Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:55:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13849 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.
That I am also thinking. They are always posting on their twitter and another blogs sites. But since two-three days I never seen any new tweet on their twitter.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Good night, fellows!
I am interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to take place!
That's nice to that you are interested in this project. But unfortunately ICO is over so you can buy some tokens from exchanges where Ruff is listed.
Here is the list of exchanges : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/#markets
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.
That I am also thinking. They are always posting on their twitter and another blogs sites. But since two-three days I never seen any new tweet on their twitter.

Yeah, I keep an eye on most projects twitter, and compared to alot of them they are pretty quite in terms of tweeting out content, but I guess they go for quality rather than quantity.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

Good night, fellows!
I am interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to take place!
That's nice to that you are interested in this project. But unfortunately ICO is over so you can buy some tokens from exchanges where Ruff is listed.
Here is the list of exchanges : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/#markets
Nice to see that the coin is increasing in worth and i also noticed that their volume on Huobi exchange is the highest, i never used that exchange myself is it easy to use?
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

I like that your goal is to solve the problem of trusted operations and onerous operations between IoT systems in different domains. Best of luck!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Good night, fellows!
Nice to see that the coin is increasing in worth and i also noticed that their volume on Huobi exchange is the highest, i never used that exchange myself is it easy to use?

I've used Huobi a couple of times in the past for various tokens and I have to say I've never had a problem with them.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Yeah, I keep an eye on most projects twitter, and compared to alot of them they are pretty quite in terms of tweeting out content, but I guess they go for quality rather than quantity.

You all are right, I also thought about this recently. I have the impression that Ruff just prepare something big for us, so this is a calm before the storm.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

If team are active in here they should deal with this very important issue, I've seen FUD happen before due to absence of social from projects and I don't think it should happen with Ruffchain with the kind of progress they've made already but they should improve on their social media engagement still

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

found this very interesting article about RuffChain.

https://steemit.com/iot/@owillz/ruff-standardizing-iot-tech

The article explains for the first time what RuffChain is all about and how they want to solve the problems of the different languages of the IoT devices.
I really liked it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

If team are active in here they should deal with this very important issue, I've seen FUD happen before due to absence of social from projects and I don't think it should happen with Ruffchain with the kind of progress they've made already but they should improve on their social media engagement still

I think it would be a very good idea to see more activity on twitter, one of the best resources to get free marketing and awareness built from such a busy platform
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

I think it would be a very good idea to see more activity on twitter, one of the best resources to get free marketing and awareness built from such a busy platform

The fact it’s busy is good and bad the thing is if projects don’t post often for a chance to be seen they get missed in the waves of fresh content so it’s important projects post quality and post often to make sure they get seen
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

I think the quantity has a role to play also in this situation. The more they know and see something about your project, the longer and better it is for your project thoughts to staye in my head.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Yeah... Everywhere seems quiet. Looks like they are re-strategizing. It's been long since we have seen any update concerning the ceo Roy Li.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

Yeah... Everywhere seems quiet. Looks like they are re-strategizing. It's been long since we have seen any update concerning the ceo Roy Li.

I agree, Ruff team consistently providing information about project at medium and other channels. But very limited information available over tweeter account.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I agree, Ruff team consistently providing information about project at medium and other channels. But very limited information available over tweeter account.

Yea. Some news do get published on Medium maybe few days before tweeter. They are probably feeling they have more engagement there than they do on tweeter.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.

Same here but I think I like how they are trying to engage the community and reach out to them through their activities. like the AMA for example.

I am also closely watching this project as I have bought some Ruff tokens. And I liked the way they are guiding the developer, providing full information about app development.

I really think Ruff Chain can be one of the biggest IoT platforms in blockchain over the next few years and that is why I also have a small holding of tokens.

I completely share your sentiments, I too am holding a number of tokens I think could be worth a pretty penny in the coming years. Fingers crossed.

IoT as a technology is something I enjoy reading about and investing in. We all use IoT devices everyday and advancements are constantly being made to the software and hardware that we use. It would be silly to dismiss Ruff Chain as it combines IoT and the blockchain, which makes devices more secure and prevents hacking attempts.

You're actually right, IoT is like the future of technology and is of essence that brands follow the future in order to stay relevant, there are a lot of good brands that was once known but today they are gone because they did not follow the future, so Ruff is doing the right thing by creating their project around a technology that will change the way we perceive things 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

I am also closely watching this project as I have bought some Ruff tokens. And I liked the way they are guiding the developer, providing full information about app development.

I really think Ruff Chain can be one of the biggest IoT platforms in blockchain over the next few years and that is why I also have a small holding of tokens.

I completely share your sentiments, I too am holding a number of tokens I think could be worth a pretty penny in the coming years. Fingers crossed.

IoT as a technology is something I enjoy reading about and investing in. We all use IoT devices everyday and advancements are constantly being made to the software and hardware that we use. It would be silly to dismiss Ruff Chain as it combines IoT and the blockchain, which makes devices more secure and prevents hacking attempts.

You're actually right, IoT is like the future of technology and is of essence that brands follow the future in order to stay relevant, there are a lot of good brands that was once known but today they are gone because they did not follow the future, so Ruff is doing the right thing by creating their project around a technology that will change the way we perceive things 

I put it up there with technologies like AI, both are quite similar  in terms of explosive growth and technology advancement over the last few years. You need to invest in the industries that you believe have a bright future.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

I think the quantity has a role to play also in this situation. The more they know and see something about your project, the longer and better it is for your project thoughts to staye in my head.

There is always this argument if business should only post content of direct relevance or random news on their channels. They can post about the blockchain but then their channel's focus would shift from what they are set to do. So I don't think there should always be updates on twitter.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

Yea. Some news do get published on Medium maybe few days before tweeter. They are probably feeling they have more engagement there than they do on tweeter.
Yes, they need to be more active on their twitter also. From last 3-4 days no any new activity on twitter account.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Yes, they need to be more active on their twitter also. From last 3-4 days no any new activity on twitter account.

One of my biggest pet hates, if a project needs more attention, the #1 rule is to push out as much resources through the use of social media! it is free marketing essentially Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: