Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

This is really a great project, a result of the team effort. You have to work diligently to have a worthy outcome as your expectations. This is a project that many people are interested in and it is very likely that this project of the group will succeed. I have a question that you have a development plan for the project yet?
Really this project is successful because of team's hardwork. They recently launched their first wireless collector. For more details you have to follow their twitter.

that was a surprisingly smart move by them, it is safe to say that no one saw it coming, everyone was focused on the tutorial series and waiting for the release of the next episode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

indeed, in this project many of them followed the twitter channel rather than other bounties, it seemed a good and big project, success

Yeah, it certainly a project to look out for, when I read they have been operating since 2014 I believe they have overtime gathered the necessary experience to get to the top

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Ruff chin has released the First LoRa Wireless Collector Supporting On-Chain Data Collection
the tweet is on the link below
 https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1031065707952271361

read this message a few hours ago and was thrilled. This is really a big step forward. And as you can see on CMC, many others think so too, Price + 13% :-)

Awesome news! Pretty happy that they have finally released something, proof that the hard work they are putting in is starting to finally pay off Cheesy

Horraayyyy, great to see - nice to see the coin value has impacted positively from this update too. Keep up the good work

Wow it is actually trading a lot higher! Let’s hope more people find out about the Ruff Chain news and the tokens value continues to grow.

Looks like many people actually read Ruff's Twitter channel. Now the main goal is to keep ep this uptrend, let's wish the Ruff token to grow more.
I agree they have a lot of holders of their tokens so i think everyone reads it and saw this achievement as a very good thing, we can see that in the rise of their tokens price.

And not a single indication of the release in the days before. Too bad, I would have guessed something, I would have bought even more tokens :-)
But the price is still good for investing a few ETH in RuffChain

I think theirs a lot of upward potential especially if they have more hardware planned people love seeing tangible goods showing up from compani s they are investing in

Tangible goods always helps, it's something people can see and interact with and really 'get' a project. I'm most excited about how many IoT devices there will be in the coming years and I only anticipate blockchains becoming more mainstream. It could be mega for Ruff

You're right, people tend to identify with projects that are involved more in realistic things than virtual, like the hardware scenario, its something that they can see and touch, giving them that sense of belonging, when they get such hardware, they get that notion of safety and belief that such industry or brand is not just going to disappear into thin air one morning
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

This is really a great project, a result of the team effort. You have to work diligently to have a worthy outcome as your expectations. This is a project that many people are interested in and it is very likely that this project of the group will succeed. I have a question that you have a development plan for the project yet?
Really this project is successful because of team's hardwork. They recently launched their first wireless collector. For more details you have to follow their twitter.

that was a surprisingly smart move by them, it is safe to say that no one saw it coming, everyone was focused on the tutorial series and waiting for the release of the next episode.
I agree with you we also saw that their price boosted when they released the wireless collector, i think by time the price will rise to new levels.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project

I honestly was not expecting a hardware release given most of the weekly updates were on the chain and the development its components. To have the wireless collector in place would likely open door for more hardware to compliment it.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

I honestly was not expecting a hardware release given most of the weekly updates were on the chain and the development its components. To have the wireless collector in place would likely open door for more hardware to compliment it.

Yes the hardware release sort of came out of nowhere, it was very unexpected, but very welcome news. I think the hardware announcement has impressed a lot of people.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Ruff chin has released the First LoRa Wireless Collector Supporting On-Chain Data Collection

read this message a few hours ago and was thrilled. This is really a big step forward. And as you can see on CMC, many others think so too, Price + 13% :-)

Awesome news! Pretty happy that they have finally released something, proof that the hard work they are putting in is starting to finally pay off Cheesy

Horraayyyy, great to see - nice to see the coin value has impacted positively from this update too. Keep up the good work

Wow it is actually trading a lot higher! Let’s hope more people find out about the Ruff Chain news and the tokens value continues to grow.

Looks like many people actually read Ruff's Twitter channel. Now the main goal is to keep ep this uptrend, let's wish the Ruff token to grow more.
I agree they have a lot of holders of their tokens so i think everyone reads it and saw this achievement as a very good thing, we can see that in the rise of their tokens price.

And not a single indication of the release in the days before. Too bad, I would have guessed something, I would have bought even more tokens :-)

$Ruff token use to be well above 0.1$ right?  Huh I think it's super low at this current level - very low

It is low at the moment, but the whole market is in question right now - it's a great time to rebuy so many tokens at such a discounted sale!

They carried out a buy back which i thought should influence the price. They did a massive buy back although, I only hope this summer ends in time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

$Ruff token use to be well above 0.1$ right?  Huh I think it's super low at this current level - very low

It is low at the moment, but the whole market is in question right now - it's a great time to rebuy so many tokens at such a discounted sale!

They carried out a buy back which i thought should influence the price. They did a massive buy back although, I only hope this summer ends in time

This certainly helps the price, at the moment its like $0.01 which is an absolute steal, I will be buying some today as I don't see it going any lower than what it is now
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

The buy back was a really impressive move and the token was sold back to strategic investors who would hold the tokens for it true value.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

This certainly helps the price, at the moment its like $0.01 which is an absolute steal, I will be buying some today as I don't see it going any lower than what it is now

I will buy more RUFF at this price. Interesting is that according to CMC over 80% of the RUFF Tokens were bought with USDT. Is this normal? I have not much experience with USDT.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

yeah, the team is really hardworking. their CEO Roy Li is even more active he is always on an interview and engaging in different even, to be honest, he is really pushing the company to high place and yes i saw the news about Lora wireless collector its really impressive.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

I think that in this project many people are willing to participate and earn. The project looks very cool. Do you have a planned company for generosity?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Did you guys see their article about what they achieved between August 6th to 20th, 2018? they also shared in on their twitter, https://medium.com/@ruffchain/ruff-chain-bi-weekly-report-august-6th-to-20th-2018-4ddb848d67dc.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Its actually good that we are beginning to see real life applications that can be used to solve problems and hence add value to the society, such will transform the blockchain industry and give it a new meaning, giving room for real investors to come in, in a more user-friendly and healthy business environment, that will be sustainable in the long run
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Its actually good that we are beginning to see real life applications that can be used to solve problems and hence add value to the society, such will transform the blockchain industry and give it a new meaning, giving room for real investors to come in, in a more user-friendly and healthy business environment, that will be sustainable in the long run

Yeah, I didn't expect them to release that either, it's actually nice to be pleasantly surprised by an ICO for once rather than the standard of let downs lol
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

Yeah, I didn't expect them to release that either, it's actually nice to be pleasantly surprised by an ICO for once rather than the standard of let downs lol

Yeah it was almost like it was kept a a secret haha No coming soon announcements or anything then all of a sudden .... BOOM
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

I will buy more RUFF at this price. Interesting is that according to CMC over 80% of the RUFF Tokens were bought with USDT. Is this normal? I have not much experience with USDT.

that surprised me too. I have never seen trades with USDT so high. I also have no USDT and trade only in ETH and BTC. as well as most
But apparently USDT is becoming more and more popular what i hear
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

that surprised me too. I have never seen trades with USDT so high. I also have no USDT and trade only in ETH and BTC. as well as most

That’s because few tokens offer little ability to trade directly against usdt tokens that have usdt pairs tend to have a lot of volume as it is easier to track and trade profit due to it being locked to usd, trying to trade vs btc and make usd profit is trading with 2 moving values so that’s why I’d imagine usdt volume is higher
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

It is less volatile for now than ETH and BTC; I think due to the recent drop many feel selling low avoiding losses. Most hodl ETH so they just opt for USDT I guess. That is my take anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: