Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13845 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project

The more they release, the more I would expect the price to rise. As you stated, having tangible goods, really does reinforce their stance and show they're looking to keep pushing this project on.

yeah, i totally agree with you they should work more on releasing more product because that's certainly the best way to get community involvement most especially in this condition of the market

Well, i will say they have already made some impact in that avenue, as they have something tangible to showcase to the community while they get other features fully functional, that alone has put them on the front line of one the most successful brands till date, they may not have hit a reasonable amount in terms of value but then, they, have created a strong impression in the crypto community

Yep by releasing items like this for the actual iot market they get a much better foot hold in the iot space not just the crypto space people forget for a project to be successful in crypto it has to be successful in the mainstream arena as well

Yea, i saw an article about the release of one of their hardware, which is the loRa wireless collector, such news is bound to create value to the ruff chain project, its still a pretty new area and a lot of developers are still yet to fully grasp the concept behind the IoT industry, this is why projects like ruff will become formidable in the nearest future
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

Most companies in the industry can barely ship their software components the fact that this groups shipping iot hardware is a huge push to make me think they can go the distance to see a real product line success
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

Did anyone read their new article about how a day goes by at ruffchain? the team seems to love what they are doing showing the pictures and i am glad that they are also being healthy and doing yoga.

you can read the rest of the story here: https://medium.com/ruffchain/a-day-in-the-life-with-ruff-chain-70aef9ddcdee.

I bet this would be interesting, i saw it earlier but was too busy to turn my attention towards it. I am sure there would be lots of fun,  work and eating at ruff chain office.

That looks like pure fun to work for RuffChain. I never worked for a company, where all employees eat together and have regularly Yoga sessions.

Such a thing is unknown in my country. Sporting exercises for all employees in common, fruit for all for free. I think thats great. Should I ever be manager of a big company, then I start such actions
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Did anyone read their new article about how a day goes by at ruffchain? the team seems to love what they are doing showing the pictures and i am glad that they are also being healthy and doing yoga.

you can read the rest of the story here: https://medium.com/ruffchain/a-day-in-the-life-with-ruff-chain-70aef9ddcdee.

I bet this would be interesting, i saw it earlier but was too busy to turn my attention towards it. I am sure there would be lots of fun,  work and eating at ruff chain office.

That looks like pure fun to work for RuffChain. I never worked for a company, where all employees eat together and have regularly Yoga sessions.

Such a thing is unknown in my country. Sporting exercises for all employees in common, fruit for all for free. I think thats great. Should I ever be manager of a big company, then I start such actions

Wow, sounds like you guys have it rough.. Most companies I've worked for do free fruit and usually some form of breakfast as well, but that was all in the tech industry also.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Who else likes to watch the tutorials from RuffChain? Here is the newest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvjcCC3CHQ
I will become a professional developer alone through these videos:-)

I doubt I will become, but it's really a big help for those who decided to connect his future profession with this platform or with creating IoT applications in general.
I thought they are uploading more tutorial video with some more instructions/guidance. That was previous tutorial was really helpful.

Yes they will mate. They have a list of video tutorials coming up and they will more advanced as time goes. Just like how they started off with javascript basics and moved on to the protocol on the last video.

vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

The coin is in the top 250 of all cryptocurrencies this is a great result. But the only thing I didn't like about them was the idea.
alinayatsko34

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

In this project a good team, a clear road map. I think it will be the most successful project this year.
valgfx

Activity: 935
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Correct advertising is necessary for the success of the project as well as for attracting large investments and ultimately selling the product. I like this project because I'm sure that the team will be able to advertise project the right way and besides that it has really promising product. I recently invested in another project, Kamagames, which attracted me with its prospects and promising team that successfully advertise its project.

Telegram Twitter Facebook
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            
Linked-In Reddit Medium
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

The overall market price of the encrypted money market is not good enough, and the price of RUFF coins has also been greatly adjusted. The application demand of block chain technology in the Internet of Things industry exists, and the development prospect of RUFF coin project is good.

As each day goes by I envision a future where we are not batlling for mass adoption of blockchain or cryptocurrency but rather advancing it. The beautiful thing about ruffchain is that they are operating in a sector that is still very young a lot of work still need to be done before IoT can be fully integrated to our society so yea ruffchain have a lot to do.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

The coin is in the top 250 of all cryptocurrencies this is a great result. But the only thing I didn't like about them was the idea.

Ruff Chain should be way higher in the charts than its current position, I'm surprised it's not even in the top 100! Hopefully soon when they release their alpha with P2P transfer and ledger implementation they should get a lot of attention.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Ruff Chain should be way higher in the charts than its current position, I'm surprised it's not even in the top 100! Hopefully soon when they release their alpha with P2P transfer and ledger implementation they should get a lot of attention.

This is how you know the market ain't fair and also many people are staying off buying any coin now because there is always a dip in price.
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

so the decentralized individual nodes solve that problem as they support the network and get rewards from it? (
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

This is how you know the market ain't fair and also many people are staying off buying any coin now because there is always a dip in price.

Ya people think it’s because projects aren’t good but the real fact is most investors this years are just skittish to invest in anything until we see even a slow bull market return we’re going to have investors with tight projects even for promising projects like this with hardware and software
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Ya people think it’s because projects aren’t good but the real fact is most investors this years are just skittish to invest in anything until we see even a slow bull market return we’re going to have investors with tight projects even for promising projects like this with hardware and software

RuffChain can definitely reach Top 100 this year. With the release of the LoRa wireless data collector and the future Alpha release, they will go up in the ranking.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Ah I almost miss the article, In my country only few companies take the welfare of their employee seriously and I have report of some countries who take the welfare of their workers very unseriously, what those companies fail to realize is the fact that when a worker is good and happy he/she puts in all his/her effort to realize company goals, gladly Ruffchain realizes this and implemented

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

RuffChain can definitely reach Top 100 this year. With the release of the LoRa wireless data collector and the future Alpha release, they will go up in the ranking.

Certainly could, I love low market cap coins with such potential like Ruff, there usually the ones which are most profitable
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

Most companies in the industry can barely ship their software components the fact that this groups shipping iot hardware is a huge push to make me think they can go the distance to see a real product line success

Agreed, saw a statement they made when they released LoRa Wireless Collector about shipping of such, which takes a lot of burden out of investors, they pretty much have everything planned out and a good customer service, that's what a good brand is all about and the need why brands should be diligent when picking members of their team
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Certainly could, I love low market cap coins with such potential like Ruff, there usually the ones which are most profitable

Yeah, I totally agree, and especially with the Roy behind them, I think when we see the end of this current market, we'll see a nice rise in price for Ruff.
bonksievebv

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

The chain combines the Internet technology to the blockchain. I hope to solve the problem of reliable activities and activities between the iodine heavy systems in different domains, to create an open ecosystem chain of Ralph. I think it will succeed.
BitMaver

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

Roy Li, founder of Ruff Chain, was invited to participate in the launch of the public chain technology alliance
"Meanwhile, Roy shared unique opinion at the Panel Discussion of “application and users of blockchain”. The wonderful and straightforward speech caused the climax of the conference."
https://medium.com/@ruffchain/roy-li-was-invited-to-participate-in-the-public-chain-technology-alliance-397740acab29
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: