Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

I’ve seen a lot of articles posted by the community recently about Ruff Chain. It’s great to see as this project grows more and more people are writing about Ruff Chain and spreading the word to as many people as possible.

Ruffchain is a wonderful project people writting articles for them is a clear indication that a lot of trust is place on them they should try to deliver

Yes it shows that Ruff Chain have a lot of supporters that want the project to do well and are promoting the project on popular websites like Steemit, Reddit, Medium, etc..

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Did you guys see that new amazing video about the potential of RUFF? and how it can grow a lot? here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX5wsSkt2X0&, it is also amazing how the video only got likes and great comments too.

I quite agree with the video title... Ruffchain has huge potential and it's going to all be revealed in coming months and weeks or next year probably but certainly not in this bear period

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

Did you guys see that new amazing video about the potential of RUFF? and how it can grow a lot? here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX5wsSkt2X0&, it is also amazing how the video only got likes and great comments too.

I quite agree with the video title... Ruffchain has huge potential and it's going to all be revealed in coming months and weeks or next year probably but certainly not in this bear period

Nice video. Thanks for sharing! And I do agree that Ruff has huge potential. I am expecting ruff OS to be perfect for IoT devices just like Android for mobile.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

yeah man I saw that posted on either their Reddit or Twitter channel earlier this morning, im hyped to see what Ruff can do in this space. I have very high hopes for them going forward.
Really this is a nice video. People are really like this video. Only 22 likes are there but 0 dislike. I guess this video should be posted on social medias.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

yeah man I saw that posted on either their Reddit or Twitter channel earlier this morning, im hyped to see what Ruff can do in this space. I have very high hopes for them going forward.
Really this is a nice video. People are really like this video. Only 22 likes are there but 0 dislike. I guess this video should be posted on social medias.
Yeah i agree not everyone has noticed that this video is even out yet, RUFF should promote it on all of their channels to get everybody's attention.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

With connected devices set to boom over the coming years, the growth of IoT will be exponential, Ruff could capitalize on it.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Thanks for this. I have been planning on purchasing some of these tokens but I have managed to procrastinate the purchase till now. Hopefully I can do it soonest
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

if the markets react like last December it's certainly going to be a good time for all currencies and not just Ruff, but yeah, im patiently waiting for beta launch also Cheesy
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

if the markets react like last December it's certainly going to be a good time for all currencies and not just Ruff, but yeah, im patiently waiting for beta launch also Cheesy
Who knows the market rebound has been pretty depressed this year so might hold for a while but I’m in no rush I believe in crypto and what these projects are trying to do so I’m ok longterm holding
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Who knows the market rebound has been pretty depressed this year so might hold for a while but I’m in no rush I believe in crypto and what these projects are trying to do so I’m ok longterm holding

You're right. It seems we all are at the start of new bull run and all we need now is a little patience. Launching Ruff beta testing in December will definitely give us something interesting)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

You're right. It seems we all are at the start of new bull run and all we need now is a little patience. Launching Ruff beta testing in December will definitely give us something interesting)

If the Bullrun starts now and RuffChain wants to launch the beta in December, then we should really buy tokens very quickly. RuffChain has grown more than 11% today, that's a good start
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

If the Bullrun starts now and RuffChain wants to launch the beta in December, then we should really buy tokens very quickly. RuffChain has grown more than 11% today, that's a good start

Sometimes I even doubt there would be a bull run again lol. I mean the performance of the market so far is terrible but hey anything could happen. Either case the project has pretty good progress so that should be a good indication.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:32:55 AM

No one knows when the bull run will start. We see good new about btc and eth most of the time but the market is as stiff as deep rooted tree. Ruff might have its value increase due to new in thr future but i doubt we will see a bull run soon.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

No one knows when the bull run will start. We see good new about btc and eth most of the time but the market is as stiff as deep rooted tree. Ruff might have its value increase due to new in thr future but i doubt we will see a bull run soon.

bull run or not ruff has a great potential I believe in not distant future ruff will be highly valuable it is obvious because IoT is rapidly increasing so the potential is still there

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

bull run or not ruff has a great potential I believe in not distant future ruff will be highly valuable it is obvious because IoT is rapidly increasing so the potential is still there

Absolutely. Look around your house, smart thermostats, light, security, look on your wrist, watches and fitness trackers etc The world is becoming a 'smart' and 'connected' place .. IoT is not going anywhere, it's taking over
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Ruff Chain is a company that is working with two of the most talked about technologies in the world, IoT and Blockchain. Pretty much every tech device that will be developed during the next 5 years will be IoT connected. There is even a WiFi-enabled dishwasher built by Bosch, probably the most pointless IoT connected device ever created.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

Sometimes I even doubt there would be a bull run again lol. I mean the performance of the market so far is terrible but hey anything could happen. Either case the project has pretty good progress so that should be a good indication.

You're right, its been pretty rough and only a few ICOs are even making it to softcap and lesser to hardcap, it sure affected a lot, the coming in of scammers and investors that knows little or nothing about cryptocurrencies, escalated the whole thing as they dumped and left the scene when BTC started falling, well, lets just hope for the best
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Ruff Chain is a company that is working with two of the most talked about technologies in the world, IoT and Blockchain. Pretty much every tech device that will be developed during the next 5 years will be IoT connected. There is even a WiFi-enabled dishwasher built by Bosch, probably the most pointless IoT connected device ever created.

You're right, i can't stop reiterating the fact why its necessary for brands to always look beyond the present and target the future the aforementioned technologies are based on the future, hence it has given Ruff an edge over a lot of other project as they have something that its marketable now and in the future, with the growth of the market increasing as people join the IoT network  
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

You're right, i can't stop reiterating the fact why its necessary for brands to always look beyond the present and target the future the aforementioned technologies are based on the future, hence it has given Ruff an edge over a lot of other project as they have something that its marketable now and in the future, with the growth of the market increasing as people join the IoT network  

I agree. Ruff team targeted a technology (IoT) which will be used everywhere in the world but there is no standard in place for communication, security. Hope Ruff OS will provide standard and security for IoT devices.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

We just have to wait with our fingers crossed while expecting a better price performance of tokens across the market. And taking about individual coin performance, hopefully the beta lunch will make this token see more market activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: