Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer! A rather interesting project, unblemished idea, well-advised business.
What's demand you have and sent in telegram channel. I guess you should discuss here also. This ICO already ended and now they are moving next as per their roadmap.
I think you can send a message to the admin directly in the Telegram and they can answer it to you as fast as possible, last time i asked the admin something he took like 2-3 minutes only, to reply.

Yep, Telegram now is much faster way to connect to admins of such projects then write them on this forum, especially in a thread, where tens and hundreds posts are created in one day.

It is easier to give feedback too; the only drawback is that going back in history is quite annoying which is expected from a chat app. I've recommended that if any AMA takes place a warrup would be published in reddit or medium.

Telegram channel becomes useless when airdrop hunter, spammers join the channel and there are tons of such people. There should be two different channels for airdrops and for project support.

i agree, i pretty much ignore any telegram channels that I join and see being spammed with airdrop hunters, I think it's ridiculous to have a requirement to post a positive message, as that is essentially 'buying' members with the airdrop.

Yeah it is, one of the reasons why projects usually have a bounty channel aswell to avoid the spam from bounty hunters etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer! A rather interesting project, unblemished idea, well-advised business.
What's demand you have and sent in telegram channel. I guess you should discuss here also. This ICO already ended and now they are moving next as per their roadmap.
I think you can send a message to the admin directly in the Telegram and they can answer it to you as fast as possible, last time i asked the admin something he took like 2-3 minutes only, to reply.

Yep, Telegram now is much faster way to connect to admins of such projects then write them on this forum, especially in a thread, where tens and hundreds posts are created in one day.

It is easier to give feedback too; the only drawback is that going back in history is quite annoying which is expected from a chat app. I've recommended that if any AMA takes place a warrup would be published in reddit or medium.

Telegram channel becomes useless when airdrop hunter, spammers join the channel and there are tons of such people. There should be two different channels for airdrops and for project support.

i agree, i pretty much ignore any telegram channels that I join and see being spammed with airdrop hunters, I think it's ridiculous to have a requirement to post a positive message, as that is essentially 'buying' members with the airdrop.

Yeah it is, one of the reasons why projects usually have a bounty channel aswell to avoid the spam from bounty hunters etc
I seen some ICO have their two different channels. Like for airdrop/bounties and for ICO/project purposes discussion only. Even they will not entertain with you if you are asking airdrop or bounty related queries in ICO channel.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Who knows the market rebound has been pretty depressed this year so might hold for a while but I’m in no rush I believe in crypto and what these projects are trying to do so I’m ok longterm holding

You're right. It seems we all are at the start of new bull run and all we need now is a little patience. Launching Ruff beta testing in December will definitely give us something interesting)

If the Bullrun starts now and RuffChain wants to launch the beta in December, then we should really buy tokens very quickly. RuffChain has grown more than 11% today, that's a good start

No one knows when the bull run will start. We see good new about btc and eth most of the time but the market is as stiff as deep rooted tree. Ruff might have its value increase due to new in thr future but i doubt we will see a bull run soon.

bull run or not ruff has a great potential I believe in not distant future ruff will be highly valuable it is obvious because IoT is rapidly increasing so the potential is still there

Ruff Chain is a company that is working with two of the most talked about technologies in the world, IoT and Blockchain. Pretty much every tech device that will be developed during the next 5 years will be IoT connected. There is even a WiFi-enabled dishwasher built by Bosch, probably the most pointless IoT connected device ever created.

You're right, i can't stop reiterating the fact why its necessary for brands to always look beyond the present and target the future the aforementioned technologies are based on the future, hence it has given Ruff an edge over a lot of other project as they have something that its marketable now and in the future, with the growth of the market increasing as people join the IoT network  

I agree. Ruff team targeted a technology (IoT) which will be used everywhere in the world but there is no standard in place for communication, security. Hope Ruff OS will provide standard and security for IoT devices.

Order than standard which the team has proposed to provide, the simplicity of code is another very important thing that's worth saying. That will really save time and provide neatness
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

Looking forward to September  P2P transmission Alpha version, ledger implementation,
This is the beginning of what I think is a milestone for RUFF.

I hope you already have enough Ruff-tokens. When this starts in September, the price will go through the roof
In a year we would be angry if we did not join now

i have but I think it will be advisable to get more i wouldn't want to regret it later, ruffchain is a promising project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Ruff project team should strengthen community building and market value management, so that investors can maintain enough confidence, which is conducive to further development of the project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

Looking forward to September  P2P transmission Alpha version, ledger implementation,

I hope you already have enough Ruff-tokens. When this starts in September, the price will go through the roof

i have but I think it will be advisable to get more i wouldn't want to regret it later, ruffchain is a promising project

Even if you only have a small amount of RUFF you will make a great return, so I would not worry about it. There will be some big releases and announcements soon that will send the token price sky high.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Well, I've got enough ruff to the extent my funds can get, I hope September go smoothly and gives the price a go surge.

I have also bought ruff tokens, but I have not Invested all money in this token. I liked Ruff project, but I always prefer to invest in multiple tokens.

i also bought some last few weeks and i hope to buy in the next few weeks but i don't put all my funds in a single project. there are other good projects out there that someone can invest in too.

I have what I would consider a fairly small amount of RUFF, looking to pick up some more from time to time so I'm holding a good number though
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

Even if you only have a small amount of RUFF you will make a great return, so I would not worry about it. There will be some big releases and announcements soon that will send the token price sky high.

Nice to see so many optimistic people here. This has become rare in recent months :-)
Autumn is sure to be a good season for RuffChain and other tokens, I have no doubt about that
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

Well the fact is the market was bubbled and even the investors knew it so the downturn was expected at this point most coins are at a more realistic value so investments at these prices are pretty darn solid I think
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

Well the fact is the market was bubbled and even the investors knew it so the downturn was expected at this point most coins are at a more realistic value so investments at these prices are pretty darn solid I think

yeah, you are truly right and i also think this is the best time to know how valued a token is and the potential for a rise is around the corner

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

I think that is where the community managers would shine; they should be able to separate the noise from the actual convos. But again it is true telegram can easily be polluted and proper conversations fading. other than that it is a pretty strong channel to communicate with the team.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

yeah, you are truly right and i also think this is the best time to know how valued a token is and the potential for a rise is around the corner

but for most strong solid projects the token price does not depict the value of the project. ruff for one has a really low value in which investing now would be a big steal.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

Nice to see so many optimistic people here. This has become rare in recent months :-)
Autumn is sure to be a good season for RuffChain and other tokens, I have no doubt about that

They have a solid base and the team members got some serious portfolios that will get investors scrambling to join the project, so its no surprise that the positive vibe is coming up and we will likely get to see some good reviews coming up in a short period, its also worthy to note that the OS will be much needed as the community base/ users increases
doge_shit666

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

The Internet has become popular with communities around the world. Ruff Chain project combines Internet technology with blockchain technology with plans to expand the world will face many difficulties. The problem of language, culture, areas without internet or maintenance of facilities ... how will the project solve?
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

Indeed, I think the market is looking good at the moment which of course will help the token price, currently over 300billion market cap - i hope we see the acceleration up to Decemember like we did last year
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Yes, but that's because Ruff team have done excellent work till now. And they are working since 2014 on this project.
yahaaay

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

In few days article platform community are talking about what make Bitcoin different to any other cryptocurrency. isn,t that rite?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

I agree with you. I am already holding Ruff and waiting for their next activity/updates. Who's know, Ruff will become in top ten currencies?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

I just found one update on their twitter that ruff is listed on one more exchange. Ruff is available on FCoin for trading. This really good thing if any coin is listing on multiple exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: