all information.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Thanks for sharing nice article. The information is given this article is very useful and beneficial. Could someone please share more links of ruffchain articles? So I'll read that all information.

Ruff is one of my best projects this year and i have read a lot of articles from their medium channel and links found on the Twitter page. You can check them out there.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

Ruff is one of my best projects this year and i have read a lot of articles from their medium channel and links found on the Twitter page. You can check them out there.

This is very good article. Thanks for sharing the link here.
There are many articles published about Ruff project in last few weeks.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

This is very good article. Thanks for sharing the link here.
There are many articles published about Ruff project in last few weeks.

Yes, team is doing very good marketing. This is needed when testnet launch is near. As per roadmap, by December 2018 project will be live
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

That's right. It all depends on the creative thinking ability of the marketing department. A thing as simple as questions and answers sections can light up activities in a group.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

in a few years we will see who is right :-)
I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.
But maybe I'm just a blind fanboy :-)
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

I take my time to research and vet project before I invest in them, ruffchain scored a good mark in my books due to our they've been able to organize their project till date

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

Yeah, it totally possible it sometimes called AMA or meetup and like you said it gonna be awesome to ask Roy Li some interesting questions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

the relationship of the internet that could make it easier for the client to use him because of Ruff Chainmenggunakan technology blockchain
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Yeah, it totally possible it sometimes called AMA or meetup and like you said it gonna be awesome to ask Roy Li some interesting questions

An AMA or meetup with the founders would be great opportunity for all to clarify open points and ask them individual questions. I'm very interested in a meetup or AMA.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

I take my time to research and vet project before I invest in them, ruffchain scored a good mark in my books due to our they've been able to organize their project till date

Yep always best to review things in-depth yourself and not just rely on outside reviews from others as in the end it’s your money and you crypto so the only person can tell you if it’s really worth it is you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: