Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

Totally forgot about this project for a while.  Great to see that Roy is still on his mission to get the project name out every-which way he can, don't think i've seen a more active CEO than him.

They have made some serious impact in terms of promotions, Roy Li is really a genius at his prime, the team understands what it means to create awareness, that can be seen from there various conferences and interviews made with top crypto influencers on YouTube and other avenues and they have a nice concept to back up there campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Totally forgot about this project for a while.  Great to see that Roy is still on his mission to get the project name out every-which way he can, don't think i've seen a more active CEO than him.

Yep he’s done a few interviews the last few weeks and think they also had a big showing in Korea I’m  still waiting to hear more information on how well the entire ordeal in Korean went

I really like Crypto Love, his interviews are great. Roy was very active in some conferences and meetups in Korea the past weeks. I hope we will hear some good news about Ruff very soon.

I think Roy Li is having a bit of rest now... There have been little updates from his team for a period of tine now... He has been a very busy CEO for the past months since i got to know about ruff chain.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

same here i had to revisit their telegram and Reddit channel to get some new information am convinced they've got everything covered. lately Roy Li seems to be very busy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

They have made some serious impact in terms of promotions, Roy Li is really a genius at his prime, the team understands what it means to create awareness, that can be seen from there various conferences and interviews made with top crypto influencers on YouTube and other avenues and they have a nice concept to back up there campaign

Roy is a great example of a proactive CEO, he knows how to delegate and also gets a lot of the dirty work done himself. The only thing I don't understand is that on RuffChain website, the team only lists Roy Li and his advisers/investors, surely there are other people in their team that deserve a mention?

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Depends on the whales as you say as I also believe that there are some at work trading all the small ups and downs and little guys lose strength and sell cheap to them.

I like these weak people, I owe them most of my portfolio :-) I've been able to buy some cheap tokens in the last few weeks and especially in the last few days, that's a lot of fun :-)

Haha all too true, so many weak hands when the market starts to dip. Some panic, I just see a sale and use it to go bolster my portfolio Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

Depends on the whales as you say as I also believe that there are some at work trading all the small ups and downs and little guys lose strength and sell cheap to them.

I like these weak people, I owe them most of my portfolio :-) I've been able to buy some cheap tokens in the last few weeks and especially in the last few days, that's a lot of fun :-)

Haha all too true, so many weak hands when the market starts to dip. Some panic, I just see a sale and use it to go bolster my portfolio Smiley

Indeed, times like these are great to refill your portfolio for major cheap sales . I see it as 50% off SALE Cheesy
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

RUFF is a successful project. It has multiple large exchange platforms.
Exactly, it is really huge successful and trading on multiple exchanges with high trading volume. I hope they will announce some more trading platform.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Yeah man, at around $0.025, I think it's currently a great entry point to get into ruff, $100 gets you 4000, not bad to be honest.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Indeed, times like these are great to refill your portfolio for major cheap sales . I see it as 50% off SALE Cheesy
I agree mostly new investors start to panic when they see the market down but the ones who have more experience do know that then is the time to buy some more.
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I agree mostly new investors start to panic when they see the market down but the ones who have more experience do know that then is the time to buy some more.

This year has been s bit different and has got a lot of experienced guys panicking. There have been different opinions that the market will be bullish every month but it only gets worse. Hope there are still some good this year.
Ace44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

Roy is a great example of a proactive CEO, he knows how to delegate and also gets a lot of the dirty work done himself. The only thing I don't understand is that on RuffChain website, the team only lists Roy Li and his advisers/investors, surely there are other people in their team that deserve a mention?

Well Roy has been the brain behind the concept and his career has so far been a successful one, so i understand why he's like the front liner but i believe i once saw an article on reddit where the team members where like introduced, they listed there educational background and portfolios in details, so such has been stated, you just need to go through there reddit channel to find it 
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

This year has been s bit different and has got a lot of experienced guys panicking. There have been different opinions that the market will be bullish every month but it only gets worse. Hope there are still some good this year.

well the only thing we can do is hope for the best i don't simply understand why this is happening i honestly wish for a sudden change the market should have a miraculous come back. its important

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

Well Roy has been the brain behind the concept and his career has so far been a successful one, so i understand why he's like the front liner but i believe i once saw an article on reddit where the team members where like introduced, they listed there educational background and portfolios in details, so such has been stated, you just need to go through there reddit channel to find it 

Yes but this could be Roy's greatest achievement, if he can make Ruff Chain a success it will be the one company he can look back on and say that he is proud of. Let's hope Ruff Chain can hit their goals.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Lol big guys aren’t panicking and if they are they aren’t big guys big guys are shorting btc on trades and cashing in on the way down and will then ride it up on huge longs. The fact is real traders don’t hodl they trade constantly and are constantly evaluating projects new and old
Ace44

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

Yes but this could be Roy's greatest achievement, if he can make Ruff Chain a success it will be the one company he can look back on and say that he is proud of. Let's hope Ruff Chain can hit their goals.

I do agree with you, so far, his portfolio has been a successful and i believe he will like to keep it that way by ensuring that ruff doesn't become a failure and we can see the relentless in him as he keeps appearing on conferences, interviews and meetups, gradually building up the brand, actually the coming in of such individual into cryptocurrency shows that the blockchain industry is here to stay 
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

The promising project will be nice to see if Ruff can make a name for itself. I hope to look at the project in the future. I looked at the development team and realized that this project will be all right.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

If you guys don't keep an eye on the Ruffchain twitter (@Ruff_Chain) there is a great interview between Roy Li​ and Randal from Crypto Love on YouTube, you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCb1ZrgETI&feature=youtu.be
cryptossi

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

If you guys don't keep an eye on the Ruffchain twitter (@Ruff_Chain) there is a great interview between Roy Li​ and Randal from Crypto Love on YouTube, you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCb1ZrgETI&feature=youtu.be

Nice one Darkoth, thanks for sharing. I missed this interview so I will watch it later on my break at work. I hope Randall asked Roy some good questions and found out a lot about future development of the Ruff Chain project.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

Great watch between Roy Li & CryptoLove - interesting facts and points from the big boss himself Roy Li - good to see he is doing these videos and publishing them online
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Great watch between Roy Li & CryptoLove - interesting facts and points from the big boss himself Roy Li - good to see he is doing these videos and publishing them  online

The determination from the boss is remarkable and this will surely bring multiple attractions towards the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: